Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Where was the man who had the capability to carry an entire episode on his shoulders?
Where was the actor who played a son and a husband so brilliantly told his mother not to poke her nose in private issues that concern his wife and him in such a beautiful manner?
Where was the man who played son in law so beautiful and assured his wife's parents that all is well between him and their daughter?
Pull up your socks Sid😡
-----------------
Edited by aparnauma - 10 years ago
BeyondTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sid was just fine yesterday as a sympathetic loving brother 😊
just looked a little tired.
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeyondTheSky

tina & nivi...i am with the  gang too ðŸ˜† ...dont know about payback time...but CVs should show shiv & anandi as an understanding loving couple...how they sort out their problems...when one is weaker..the other one supports...they are & should always remain different from the other onscreen couples...thats all i wish for...lets watch what shiv has to say today..then we can decide whether its the terrace with mosquitoes or a bed of roses with anandi  😳😆.

Sweta 🤗 Mera mann aur bhi khush ho raha hai 😳 Three's company  😆
dixie123 thumbnail
@Appy: Agree.. Sid has not been his best in this whole sequence. Even in today's episode it was not the same Sid that we have known..

@Sweta: Slightly disagree.. I expected him to show the confusion he is in better.. He could have done so much better today but didn't..  Brother-sister bonding was not as good as it could have been..

dixie123 thumbnail
Just saw the episode.

What was Shiv's expression when Sanchi said bhabhi could have managed the situation and was trying to blame her, was he embarrassed that Anandi didn't clarify to Jagya in the coffee shop and brought home the complaint ?  😲😕
Edited by dixie123 - 10 years ago
BeyondTheSky thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

Just saw the episode.

What was Shiv's expression when Sanchi said bhabhi could have managed the situation trying to blame her, was he embarrassed that Anandi didn't clarify to Jagya in the coffee shop and brought home the complaint ?  😲😕

i guess he was embarrassed that he didn't let anandi talk to him 😕 my guess.
BeyondTheSky thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

@Appy: Agree.. Sid has not been his best in this whole sequence. Even in today's episode it was not the same Sid that we have known..

@Sweta: Slightly disagree.. I expected him to show the confusion he is in better.. He could have done so much better today but didn't..  Brother-sister bonding was not as good as it could have been..

@nivi  agree...brother-sister bond was never shown properly...he just wanted to check on his sister & comfort her...never have they shown a heart to heart convo between shiv-sanchi..i..so given the background  it looked okay to me yesterday! he is still thinking its a case of misunderstanding...yeah he doesnt know his sister at all.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Back ground scenes are not really necessary for an actor to portray emotions that are required by that character.

For that matter there were no background scenes of Sanchi with her parents too.But they do a good job.
The story itself says that Sanchi is spoilt rotten by everybody in the family including her brother and they just excuse her bad behaviour as immaturity and they think that Shaadi with Jagya will help her.They are not happy with what her behaviour and at the same time concerned for her and want to do their best to control the damage.

In this particular he is supposed to show her his disapproval and also tell her that how stupid and silly her behaviour has been and at the same time be concerned for her mental state tocheck she was alright.None of these emotions were reflected in his performance.He just came said those lines and left.

The actors playing grown up Jagya and Anandi are different from the one's played the little Jagya and Anandi and it is the duty of the actors playing the grown up roles to convey to us through their performance that they have been together since their childhood and they are doing quite a fine job.
Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sid lost or Shiv is been told to be lost, still confused...will come to know aftr once KB gang land at BH and witness everythng.
Cos till now he is kept in dark everythng abt Jaga, not even once it hit him. Also precap is yet to be shown... His screen presence with his onscreen wife always comes out pretty good. So finger crossed
BeyondTheSky thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bruce_L

Sid lost or Shiv is been told to be lost, still confused...will come to know aftr once KB gang land at BH and witness everythng.
Cos till now he is kept in dark everythng abt Jaga, not even once it hit him. Also precap is yet to be shown... His screen presence with his onscreen wife always comes out pretty good. So finger crossed

@bold... shiv is shown to be confused & lost as he has no clue whats going on !