Chapter Sixteen: Page 71
Chapter Seventeen: Page 80
Chapter Eighteen: Page 94
Chapter Nineteen: Page 100
Chapter Twenty: Page 111
Chapter Twenty One: Page 123
Chapter Twenty Two: Page 135

CHAPTER ONE : 

It was dark. Very dark. He wanted to get out of here. He tried to move but he could'nt. He shouted for help but no one came. No one. He started crying. He was screaming but no one came to help him. He could hear someone laughing on him.

Who was that ? Who is laughing on his conditon ?

Restlessly he tried to change his side due to which he came out of his dream. He was sweating from head to toe. He tried to look here and there. It was dark. He switched on side lamp. But it wasn't enough for him. He was scared of dark. He turned on all the lights in the room. It wasn't dark anymore. He wasn't scared anymore but suffocation was killing him. He opened the window in his room.

He wasn't in any dark place but in a very beautiful country of Europe. Yes, he was in Italy. In his hotelroom.

As years have passed by. He couldn't sleep at night. He was suffering from insomnia.  He was wrong that he was no more scared of these dreams. He was scared as much as he was 10 years back. He came back on his bed and turned on the TV. He couldn't understand anything in Italian but he wanted to feel someone's presence. Like many other nights, this night was also supposed to be like this.

------------------------------

He was normal in the morning like nothing happened last night. He was ready to go to office.He took a perfume and spread it on himself.  No one could ever think that this man who was looking perfect hates himself and whole world. No one could ever think that ASAD AHMED KHAN keeps suicidal temperament.

He left his room to his office. He was working in a multi national company in Doha. He was sent here for some work.He never tried to make friends anywhere. He was highly proffessional.

--------------------------------

It was five o'clock in the evening. He told the driver that he will go to hotel by his own. He was walking on his way when he checked on his map that whether he was on right way or wrong. He was hungry. He saw a pizzeria at the end of the street. He went inside and tried to place his order in English but the person inside the counter couldn't get him. So after 15 minutes of struggle he thought he should leave. 

'Can I help you?' He heard a girl's voice coming from his backside. He looked at her. She was looking at him and smiling. He nodded his head in yes. He was about to tell her what kind of pizza he wants but before that she placed his order which means she was listening to him from last 15 minutes. 

'He is apologizing for this inconvenience.' She was translating Italian into English for him now.

'its ok.' He said without further discussion.

'I have placed your order. I was sitting here and listening to your conversation.' She pointed out towards a table.

'Thanks' He said formally trying to finish the conversation.

'There is no meat in your pizza nor wine.' She was smiling showing her cute dimples this time.

'Yes. Thanks again.' He said it this time in a serious tone.

'My pleasure. You should pay your bill. Your pizza will take 5 to 10 minutes. Lets just sit down till then ?' He was thinking to sit down somewhere when she said this.

'Come. . . .sit' He was hopeless. She just helped him so without further thinking he sat down with her.

'Next time whenever you are placing an order just keep these words in your mind. Strutto for pork and vino for vine. You don't want these in your pizza so say senza strutto vino' She was smiling again.

Why is she smiling again and again without any reason ? He thought. Waiter served his order so he started eating quietly.

'Italian is not so tough. You must be knowing many words like espresso, gelato, pasta, pizza cafe, paparazzi?' This time she was talking while eating. He was rubbing his fingers on his head thinking how can a person talk so much and moreover while eating? 

'Yes' He said. The only way he could get rid of her was to finish his pizza and go.

'You know what ? You are actually at right place. This place is really old, I am coming here from very young age and I love there pizza. Oh ! I am here sitting with you and I haven't told you my name even. My name is ZOYA FAROOQUI. ' She was looking at him as if asking his name.

'ASAD AHMED KHAN'

'Are you a tourist ? '

'No. I am here for some official work.' He wasn't interested in her or her questions. So he stood up  after keeping fork and knife on the plate.

'Thank you so much Miss Farooqui that you helped me. I have to leave for some work.' He tried to keep a smile on his face.

'Ciao. Mr Khan.' If he can be that much formal then I can also call him from his last name. She thought.

He was back to his hotel room working on his project. He was having black and bitter coffee to concentrate on his work.

-------------------------------

Thats it for today. Do leave comments. I hope you guys liked the beginning. ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Bubble007 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice continue soon... pm me

-Astrid- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Woww😊..that's interesting😳...continue soon n pm me if possible😃
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
very beautiful liked it do pm me
Advaymerijaan thumbnail
Interesting... Do continue n pm me whn u update.😊
love.asad.zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Zoya the chatterbox 😆
Interesting ...plss continue 😃
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting..

plz pm me if possible fr u
sonia555 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Seems good plz continue soon 
kritz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely start 
plz pm when u next update
--Bubble007-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
CHAPTER TWO :

She was here to enjoy her holidays. Right now as usual she was painting. She was at via Berberini right now and busy painting the street and the old buildings which were made in 16th century. Next month, she was having solo show of her painting in Florence. She was here since morning and now it was 5 o'clock. There was heavy traffic in these hours of the day so she took her portable easel and other stuffs and put it in the backseat of the car.

She came to pizzeria. She loved there pizza. As she entered she could see him sitting at a corner table working on his laptop while waiting for his order. She was an artist, beauty attracts her and this man out there was having killing looks. He is charismatic. He was more than good looking. His height, his eyes, his lips, moreover his body, his whole personality.

'Allah Miyan ! How can someone be so good looking ?' She laughed as she thought.

'I wish I could paint him.' She thought as she remembered she is looking at him from last 10 minutes like a teenager. She walked towards his table.

He could feel someone looking at him. He caught her she was standing at some distance. The same girl who helped her yesterday. He was frustrated. He would have never came here again after tomorrow but this is the only place now that know what kind of food he likes. He didn't expect that she will be here too. He ignored her and concentrated on his work. After 5 minutes she was on his table.

'Ciao Mr Khan' She said with a smile on her face.

'Ciao' He said without a smile. He was looking at her like he didn't recognize her. How can someone forget me in just one day ? She was surprised.

'What a coincidence ! we are here at the same time again.' He didn't answer her he was just looking at her trying to recognize her.

'Can I sit here ?' She asked him. He looked at her and then back at his laptop.

'There are many tables here. You can sit somewhere else.' He said while typing something. She was shocked but for her shocked would be an understatement. She moved from there and sat on other table.

'Allah Miyan ! How can someone be so rude ? ' She thought. He looks well educated and from a good family. She didn't expect this from him.

----------------------------------

She was back home. Back to her Zeenat aapi's home. Zeenat was her sister Sam's friend. She loved her sister and so zeenat aapi. Zeenat was 4 years older then her. She was living here with her husband. Whenever she came to Rome she used to stay at her home. Her husband was out of city these days.

She was getting bored so she called up Sam. Sam her sister and moreover her best friend. She was living in Bhopal, India married to a man who was 15 years older than her. It was an arrange marriage her father wanted this to happen. Sam's husband was very known businessman in Bhopal.

'Heyy Sam How are you ?' She called her with her nick name.

'I am fine. How are your vacations going on ? How is Zeenat ?'

'Umm I am having fun. Aapi is fine too. I am missing you soo much. Can't you come here for some days ?'
'No honey I am going to Turkey for some work issues. If I did it early then definitely I will come there. You are in Rome so enjoy and tell me are you done with your paintings there ?' She tried to change the topic to her solo show.

'Yeah almost.' She said and they talked for an hour remembering there childhood and Italy.

Asad was a legal advisor at his company. A very talented and experienced lawyer. He was in Rome for 3 weeks. He was in his office working with Roberto his colleague. They were discussing one of there contract. They were quiet busy when someone knocked at the door.

'Come in !' said Roberto as this was his cabin.

'Buono Giorno.' She greeted Roberto while coming inside.

She is the same girl from pizzeria. He recognized her but was annoyed. Why in the whole Rome he was facing her everyday ? She was talking to Roberto in Italian. He tried to concentrate on his file thinking that after his yesterday's behavior she will ignore him aswell. But he didn't knew that the girl standing opposite him was Zoya Farooqui.

'Hi' she said while looking at him. He wasn't sure whether she was talking to him. He looked at his side ways no one was there and now he was sure that she was talking to him.

'Hi' He said in a serious tone.

'Did you recognize me, Mr Khan ?' She said showing her precious dimples.

'Yes, you are the one who helped me in ordering pizza at pizzeria.' He said without any guilt of ignoring her yesterday.

'Ohh really, Mr Khan ? I thought you don't know me ? She said taunting him on his yesterday's behavior.

'Oh so you guys know each other ? Thats good now I don't need to introduce you both to each other.' Roberto knew about Asad's anger and he could see it but before Asad could say anything to Zoya he interrupted.

Zoya was his school friend. She was here because company was re-designing there office and they wanted some paintings. Today they were having a meeting regarding what kind of paintings they want. Meeting was in an hour so they both thought they will go for lunch. They invited Asad aswell and he wanted to keep his professional behavior so he said yes to Roberto.

They were in a restaurant nearby office. There lunch was served. Roberto and Zoya were busy talking and he was thinking what a waste of time. He could have been in office completing his work rather than here having lunch. Wasting time on eating was never in his list. He used to have his lunch or dinner done in 10 minutes but right now he has to eat normally. He was busy thinking when she suddenly asked him.

'Are you interested in painting ?' She was looking at him with hope.

'No. I am not interested at all.' He said after taking a bit from his pasta.

'Do you believe in destiny ?' He was annoyed. Why cant she just talk to Robert? Why is she trying to be free with me like I am his school friend? He was getting angry but he didn't show her.

'I mean firstly at pizzeria and now at Roberto's office. Isn't it destiny ?' She said when he didn't repond him back.

'Ya maybe.' He said trying to ignore her questions.

They were back to office after lunch. He was about to go to his cabin when she gave him her card.

'Maybe someday you are interested in painting and you want me to make a painting for you. So keep it. ' She said smilingly.

'Or maybe someday destiny wont help you guys. Then you can call her.' Roberto said teasing Zoya.

'Yes ofcourse.' She was laughing.

He came back to his cabin. Too much time was wasted on this lunch thing. He needs to finish his work.

-----------------------------------

I don't read after writing so ignore any kind of mistakes. Thats it for now. Do like and comment ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Bubble007 - 10 years ago