Balika Vadhu

   

AnSh AT 185 | Matters Over Mind (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Joined: 12 October 2005

Posts: 7775

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Congo on new AT. What be the name now ?

I am kind of shocked at the new promo.. Why marriage like this for JaG2 ? why marry so that she comes back to Jeitsar ? He didn't think of his family's happiness now ?

So, all this means, him being in love wtih Ganga had a role to play in breaking off with Sanchi.

HUN This is called bure  Karam ka phal Wink. We know he did want to make it work with Sanchi & did nibhoo his saja pretty well but  well karma can come & bite us anytime & in any form. 
Now this brings us back to why Aji has to suffer coz of his bad karma she has enuff suffering already as his first beendni Tongue But now Aji has made him her best friend so dosti ki side effect Wink karma ki flames will touch her & shiv too as he is attached to her. But   Ansh will come out stroinger and brighter from this & Sanchi will face her karma in a few weeks. 
After pain will come gain Embarrassed
Pain...


Intzaarrr for this  gain...



The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

IthasgloriousgalumamRusshme22RTeeBruce_Ldixie123aparnaumaMithi_vaniHiral_Halwa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AnSh AT 185 | Matters Over Mind (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gloriousgal

Goldie

gloriousgal

Joined: 13 August 2013

Posts: 1387

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rameeraa87

Originally posted by gloriousgal

Originally posted by dixie123

Congo on new AT. What be the name now ?


I am kind of shocked at the new promo.. Why marriage like this for JaG2 ?why marry so that she comes back to Jeitsar ? He didn't think of his family's happiness now ?


So, all this means, him being in love wtih Ganga had a role to play in breaking off with Sanchi.

Jagdish is always like that he never thinks about his families happiness.he is so impulsive. This will definitely not go well with shekhars and especially shiv.he might get annoyed with jagdish and also anandi
I think shiv this time there will b mu between ansh Cry


im telling u na he broke with sanchi mainly bcoz he loves ganga

Yes exactly, and I don't find anything wrong in shekhar's and especially shiv's reaction when they got to know about the break up.maybe shiv will think that there is some mu and ask anandi to talk to Singh's about it so that this problem can be solved.
Ufff...jagya just got an excuse for breaking the marriage and going to ganga Angry

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Joined: 03 September 2011

Posts: 23065

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gloriousgal


Yes exactly, and I don't find anything wrong in shekhar's and especially shiv's reaction when they got to know about the break up.maybe shiv will think that there is some mu and ask anandi to talk to Singh's about it so that this problem can be solved.
Ufff...jagya just got an excuse for breaking the marriage and going to ganga Angry
The truth is Jagya would have broken off with Sanchi even if there had been no Ganga .After learning what kind of a woman Sanchi is.If he had not known about Sanchi's true colors he woul have gone ahead and married her regardless of the fact whether loved Ganga or not because his family wanted him to get married and he thought Sanchi was ANandi's choice.
There is no point critcisng somebdy when that person has done something right.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IthasumamRTeedixie123

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Joined: 03 September 2011

Posts: 23065

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TORALSID

congrats to new AT Clap

@TORALSID - Are you a member of this AT???

If not please get permission from the AT makers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dixie123

RTee

IF-Rockerz

RTee

Joined: 09 June 2004

Posts: 5106

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Congratulations new AT. Good morning.
I continue to love Anandi and Shiv. Hope they do the same to each other after the J-bomb.

LOL A new promo for old J's new wedding. He sure believes in two sayings:

1) better to say sorry than to ask for permission

2) shubh kaam mein deri kaisi 

No way that he would have permission, so no point waiting. At least this time he broke his alliance with Sa before tying the new knot. He has learnt from past mistakes. Clap

By the time Shiv asks Anandi to call BH, will they come to know of J going to M'lore, or J having got a new wife.

 At least J has saved himself from having to touch AnSh feet at every festival/family function.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IthasRusshme22Bruce_LaparnaumaHiral_Halwa

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Joined: 03 September 2011

Posts: 23065

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTee

Congratulations new AT. Good morning.
I continue to love Anandi and Shiv. Hope they do the same to each other after the J-bomb.

LOL A new promo for old J's new wedding. He sure believes in two sayings:

1) better to say sorry than to ask for permission

2) shubh kaam mein deri kaisi 

No way that he would have permission, so no point waiting. At least this time he broke his alliance with Sa before tying the new knot. He has learnt from past mistakes. Clap

By the time Shiv asks Anandi to call BH, will they come to know of J going to M'lore, or J having got a new wife.

 At least J has saved himself from having to touch AnSh feet at every festival/family function.

The break up would have been perfect if he broke off with Sanchi in front of her entire family and walked off leaving her family to deal with their idiot daughter. 
This kind of hurried marriage suits his personality more than  the planned weddingWink
Only this time he is marrying the right girl for right reasonsLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IthasRusshme22Hiral_Halwa

nandita_bVian

IF-Sizzlerz

nandita_bVian

Joined: 18 August 2012

Posts: 16137

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Congrats new At...Party

dixie123

IF-Sizzlerz

dixie123

Joined: 02 August 2011

Posts: 14622

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Oye.. tum logon ne nahi kaha.. the way sanchi reacts... J HAS  to marry me wala dialogue.
Toh, isiliye kahi behna pagal na hojaye Shiv coaxes his wifey to talk to BH.Ouch

And the VO indicating Sanchi's behavior will lead to her own destruction.. What is going to happen with her ?


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IthasRusshme22aparnaumaHiral_Halwa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Himalay ki godh main - Ansh OS (for Ansh lovers)

2 3 4

Hiral_Halwa 26 8048 26 October 2013 at 7:12am
By maahi11
Ansh vm...update ansh vm 15/05 on pg11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

...Hanna... 89 13007 26 September 2013 at 6:47am
By JasmineSiddhart
AnSh SS- :: AnSh Instant Khichidi :: (2)

2 3

Vishakha_Sakhi 23 5663 18 August 2013 at 4:11am
By DEVSI
AnSh || Ansh, Jaitsar Aur transfer || AT 125

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

anshbalikavadhu 1194 21897 01 April 2013 at 9:38am
By khusi_*
AnSh, AnSh n AnSh.. frozen.devil 3 2691 05 January 2013 at 5:44am
By frozen.devil

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.