7 [70.00%]
1 [10.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aishwarya2905

aishwarya2905

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Now that Rahi and Kisha fans have openly started to critisize CW>> I do not feel that this post is inappropriate!!
for me I'd choose D and E

Regards 
Aishwarya

P.S Rukmini should be deprived of all kinds of footware

Edited by aishwarya2905 - 23 September 2013 at 12:27am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CW !! What do v do with u??" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abhi_arshilover

IF-Rockerz

abhi_arshilover

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
last option.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Firstly what is CW? LOL

Secondly she's just doing her job as Rukmini, don't understand what's the need to bash the poor girl for no reason. Just because Ranveer choose her doesn't mean she stings anyone in the eye or all those idiotic options you've provided.

Highly offending. It's unfair to bash a character to this extent. I'm not a big Rukmini fan, but calling her names and acting childish is so uncalled for. Give her a chance. She's not bad at all.

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Um...yes this IS inappropriate. Calling a character names & making such posts just shows your childishness :|

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

coolpixie

Goldie

coolpixie

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Damn, my guilty conscience!
I tried so hard to avoid this topic, but now I'm too guilt ridden to not say anything.
But, since I have said the same thing in your other previous such polls, I won't repeat myself. 
All I will say is that, you in one way or another represent the rahi fandom and one thing is for sure that, I don't appreciate being represented like this! NOT one single bit! Stern Smile
Say what you want to say through an intelligent and logic based posts because these kind of polls don't DO a damned thing about anything, especially about proving your point. 

I swear every time you make such posts, I feel half way responsible because you are a rahi fan. so, is it too much to ask of you to not come up with such stupid polls again? I swear this is the last time I am going to say anything about this because I am honestly tired of repeating myself over and over again.

so, there..
and one more thing, I am DEAD serious when I say all this! So, do NOT take my words lightly! 

Edited by coolpixie - 24 September 2013 at 3:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Crazy..Life-relentless.

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Um...yes this IS inappropriate. Calling a character names & making such posts just shows your childishness :|

I agreee wht a childish behaviour acting like ur candy has been takrn away frm u huh Dead

relentless.

AttractiveAdya

IF-Sizzlerz

AttractiveAdya

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Shows your mentality. :/
Really? You don't think its unappropriate? Well honestly, it IS unappropriate!
Bashing a character so much, doesnt get you anything. Seriously?!
Childishness at its peak.

Oh! And you do represent the RaHi fandom, so please stop bringing them down. RaHi fans have never done anything to defame themselves. They r really nice so I'd want you to NOT pull them down like this. :/

relentless.

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Targeting poll.

@ Members: If you find something inappropriate, please report or PM the GMs than retorting back. We really appreciate your cooperation.

Topic Closed.

IF Devt Team

relentless.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.