Sonarika Bhadoria, "Beauty in Bloom" FC#28 (DT Note: 50)

Posted: 10 years ago

Girls/Guys come join Sona's First FanClub..
This FanClub is especially for Sonarika Bhadoria's Lovers.. do come and join..and share your love for her...

She is the most beautiful actress ever I have seen. Her Charm,glow,innocence,soft voice , her lovely eyes, her lips
We are mad for your every move and act Sonarika. We Love you to the core
you are our lady love (;

R.U.L.E.S TO BE FOLLOWED(STRICTLY)

*Don't bash any actors or PH house here in the FC . This is the most important rule you have to follow(Keep it strictly into your mind, If Found post will be reported)

*Follow India-forums Codes Of Conduct(Strictly)

1. If you are not a sonarika fan then stay away from this FC don't put your comment here.and if caught will be reported to the DT.

2.Don't bash any of the FC Members and don't fight with each other.Otherwise I will simply Close this FC by requesting to Mods

3.Don't Try to spread negativity like bashing other actors and actresses.

4. Don't Try to Copy the creations or blinks have been put in the FC's First Page .. as Those are especially made for Sona's FC by me (reeti.poly)

5.Last but not the least... Spread love and Positvity

Thats All

Edited by Umakaruna - 10 years ago

Previously Acted Shows
Tum Dena Sath Mera
Devon Ke Dev Mahadev
Details About The Shows
Sonarika Bhadoria Is an Indian Telly World Actress. She Is Born on  1992 december. She Is the most beautiful actress of Indian TellyWorld Or I would say in India in now a days. In this Era Of Figure and Height of Actress She is and extra ordinary individual actress who has won numbers of hearts with her beauty and talent.

She Started her career as Abhilasha in 2012 in Life Ok's Tum Dena Sath Mera and proved so much of innocence in her acting. Then She Had Been Shown As Parvati In the mythological show Devon ke dev mahadev.

Articles

Guys/girls please do post articles in the FC and I will add it up to here on sonarika

The FC is now ready to use.😃😃
But please post here only when u have finished 151 pages of the previous FC.😳😳😳
So Sonarikans come and rock on and celebrate this beauty who has left us spell bound with her immense beauty and talent. 🥳

kanni ya link post karo siggy box me
http://i.imgur.com/uUYNGR0.jpg