AUGUST 15 UPDATE

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

xindian_baybeex

Goldie

xindian_baybeex

Posted: 16 August 2006 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
AUGUST 15

Dadi is makin gajar ka halwa and sharab comes in and there all seated, dadi gives the halwa and tells everyone how "Srab's dad"sorry guys i 4get what he called her) would always enjoy eating it, he would actually take it home with him. Hearing this sharab decides to take some home and leaves.

When he gets home his dad comes and sees the halwa and remembers "preeto's dadi" (sorry guys i 4get what he called her) and shrab tells him to try the halwa and his dad said no way did anyone else make it and questions him from where did he get it from. Sharab changes the topic and his dad leaves.

Seebo is sitting with her dadaji and dadi and they are sayin how proud they are and then changed the topic ot marriage and brought up sharab again (gosh don't these ppl learn) then seebo blushes and leaves. Seebo then writes in her diary that everyone keeps asking her to marry sharab but now if i leave, and they don't bring the proposal again what will i do? (ahha aww poor girl)

Kuljit's parents are in there room and kuljit mom says i know y kuljit rejected all the girls, its because he likres someone else he told the sevant. She tells him we have to get it out of him, who he likes.
The whole family is sitting and kuljit walks in confused, they family asks him who he likes just then preeto walks in but sees everyone and hides. Kuljit says he likes noone and if he did he would ahve told shrab since they share everything and gives him a dirty look (sharab feels very guilty and just smiles) his mom says then y did u make me wait for a girl the other day, he says because he didn't want to marry anyone so he made up a girl. Preto is relieved and is about to leave but her hand hits something and eveyrone looks and she walks in. Sharab all happy and smiling. Kuljit eyes both preeto and shrab. Preeto says she came to get some notes from sharab and kuljit looks upset and leaves.

Seebo and preeto ask there dadi to make more gajar ka halwa EXACT SAME WAY and her dadi smiles and goes to make more. NEXT DAY seebo brings more halwa for sharabb's family. Sharab's mom is so pleased she says "kaash u were in our family and could make this halwa everyday" Sharab is shcocked and kuljit looks at him to see what he will say and sharab changes the topic again. Sharab's mom goes to get sweets to give seebo and kuljit follows and questions her about the proposal for seebo and sharab ( STUPID KULJIT..gosh what does he think now preeto will marry him   ) and she says yes i was thinking about that too but what if sharab likes someone else, kuljit quickly says if he did he would have told me, just ask him about it and don't say i mentioned it. She smiles and leaves. Kuljit then washes his hands and notices seebo's boxd picks it up and read on the box "VIR SING" kuljit is angered

EPISODE ENDS ON KULJIT'S FACE.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dirk41

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AUGUST 15 UPDATE" in Maahi Ve Jab Apne Bulayen... forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

#1 polaris

#1 polaris

Posted: 16 August 2006 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot
great job Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top