Balika Vadhu

***///JaGan ki Shaadi Hai~~Aaoji aao Thumkaa Lagao///*** (Page 110)

Post Reply New Post

Page 110 of 418

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by sidra08

Originally posted by yanks28

if it's DS's dream, then what will be the result of it? Will DS remember khoon bhari maang? Will she intervene & support JaGan if Shekars come with Sanchi to apolgize/Anandi comes? 
yes it can be possible not sure but .1 percent chance The spoilers so far are proving correct so may be its the marriage happens 
But i am confused how can Jagya take such a step ? The guy will kill himself but not do something like this which create fuss in his family Rejecting Sanchi's proposal was better for his family but this will result into fight Who will be happy with this ? even he won't be seeing his mother unhappy Confused

but from khoon bhari maang remember dr saa still has no clue about it ? He does not know this happened How desperately i have been waiting for him to know this but cvs forgot Confused

im rly confused too. what if he brings her back to Jaitser or something...sorry if its sounding stupid, let me just reveal my thoughts...

Lets say he brings her back to Jaitser, then Shekars/Anandi come ...Sanchi hysterical etc...but somehow they get to know Gnaga is in Jaitser, Sanchi & Ira lose it, Sumitra loses it and then maybe Ganga finds out what a storm she created with her presence and she tries to leave && he stops her and says this time im not letting u go anywhere...and he marries her.

As for it being DS's dream, i think thats morelikely than it being Sumitra's dream

Jagan seem real but everything else in the promo is very weird, there is jagran going on and there  are nurses involved too...the setting looks unreal Confused
The promo is for 27 Tomorrow he will be in  Mangalore only bacha thursday Wackopardon me i am confused Confusedforget it lets do party jo ho ga dekha jae ga LOL
i guess i will remain confused till i don't see episode Whatever happens i am unable to believe Jagya can go against his family to marry Ganga He can break up with Sanchi  but cannot make relationships like this knowing it will create a mess in his house and how much his mother hates Ganga  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "***///JaGan ki Shaadi Hai~~Aaoji aao Thumkaa Lagao///*** (Page 110)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushiani

definetely its not a dream..
yaar ppl doing bhajan behind sings.. observe karo..
jagan marriage.. n also post marriage fight..LOL
why bhajan cannot be in dream ? so in dream they will have to be on skies I am not saying its dream but .1 percent chance isLOL

bv mein dream sequence ke liye only the ckts are used..
anandi dreaming abt shiv only them n horse..
ds dreaming that jagya came back.. only jagya n ds
Jagya dreaming abt ganga.. only ganga was in it..
khayi humare kanjoos cv's will waste that much money(extras ki payment) for a dream seq
yeh bhi sahi hai LOL

yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

tvFan2013

sush_

IF-Sizzlerz

sush_

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

definetely its not a dream..
yaar ppl doing bhajan behind sings.. observe karo..
jagan marriage.. n also post marriage fight..LOL
why bhajan cannot be in dream ? so in dream they will have to be on skies I am not saying its dream but .1 percent chance isLOL

bv mein dream sequence ke liye only the ckts are used..
anandi dreaming abt shiv only them n horse..
ds dreaming that jagya came back.. only jagya n ds
Jagya dreaming abt ganga.. only ganga was in it..
khayi humare kanjoos cv's will waste that much money(extras ki payment) for a dream seq
yeh bhi sahi haiLOL

it was relief for me when i saw extras doing bhajan..LOL

yanks28

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Jagran is going on in BH and Mangalore both or Jagya is in home or at hospital why JaGran will happen in hospital Confusedon 27 th sep whats it ? is it some special day Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvFan2013yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
there was some article, in all the chaos I have forgotten which website posted it...or whether it was on SBS or SBB...but they said eventually Dadisa will support Jagya...so maybe this is DS's dream, she gets a hint from God...I dunno.

Sush ur right too. Lets see...

sush_

IF-Sizzlerz

sush_

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
accha guys bye.. tata..
i am online since yestrday night..
baby thak gayiOuch she needs rest..
GN and sweet JaGan dreams..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvFan2013yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Even I have to go now...my parents are like,  rest your eyes...LOL...eyes want JaGan...close karti hoon..brain thinks of JaGan...

goodnight Sush...Sid, Shanky, Zene...everyone. Lets hope for the best...for JAGAN

tvFan2013

Post Reply New Post

Go to top