FF - No Reservations! Completed! - Page 60

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by 1973anu

just too good...please write a season 2

Hiyaa Anu!!! πŸ€— Thanks for your read and all your comments, dear!!! And A BIGG THANKS for the ask for a SSN2!!! 😳 That's so kind and sweet of you!!! πŸ€—
Originally posted by Moner_Radio

poo :

commenting late (as usual ) on the final week updates of the FF, i was going all ☺️ and at it ..be it MM's intimacy after Megha got drunk and all its aftermath, including the " Kiss Me ! " demand, MM's confrontation in office next day over "Did you kiss me?" or Megha's confession through the love letter. and the final chapter was pure bliss i tell you 😳! waise never expected a near-Dostana moment between Guru and Mohan over Nanhi or Megha to even out her owing to Mohan even while confessing her heartfelt love to her Prince CharmingπŸ˜† ! Neya and Jiji are super adorable as always.

ps : i loved and was surprised at the reason you put forth for Mohan being a teetotaler... it applies to me as well.πŸ˜ƒ

pps : keep writing more FFs like this yaar ! you are such a pro at it !πŸ‘β­οΈ

Hiyyaa Polly! πŸ€—
Not a probs dear!!! Late is not that bad when you come back to shower lovely comments like this!!! 😳 Glad that you liked the progress of the FF and the ending as well! Happy to have made you blush enough!! πŸ˜‰ Oh girlie!!! It was just a peck on the cheeks!!! Poor guys you made them dostana moment!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Megha sure got a way for her own life!!! Isn't it?! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Hillaa!!! What a matching matching between you and Mohan here! πŸ˜› Keep it up dear πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for your lovely words, girl!!! πŸ˜³πŸ€—
wat a beautiful story!! thoroughly enjoyed and loved it... and u write really well... 😊
Originally posted by daniella05

wat a beautiful story!! thoroughly enjoyed and loved it... and u write really well... 😊
Thanks a lot Daniella! πŸ˜ƒ Welcome to the FF and glad that you liked and enjoyed the read πŸ˜›! Thanks again!
i am back on this ff and i must say this ff has been a boon for all nbtians after nbt seriously the last chapter was llke a cherry on the cake this whole ff has been a wonderful journey to read you have really done a great job and i shall really ask you for a brand new ff from the most talented writer on the forum i will also update my ff so please do comment for new and old chapters
Originally posted by KKKASANS

i am back on this ff and i must say this ff has been a boon for all nbtians after nbt seriously the last chapter was llke a cherry on the cake this whole ff has been a wonderful journey to read you have really done a great job and i shall really ask you for a brand new ff from the most talented writer on the forum i will also update my ff so please do comment for new and old chapters
That's very kind and sweet of you, Adi! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks and Glad that you enjoyed this FF journey! πŸ˜›

As you know I have been reading your FF updates and will sure comment on the remaining parts as well! Keep rocking, boy! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by Senpoo

That's very kind and sweet of you, Adi! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks and Glad that you enjoyed this FF journey! πŸ˜›

As you know I have been reading your FF updates and will sure comment on the remaining parts as well! Keep rocking, boy! πŸ‘πŸΌ
new thread new chapters updated πŸ‘
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. Happiness is not for others to see but for one to be! Don't wait around for other people to make you happy. Any happiness you get you've got to make it for yourself."
 your ff is truly endearing.😳  i got over NBT long back so couldn't imagine kunal as mohan and akanksha as megha but still i enjoyed reading it. and i loved the ending part and particularly the above pink lines. πŸ‘ i m done with NBT but not with ur ffs πŸ˜ƒ so keep writing and once again thanks for all the pms πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by cosmosandme

"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. Happiness is not for others to see but for one to be! Don't wait around for other people to make you happy. Any happiness you get you've got to make it for yourself."
 your ff is truly endearing.😳  i got over NBT long back so couldn't imagine kunal as mohan and akanksha as megha but still i enjoyed reading it. and i loved the ending part and particularly the above pink lines. πŸ‘ i m done with NBT but not with ur ffs πŸ˜ƒ so keep writing and once again thanks for all the pms πŸ˜Š

Hey Shifu!!! πŸ€— Glad you are here and happy that you liked the FF!!! Good to know that you got over NBT and moved on!!! That's really wonderful that you still enjoyed the reading with your own visuals of the characters!!! Hope they made an inspiration as well! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for loving the moral of the story as well! πŸ˜‰