The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

[EP#1] Day Scholars vs. Hostelers (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Crazy..Life-

I missed your essays :P
Amazing Post though!
I agree completely,
After SO many days, I actually felt that TBP is back..
That the old essence has returned,
Just one episode has brought forth so many possible angles that could be shown in this particular track...
DS Vs Hostelers track had begun really good!
First I thought this track was just going to focus on JeeMi enmity,
But they are showing it on the college level which I like..
This track has a lot of potential,
IF handled well...
And as the track has begun in a surprisingly good way,
I am risking again and having hopes that I might get my old TBP back..
The one I loved...!
After a LONG time, I am actually looking forward to future episodes! :O

And oh, I love Kisha  sincerely,
But I hate the way they are always shown as the center of attention of everyone...
With KD being all puppy dog and Kiya being a stupid gf!  :/
So i hope dearly that this track won't be like that..!
Stern Smile

And oh, about the Vichi patch up!
I saw that coming, and you did too!!
But I hope ...Hope that she breaks up with him...
I have lost all my love for Vichi now, I don't think I can see them as couple again now!Ermm

YD! It's been so long since I wrote an essay LOL Took me a few minutes to get in the zone..guess my "talents" aren't altogether rusted xD

Yeah, I liked the beginning of this track. The build up was strong and the tension was clearly evident. Many people are saying this is just like beginning of S2 track, with two groups and the common goal to have an one up. But it's not. Characters have come a LONG way from the way they were in March. RanSh have become besties, KiSha are stronger than ever and JJ is everything proud about his Buddies. IF handled nice, this track can unreveal so many weakness that the characters still have, that little bug on insecurity and mistrust which even the best friends have and finally how they'll come out stronger than ever. That's what I perceive and hope this track is for...make it KiSha centric again in whatever way...I won't even say anything because I'll be miles away from this show by then LOL

ViChi disgusts me! SERIOUSLY! I felt like shaking Panchi when she said she forgave Avi and blushing while saying she missed him! GOD! He bloody CHEATED ON HER! I hate cheats! AngryAngry GREAT! All I wanted was my Ra & Hi to have awesome love stories with someone worthwhile if they weren't gonna end up together and THIS IS WHAT WE GET?! A bloody Chappal Wali and a CHEAT! Censored God only knows why I still hope?! AngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Crazy..Life-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[EP#1] Day Scholars vs. Hostelers (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

I still have one more exam left so have no clue as what you're talking aboutLOLHowever, if you went ahead & actually wrote one of your essays, it makes me see at tiny ray of hope. I was already a little optimistic about this track, RanSh rivalry & YaRa & college track & all. Can't help but truly  & desperately hope that this turns out to be good enough to  compel me to come back to TBP.  Go on Cvs. Force me to come back.

And I, being a hardcore KiSha fan, will THROW something at the CVs if this becomes another KiSha angst track Stern Smile. Competetiveness...I would LOVE!!! But more OTT angst & making this KiSha centric will kill it. It should either be RanSh/Buddies centric like the beginning of S2.

Shazzy, the precap nudged me, today's episode pulled me a little closer. If things go on this way for 2 consecutive weeks, chances are high that I'll be back in the TBP fangirl zone. But I am not counting on it, much. By this week's end or the mid of next week, I am ready to bet that this all will turn into KiSha centric. Dare tell me that I'm wrong.

Like I said to Sneha, if handled properly this track could very much do so many things. And so many things can be included in this track. Stakes are really high but CVs ko hosh ho na? They are just too interested in figuring out how to make the Universe revolve around KiSha Sleepy

Who am I kidding? I am so not ready to forgive this show. I will see this track but I won't hold back into saying what I really feel. More bitterness that'd be..

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritzy125

well ...im aactually likin this new track...first wen i heard abt it ...i din like it ...bt then the way cv's are takin it ... , DS vs hostellers..where both are right in their position  
its a gud track ...i jst hope they handle it well and we get our tbp bak
today's epi was actually gud ...becuz it looked more practical ..

the best part was tat the clash of ego betn ransh was clearly seen ...and i saw the old ransh today

well lets see how the show is gonna proceed. but one thing to mention is tat its a gud track which includes the buddies as a whole ...nt a track abt breakups and patchups ...and its a gud improvement

At first, even I wasn't up for this track but seeing the way the curtain has begun to rise and the stage being set, I'm kind of feeling compelled to see it till the end. The base plot may be the same as S2 beginning, with two groups and RanSh and rivalry. But character development can in no way be ignored. This is one track which can finally do all the Buddies and all the relationships justice. Not just focusing on one couple and lime-lighting one person as the hero, but exploring each and everything...

...which I doubt would happen LOL Another KiSha track coming up people! Seriously, I wonder why do KiSha fans complain? Confused

coolpixie

Goldie

coolpixie

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Well, as usual you hit the nail on the head! I really don't need to add anything more to this. but, I'm still not going to watch the show till 2 or 3 episodes go by because in all my honesty, I don't trust TBP Cvs. They are TRP oriented people, so if by chance, they want to put some brainless kisha centered track in then I won't get disappointed too much because I probably would have seen it coming. I think talking from a prospective of a TBP fan, They have reduced kisha to a joke, with both of them almost lacking brains! and I have no shame in saying that, but since vichi patched up (which I just found out from your post), I guess there are others lacking their brains, too. and they are also no better. The whole concept of veeni was already baseless and idiotic, now add vichi to that list. Vichi makes me puke now! I'm down with the whole concept of forgiveness if done right, I would have accepted her forgiveness if avi was going through some kind of emotional trauma (maybe because of his dad?) and then he decided to just go out with a girl one night to release all that stress and maybe he was drunk then. But, if he was sane and was waiting for some girl with a bucket of flowers in his hands, then he is a cheat and a liar and he doesn't deserve forgiveness!  But, I forgot that panchi like others has also lost her brains thanks to the money hungry TBP cvs, so should I really expect any sane decision from her? Most likely not. but, I still can't get over the fact that they destroyed such a gem of a character for that useless and stupid loyalty test track. All hail to kiya mata's stupid insecurities! LOL

Edited by coolpixie - 23 September 2013 at 2:59pm

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolpixie

Well, as usual you hit the nail on the head! I really don't need to add anything more to this. but, I'm still not going to watch the show till 2 or 3 episodes go by because in all my honesty, I don't trust TBP Cvs. They are TRP oriented people, so if by chance, they want to put some brainless kisha centered track in then I won't get disappointed too much because I probably would have seen it coming. I think talking from a prospective of a TBP fan, They have reduced kisha to a joke, with both of them almost lacking brains! and I have no shame in saying that, but since vichi patched up (which I just found out from your post), I guess there are others lacking their brains, too. and they are also no better. The whole concept of veeni was already baseless and idiotic, now add vichi to that list. Vichi makes me puke now! I'm down with the whole concept of forgiveness if done right, I would have accepted her forgiveness if avi was going through some kind of emotional trauma (maybe because of his dad?) and then he decided to just go out with a girl one night to release all that stress and maybe he was drunk then. But, if he was sane and was waiting for some girl with a bucket of flowers in his hands, then he is a cheat and a liar and he doesn't deserve forgiveness!  But, I forgot that panchi like others has also lost her brains thanks to the money hungry TBP cvs, so should I really expect any sane decision from her? Most likely not. but, I still can't get over the fact that they destroyed such a gem of a character for that useless and stupid loyalty test track. All hail to kiya mata's stupid insecurities! LOL

Don't for one second think that I am trusting these people :P If you go through the post you'd know that I'm already betting that this is going to be another KiSha centric track LOL

Speaking of Panchi, damn! She was fire till that slap! Avi so deserved it! But today she was BLUSHING for Heaven's sake! WHY?! For Avi?! That creep cheat! And Kiya Maata ki tou literally jai ho! Beda garak hua hai har character ka yahan...Panchi forgiving Avi? aaah! I so can't digest this! Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpixie

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
-

Edited by KiShaholic. - 23 September 2013 at 7:59pm

kittu_arsha

Goldie

kittu_arsha

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
As long they keep it general and neutral, we're all good. Make it another one of KiSha angst tracks with their "break up" and using 8 minutes of the episode run-time in showing them crying in their respective rooms, kissing the "signs of their love" and having all those done-to-death flashbacks with a song playing in BG, then Imma pull out my AK-47, shoot this show for good and walk away, never turning to bother to watch it again. 

hahaha..Oh how i loved this Post ! lets see what CVs has in store for Dreamers ! :D

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.