Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev: 500 Episodes! Congratulations & Celebrations (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

SpringPearl

IF-Rockerz

SpringPearl

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Party
Loving the recent episodes!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deboleena.mannaNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev: 500 Episodes! Congratulations & Celebrations (Page 7)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harshdb

IF-Stunnerz

harshdb

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Congratulations... i really like this serial. Smile 

deboleena.mannaNikki_Titli

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Congratulations to the whole team of DKDM...Clap  Love this show so much that am seeing it again in malayalam...Embarrassed Wanna say am a big fan of shiva (mohit) .

I never thought i would be loving this show because there was Om Namah Shivaya in Doordarshan in my childhood days and i (my whole familyWink) was addicted to it  and shiva and parvati in that show were my favorite. But then mohit came as shiva, and i saw him in mahadev as Lord Shiva and he conquered..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

atominisdeboleena.mannaNikki_Titli

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
wow 
congrats to the whole team 

one of the best mytho character .. 

And amazing Mohit .. no words for him 

This show deserves to complete 2000 episodes .. i wanna see him as Shiva for at least 3 more years .. 

All the best to the team 

And thanks for this nice thread 

atominisdeboleena.mannaNikki_Titli

sushitaindia

IF-Sizzlerz

sushitaindia

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Previous Next '

Mahadev' completes 500 episodes successfully!

[To set reminder and check TV schedule of Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev click here...]

The ongoing rave reviews about the mythological show Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev' are not a rumor! The show has hit bull's eye with a massive record of 500 episodes last night, something which is almost next to impossible for any mythological show! Now, the show can be successfully considered at par with shows like the yesteryear's epics like Ramayan' and Mahabharat', which had a similar record breaking history.

The plot rather the storyline of the show, showcasing primarily Mahadev' and his various roles, picked up speed right from the start! From showcasing Shiva's Tandav' to the more romantic, subdued Shiva and his Sati, the show has covered all important aspects of the supreme. Never before did people get to see a show, which was so close to actual Vedas' and Puranas' , while at the same time, touching a chord, with today's reality.

Even last night's episode was a fitting episode in every way. While the story revealed the arrival of Parvati in her Kaal roop' to end the chaos caused by aghori's, there was a fitting lesson conveyed by the goddess to womankind, touching the issue of women's crime, rampant in our society today!

She conveyed that as a female, it was important to maintain dignity and self respect in a home and in society. However, if a man or a society shuns women their due respect or insults them in any way, he should get devastated and need not be shown any respect. Women should not be considered as weaklings or objects of desire. Women should realize that they are their sole protectors and they should fight tooth and nail for their respect and dignity.

While the show highlights the truth of the devas', it targets the issues of our society today, in a more sublime and godly manner, which is what attracts the audience. Considering the issues of betrayal, women dishonor and illicit behavior, which are growing rampant in today's world, a show like Mahadev' is a fitting tribute to mankind!

The audience has appreciated a mythological story, which is just not about idealist values or mythological characters or angels and demons, but something which is relatable to their world today! It touches aspects of human' society in many impressive ways!

We hope that with the growing success, Mahadev' continues to rule the hearts of people and spins more tales, to enrich them, to resolve their issues and above all, entertain them. Let's hope we get to witness the show's 1000 episodes with as much fan furor as we do for its 500 episodes! Har har mahadev'!

Edited by sushitaindia - 26 September 2013 at 12:53am

atominisSpringPearldeboleena.manna

Sadhanamomo

IF-Rockerz

Sadhanamomo

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Congratulations on reaching this milestone of 500 episodes. The main reason for this success the cast and crew who have put their all in creating this masterpiece.

Everything is perfect from day one. Now the man behind it all thank you Nikhil Sir for bringing DKDM into my life nd keeping me hooked onto form day one. It just see,s like yesterday when I started to watch this and I fell for it. The actors the costumes all,played a huge part in keeping me hooked. I have got so attached to a mythological serial in my life and yet I was looking forward to seeing this everyday.

The actors Mouni Roy when I first saw her she floored me with her innocence and her beauty and I wanted to see it all the more. She was instrumental in getting me hooked to DKDM

Now the man who made me fall in love with him Mohit Raina talented to core . He and Mouni set new standards and made me laugh cry with them. As far as as I am concerned they made me to stick with it till date and I am more than proud to be a fan of this show.

DKDM set the ball rolling rolling for another mythos to follow but this will always remain special to me as this is my first one that I have watched closely.

I wish the whole team of DKDM another 1000 or 2000 episodes and may they run successfully for many years to come. Congrats again

And thank you so much for this thread.

atominisdeboleena.manna

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
wohooo the rocking party pics of ydays celebrations..this ws jst small private party...big party will happen super soon as tweeted by Nitin Sir last nite..

Originally posted by sushitaindia

goodness me LOL
hayeee ...dekho dekho kon hai wo Embarrassed Day Dreaming  Heart

thanks ..Mouni ..dear .fr amazing pics ..Embarrassed...

http://distilleryimage0.ak.instagram.com/b5eaff54267d11e39d7a22000a1f9d9b_7.jpg

http://distilleryimage9.ak.instagram.com/6611c08a267d11e393d622000ae803b5_7.jpg

atominisdeboleena.manna

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Congo to DKDM ...The whole cast & crew...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top