Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
EP - Election Post.

Keeping aside the fact that after what feels like an ETERNITY, I got the vibes of my old, logical TBP back and actually ENJOYED the episode for once; let's all take a moment out to applaud that for once CVs chose the perfect issues to highlight a possible animosity which will seep in between the Buddies. Traces of brain is found in CVs LOL

UHUM!

While Omi's idea of CCTV is downright BS, Avi's ideology is changing the basic thinking process is laughable. Overnight changes in the mentality which has over-powered for centuries is nothing but a dream...a dream on which even dreams would laugh. Hence, making RV support Avi and KD support Omi scenario perfectly logical. What I loved the MOST was the way RanSh looked at each other after their little debate was broken off by Panchi; it was visible that something broke between them. Both couldn't believe that the other is showing signs of fighting tooth and nail to prove him right. Ring ring, what RanSh used to be. Not what they've become now. Of course, the Ego factor was missing but I guess both are aware that they've suppressed their ego consciously. Give it a chance and it might lash out when they are least expecting it. That's why they don't give each other a chance.

Fact is, in any educational system both hostelers and day scholars have their set of issues. Now, this track has begun WONDERFULLY and has kind of shed light on both sides. Hostelers think DS can do anything by just calling up their parents while DS think no one forced Hostelers to deliberately go through hard times when they can easily go to a less expensive/privileged institutions which won't cause them much problems. A great lawyer said that you should put yourself in other person's shoes and walk a mile before judging them. And if that's the ultimate goal CVs are thinking of achieving with this track that all my previous loathe I had for this show will disappear because it's a GOOD track, covering not only the Buddies as a gang but the college as whole and a issue which has prevailed very much since the beginning of time (I exaggerate).

As long they keep it general and neutral, we're all good. Make it another one of KiSha angst tracks with their "break up" and using 8 minutes of the episode run-time in showing them crying in their respective rooms, kissing the "signs of their love" and having all those done-to-death flashbacks with a song playing in BG, then Imma pull out my AK-47, shoot this show for good and walk away, never turning to bother to watch it again.

Of course issues between couples will be there and by all means, they are most welcome to. But let's not make it EVERYTHING and keep it just a side-effect because this track can offer much, MUCH more.

Camps will be decided by the end of this week. Obviously, Kiya is with RV and CW is with KD. Piddi might follow his KD Bhai to the ends of the world but there's a probability he'd try sticking to the neutral zone whose only occupant is Panchi. And I hope she remains there. And I wish she isn't side-lined. And I pray once and for all, she breaks up with Avi. A dreamer can dream, right?

Edited by spicySugar.. - 25 September 2013 at 2:01pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kritzy125coolpixie-Crazy..Life-RAHI_SS..WitchGrave..samratrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[EP#1] Day Scholars vs. Hostelers" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Maissy darling long tym reading your post ufff
I agreee with u for the first tum looks like cvs r working woth brain making the junk out of it lol
I also really liked the idea of taking the whole college beside the track
As for the couple ummm did I saw sarcasm in that kisha post breakup which iss probably NOT going to happen
Well I really liked it :/ yeah yeah I literally hate kisha now go have some brains love birds

Bit I bettter wont seee the usualll YARA making kd jealous session with new name added RUKMANI

But the only thing attract towards iss buddies will divide will RANDH broke it up all again
Then agaim jj will found himself guilty abt not giving them much strengths to trust over them

Serriously it is not only LOVE , FRDSHIP ON STAKE ITS JJ'S BELEIF TOO *sighs*
Hope for the best

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kritzy125lostmymusic.

s2singh

Goldie

s2singh

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spicySugar..

Keeping aside the fact that after what feels like an ETERNITY, I got the vibes of my old, logical TBP back and actually ENJOYED the episode for once; let's all take a moment out to applaud that for once CVs chose the perfect issues to highlight a possible animosity which will seep in between the Buddies. Traces of brain is found in CVs LOL

UHUM!

While Omi's idea of CCTV is downright BS, Avi's ideology is changing the basic thinking process is laughable. Overnight changes in the mentality which has over-powered for centuries is nothing but a dream...a dream on which even dreams would laugh. Hence, making RV support Avi and KD support Omi scenario perfectly logical. What I loved the MOST was the way RanSh looked at each other after their little debate was broken off by Panchi; it was visible that something broke between them. Both couldn't believe that the other is showing signs of fighting tooth and nail to prove him right. Ring ring, what RanSh used to be. Not what they've become now. Of course, the Ego factor was missing but I guess both are aware that they've suppressed their ego consciously. Give it a chance and it might lash out when they are least expecting it. That's why they don't give each other a chance.

Fact is, in any educational system both hostelers and day scholars have their set of issues. Now, this track has begun WONDERFULLY and has kind of shed light on both sides. Hostelers think DS can do anything by just calling up their parents while DS think no one forced Hostelers to deliberately go through hard times when they can easily go to a less expensive/privileged institutions which won't cause them much problems. A great lawyer said that you should put yourself in other person's shoes and walk a mile before judging them. And if that's the ultimate goal CVs are thinking of achieving with this track that all my previous loathe I had for this show will disappear because it's a GOOD track, covering not only the Buddies as a gang but the college as whole and a issue which has prevailed very much since the beginning of time (I exaggerate).

As long they keep it general and neutral, we're all good. Make it another one of KiSha angst tracks with their "break up" and using 8 minutes of the episode run-time in showing them crying in their respective rooms, kissing the "signs of their love" and having all those done-to-death flashbacks with a song playing in BG, then Imma pull out my AK-47, shoot this show for good and walk away, never turning to bother to watch it again.

Of course issues between couples will be there and by all means, they are most welcome to. But let's not make it EVERYTHING and keep it just a side-effect because this track can offer much, MUCH more.

Camps will be decided by the end of this week. Obviously, Kiya is with RV and CW is with KD. Piddi might follow his KD Bhai to the ends of the world but there's a probability he'd try sticking to the neutral zone whose only occupant is Panchi. And I hope she remains there. And I wish she isn't side-lined. And I pray once and for all, she breaks up with Avi. A dreamer can dream, right?

Hi ...first of all spicysugar...aapki kya written english hai...sach main bygod maan karta hai bus phadte hi jao phadte hi jao...aaj ke epi ke barein main kya likha hai apne seriously...ur very talentedSmile...
coming back to topic...touch wood touch wood...TBP ka current track bahaut promising hai...and i hope aage sab kuch achcha ho...main koi Kisha fight, breakup aur rona dhona nahi chahti...haan agar undono ki cute fight scenes mil jaye toh achcha haiWink...me too not a huge fan of Vichi...
lets hope for the best...TBP rocks..pls  CV's dont let us down...

kritzy125lostmymusic.

-Crazy..Life-

IF-Dazzler

-Crazy..Life-

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I missed your essays :P
Amazing Post though!
I agree completely,
After SO many days, I actually felt that TBP is back..
That the old essence has returned,
Just one episode has brought forth so many possible angles that could be shown in this particular track...
DS Vs Hostelers track had begun really good!
First I thought this track was just going to focus on JeeMi enmity,
But they are showing it on the college level which I like..
This track has a lot of potential,
IF handled well...
And as the track has begun in a surprisingly good way,
I am risking again and having hopes that I might get my old TBP back..
The one I loved...!
After a LONG time, I am actually looking forward to future episodes! :O

And oh, I love Kisha  sincerely,
But I hate the way they are always shown as the center of attention of everyone...
With KD being all puppy dog and Kiya being a stupid gf!  :/
So i hope dearly that this track won't be like that..!
Stern Smile

And oh, about the Vichi patch up!
I saw that coming, and you did too!!
But I hope ...Hope that she breaks up with him...
I have lost all my love for Vichi now, I don't think I can see them as couple again now!Ermm

Edited by -Crazy..Life- - 23 September 2013 at 8:50am

kritzy125lostmymusic.

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I still have one more exam left so have no clue as what you're talking aboutLOLHowever, if you went ahead & actually wrote one of your essays, it makes me see at tiny ray of hope. I was already a little optimistic about this track, RanSh rivalry & YaRa & college track & all. Can't help but truly  & desperately hope that this turns out to be good enough to  compel me to come back to TBP.  Go on Cvs. Force me to come back.

And I, being a hardcore KiSha fan, will THROW something at the CVs if this becomes another KiSha angst track Stern Smile. Competetiveness...I would LOVE!!! But more OTT angst & making this KiSha centric will kill it. It should either be RanSh/Buddies centric like the beginning of S2.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

kritzy125

kritzy125

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
well ...im aactually likin this new track...first wen i heard abt it ...i din like it ...bt then the way cv's are takin it ... , DS vs hostellers..where both are right in their position  
its a gud track ...i jst hope they handle it well and we get our tbp bak
today's epi was actually gud ...becuz it looked more practical ..

the best part was tat the clash of ego betn ransh was clearly seen ...and i saw the old ransh today

well lets see how the show is gonna proceed. but one thing to mention is tat its a gud track which includes the buddies as a whole ...nt a track abt breakups and patchups ...and its a gud improvement

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaughtyRa

Maissy darling long tym reading your post ufff
I agreee with u for the first tum looks like cvs r working woth brain making the junk out of it lol
I also really liked the idea of taking the whole college beside the track
As for the couple ummm did I saw sarcasm in that kisha post breakup which iss probably NOT going to happen
Well I really liked it :/ yeah yeah I literally hate kisha now go have some brains love birds

Bit I bettter wont seee the usualll YARA making kd jealous session with new name added RUKMANI

But the only thing attract towards iss buddies will divide will RANDH broke it up all again
Then agaim jj will found himself guilty abt not giving them much strengths to trust over them

Serriously it is not only LOVE , FRDSHIP ON STAKE ITS JJ'S BELEIF TOO *sighs*
Hope for the best

Shubh! Long time seriously LOL But it has been a long time since I actually felt excited for any track Tongue

No darlin', it wasn't sarcasm. I was dead serious because, let's face it, CVs ka khana hazam nahin hota without making every single track revolve around the mahaan KiSha and their more than mahaan louve story. I don't think jealousy will be at play here, specially not from YaRa's side. That is beside the point here...I guess this is more a RanSh centric plot than a couple one but again, I could be wrong. Like I said, CVs and their fixation with KiSha.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s2singh

Hi ...first of all spicysugar...aapki kya written english hai...sach main bygod maan karta hai bus phadte hi jao phadte hi jao...aaj ke epi ke barein main kya likha hai apne seriously...ur very talentedSmile...
coming back to topic...touch wood touch wood...TBP ka current track bahaut promising hai...and i hope aage sab kuch achcha ho...main koi Kisha fight, breakup aur rona dhona nahi chahti...haan agar undono ki cute fight scenes mil jaye toh achcha haiWink...me too not a huge fan of Vichi...
lets hope for the best...TBP rocks..pls  CV's dont let us down...

Thank you! You flatter me! Embarrassed But seriously, I ain't that good LOL

Honestly, everyone is sick and tired of KiSha fights. For once if CVs take a break and NOT concentrate on the ONLY KiSha aspect of things, koi earthquake nahin ajayega. But who am I kidding? They can't last one week without making it all into a KiSha mess. Guess I am not over the bitterness Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.