Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jonaki thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh dear! No smiles today:( how sad that he left but quite realistic. Will hold you to the promise of bringing smiles tomorrow... 
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Ashutosh πŸ€—! Yeah I know! I too hate emotional tears πŸ€”! I wish to keep it to the minimal and hope you bear with me on that 😊!

I am with you Angeala πŸ€—! Separation is horrible but I hope you will like the way things are going to turn out after this and you will know why this was needed 😊! And believe me, I am not going to dwell you on the separation for long! I cudn't do that to myself dear! πŸ€—

Hiya Mohini πŸ€—! Thanks for liking Megh'a PoV and understanding her stand! I sure want her stand to be reasonable and not irritating πŸ˜ƒ! Hope I succeeded in that 😊! Surprise yes! Wish to keep it in a good way and hope you like it! πŸ˜ƒ

Hiya Neha πŸ€—! Come out babe *Poo shaking hard on Neha to get her out of Mohan fantasyland* πŸ˜†!!! Mohan is killing you in his party looks - I know 😳! Can MM be away for long? Smile please! All is well! πŸ€—

Hiya Kirthi πŸ€—!!! Yeah Megha and Mohan wanted to mix n' match with their little angel thus matching to themselves πŸ˜‰! True, every moment of MM's feelings remind us SSN 1 flavor! I wonder whether we can live without those effect in us ever πŸ˜ƒ! What about Cookie and Megha chasing their Prince Charming instead of he coming back??!! Will you like that? πŸ˜‰

Thank you Pranay 😊!

Hi Narmada! Welcome back! 😊 Thank you for sharing your emotions! True, the actor could bring himself into the character with all those emotions running through his face effortlessly and making us emotional!

Hiya Polly πŸ€—!!! As I said SSN 1 is mixed in our blood and its very difficult to get out of it in every read and write of ours πŸ˜ƒ! Thanks for liking the chapter and relating to it in special ways !

Pratiksha πŸ€—!!! Hope you liked going thru the emotions of MM in your own way! Happy times are sure coming ahead! πŸ˜ƒ

Hila Purvi πŸ€—πŸ€—!!! I can't have MM separated for long, dear! I sure wud be killing myself doing that! Hope to make your wait fruitful! πŸ˜ƒ

Maanvir πŸ€—πŸ€—!!! I am more than happy to make you run out of adjectives thus making you speechless πŸ˜‰! BIG FAT Compliment for me 😳! *Poo bows humbly* You wonderfully related every scene with SSN 1 ! I wud love to keep you all smiling throughout! But I needed this practically to move on further in my FF! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Adi πŸ€—!!! So sweet of you for your kind words for me! I am happy to have you addicted here! πŸ˜ƒ

Hiya Jonaki πŸ€—πŸ€—! I had to chide myself for depriving you of your good morning smile, dear πŸ€—! And thanks for understanding the need for this to keep things close to reality 😊! I really can't hold myself back without chapters that bring smile then and there on your face! You can hold on to me on that! πŸ˜ƒ

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senpoo

Hiya Kirthi πŸ€—!!! Yeah Megha and Mohan wanted to mix n' match with their little angel thus matching to themselves πŸ˜‰! True, every moment of MM's feelings remind us SSN 1 flavor! I wonder whether we can live without those effect in us ever πŸ˜ƒ! What about Cookie and Megha chasing their Prince Charming instead of he coming back??!! Will you like that? πŸ˜‰

Poo.. simply v  just cnt get over  NBT ssn1 mania sure for ever ...
Cookie n Megha chasing Monuwa πŸ˜‰ hint ...hint ...kya?
vl love it ..Aji sunte ho...moments(tld u  na can nt get over ssn1 mania😳)
πŸ€—waiting...
Edited by raokrithika - 10 years ago
jia03 thumbnail
That was an emotional update...
hope they meet soon...

Simply-Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Senpoo : Awesome update yaara πŸ‘πŸΌ
So Mohan and Megha separate again 
But you know what - story of a any two people becomes most interesting when they keep meeting in their different phases of life πŸ˜Š
This will make Megha realize that if Mohan can support her in all those difficult phases, he is strong enough to give her company for rest of their lives too β€οΈ
Haye, I am totally in love with this FF , Poo :)
I am just hoping that writing for this FF is not eating away much of your time? Hope that you prepare a little bank for these updates so that you dont strain yourself under the cumpulsion for posting everyday! Try manage time between FF and you :)
THUMBS up to the best FF of NBT ever :))))))
Ishq-high thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG such an emotional part😭
i really wanna know what happens next
eagerly waiting for next part

Love 
Yashi

πŸ€—
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww this was too gud and emotional poo eagerly waitin 4 tomorow:)
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Really thought I'd already read today's chapter,then I realized that I hadn't! So excited to have an unexpected late night treat !πŸ˜‰   Thanks ever so much Poo, for all your efforts and personal sacrifice to update this lovely story for us each day.πŸ‘πŸΌ   A perfect ending to a perfect day for me.😊
Senpoo thumbnail

Sure Jia, MM can't stay away for long at least not in my eyes!πŸ€—

Hiya Nidz πŸ€—! Thank you darling! I am glad that you enjoy the meeting back! Hope I don't let you down on that πŸ˜ƒ! And big thanks and hugs for your concern and understanding dear πŸ€—! Not to worry! Time Management is part of my Job skills πŸ˜‰! I enjoy reading and writing and they are part of my hobbies, so I have its own time in my schedule 😊! Its just that I am not writing anything else now πŸ˜†! And you are right, the story is in my bank all ready for the Forum day after dayπŸ˜ƒ! I might miss posting it only if I am out travelling!

Hiya Yashi πŸ€—! Sorry to have made u cry! I will be more than happy to see you smiling back!😊

Thank you Shivangi πŸ€—!

Hiya Lee πŸ€—πŸ€—!! Welcome back girl! Glad to know that you enjoyed the treat! So heavy words like personal sacrificeπŸ˜†? No girl! I get my personal satisfaction writing my mind's work😊! If not for the forum, this wud have gone into my personal blog! Thanks to you all for making an audience for me!πŸ€—

Hi lovely readers πŸ€—! I am already passionate about writing this FF and your responses make me more motivated to give my best to it! Thanks to all of you!  πŸ€— Edited by Senpoo - 10 years ago
Senpoo thumbnail

Chapter Fifteen

Megha's eyes were gleaming in tears looking at the amended painting darling'. She liked the work Mohan had done to it and added her own touch to some spots, giving a new look. She hung the framed art in her living room wall. Funny, how some ruined painting brought two strangers together!

Weeks flew by. But there was not a single day that passed by, without reminding Mohan. The baby's room seemed to be empty without the clumsy display of his electronic gadgets. His image of stretched legs lazing near Nanhi's cradle, almost taunted her every minute she crossed the room. The kitchen was the worst reminder of Mohan's presence in every nook and corner. She almost stopped using the kitchen and entered it only to fetch the readymade items inside and outside the refrigerator.

She didn't try hard to erase his memories knowing that it was a vain. Instead she took solace in her painting and Nanhi. After the work display in Taj Mahal, she had received quite a few good orders and was occupied with them. Whenever she was not painting she engaged herself with Nanhi. She didn't dare to keep her alone lost in her thoughts. They always revolved around Mohan, either looking for his presence or feeling his absence.

"Are you missing him too, Cookie?" Nanhi was sitting on her lap and they were watching the sunset from the house

Nanhi was holding a small toy helicopter. Megha recognized it from the gift basket given by Mohan. The baby scrawled everywhere around the house to pick her favorites distributed from the gift basket.

"Did we think he will leave such an effect in us?" She continued talking glancing at her playing with the helicopter fan. Nanhi turned to look at her intently, as if she knew what her mother was saying

"I think he will be missing us as well! Don't you think so?"

Nanhi responded "Mooo mooo"

"I know. He must be missing you the most, baby" She sighed and the baby continued her baby talks

"And why will he miss me? I haven't given any signs leading him to hold hopes on me" She stared at the vacant space ahead and was lost in her memories

This became their regular affair talking and remembering their past days of togetherness.

"Do you think we should accept the Mumbai offer and open our studio there?" Megha asked Nanhi on the day when she received an order from a Mumbai enterprise. Nanhi stared at her without any response

Shashi had brought the new business to her through a friend. The company wanted Megha to work from Mumbai and they also proposed an offer to setup a small studio for her. Though it was not a huge business overall, Megha foresaw that as an opportunity to start something in the city, where things were happening.

She also wondered whether it had anything to do with Shashi's match making again, but she didn't complaint about it this time. She thought about the new venture as a way of directing her life in the way she would have wanted in the long run. And in the process she couldn't help wanting to steer it in the direction of Mohan.

"You know what I think, Cookie? Mohan is a prince of a man. I sure was crazy to have let him go" She took a serious talk with her daughter who was staring at her and then responded as if saying yes "Mmm-mooo"

"But I had to focus on you and my job, and didn't want a wonderful young man to turn our lives upside down" She smiled at the remembrance of Mohan smiling at her and the effect he had on her every time she watched him around.

Suddenly her face grimed. "But one man had left our lives and I felt it was safer to have no man than another man who might eventually leave. I didn't want you to suffer in the process, baby"

After a long silence Nanhi responded as if saying something "Goo-goo"

"Yes, I know. I didn't give him any chance" She argued

"Dadda ddaaa...Ooo" Nanhi acted as if flying the helicopter in the air

Megha thought for a while. "Do you think he would want to see us? How will we know? What if he is not waiting for us?" She questioned the baby questioning her own

Mother and daughter went silent for a while. Megha remembered the moments of their meeting. How he hit their lane, accidentally, to ruin her painting; how he made a space for himself in their little family; how she was fond of filling their emptiness with him. She believed that she got the courage to face anything. A cheerful smile spread across her lips which contagiously caught Nanhi's lips as well. Megha found her little angel smiling at her.

"What if Prince Charming is gone? Can't the little Princess and her mom chase him after?" Megha's eyes twinkled in excitement

"Goo-gooo... Buuu..." Nanhi flew the craft high and was giggling at her mother

"So, you knew what I am thinking?" She tickled the soft skin of the baby making her giggle more

Mohan was gazing at the small portrait of Megha, Nanhi and himself, sitting on his bedside table. They looked pretty much like a family, brightly smiling in matching blue. He flicked the picture shot by Tanya, in Nanhi's party. The picture gave a reason for him to smile every day when he woke up and when he went back to sleep. The weeks after he came back from Alibag were pretty much the same as before; except the fact that he had never stopped thinking about them and remembering those moments of togetherness.

"Hello Sweetheart!" The voice from behind brought him out his thoughts

"Hey Sweety!" He turned to greet the girl whose voice disturbed him

Sweety' was a pretty young girl in her twenty. Mohan found in her presence and forgot his pain of loss in the sweet talk of Sweety'.

"So what's plan today?" She almost hung on his shoulders and asked

"What plan?" He was confused

"Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner! Whatever it is, it is your special Saturday, Sweetheart!" She winked at him

"Anything in your list, Miss?" He bowed at her mockingly

"I have just a small menu" She pulled out a long strip of paper filled with menu items

"Oh is that all? It will be ready in just two minutes, Miss" He said and they burst out in laughter at their own silliness.

"What were you doing, bro?" She asked suddenly realizing that he was lost in the picture before she came in

"Just thinking about you, Sweety. What else?" He covered up jokingly

"Liar! I know you! You were back in Alibag, right? You are such a devdas, bro" She teased him

"Will you ever stop, Neya?" A new voice made them turn around

Jijibua walked inside the room with a pretty smile carried on her lovely face

"Not in this birth, darling" Neya said hugging her

"I pray that you are not born in our family your next birth" Jiji clapped hands with Mohan

Mohan and Jijibua started teasing Neya and she was giving back tirelessly. They make an awesome combo of crackling crazy, no matter where and when or even if there was an audience. Chatting and laughing they reached the dining table, where Mohan religiously took over his kitchen domain.

"It's unbelievable, bro. Having been amidst the aces of romantic queens, you haven't mastered the art yourself? It's highly impossible" Neya got back to her original stand of pulling Mohan's legs

"Sweety, you must appreciate your lovely brother being an honorable gentleman" He said proudly wrapping himself with a kitchen apron.

"Am I right, darling?" He winked at his aunt, who was observing his handsome nephew. His casual style, making things appear to be perfect, never failed to impress her. She adored him for his confidence and the never give-up attitude and wondered how in the world had she been saving him from the swarming girls. She very well knew what was going inside him but didn't trouble him with her concerns.

"That is like my Perfect gentleman" She said in pride acknowledging his say

"Good God, save me from this mutual admiration club. Enough of this gentleman business, bro. Get down and do the Prince Charming thing" Neya said excitedly and stood up enacting in a dramatic way

"My Prince will be riding on a royal white stallion, coming to sweep me off my feet. Then I will be gone flying into my dreamland" Neya held her palms on her cheeks, looking far into the ceiling imagining whatever she was phrasing out

Mohan and Jijibua mockingly stared into the empty space where she was focusing at. Mohan cleared the air in front of her as if to bring her back to reality.

"Do you think your Prince holds a license to ride a horse?" He joked but as always enjoyed his little sister's innocent desires and free-spirited will to enjoy her freedom.

Neya very much reminded of Megha to him, many times. How Megha would have been without those responsibilities for her age; how well she could have enjoyed her freedom without guarding her actions. But he never felt anything less of her current spirits. If only she had let me in, to join in her spirits!

When the night set in, leaving Mohan alone in his room, his thoughts never failed to trace back to those beautiful memories of Alibag. He scanned through the pictures of Nanhi that Megha had sent judiciously every month. The last being her 11th month walker pose, sent a few days back. They hadn't communicated anything else other than those photographs, in the past few months.

The ringing on his mobile phone just took a momentary diversion to answer it without checking its number. The voice on the other side of the phone made him flutter in pleasure.

"Goo-goo.. Daaaduuu... Ooo" It was all he had to hear to let his emotions out in the form of a tiny tear in his eyes. 

Edited by Senpoo - 10 years ago