>>[HHSJH GUPSHUP CORNER #28]<<

Posted: 10 years ago

Friends Chat Corner

#28th  Edition

Hi Friends,

A Chat Corner's maximum page is 150 pages and keep chatting till it reaches 150 pages. Hoping for more members to join in our conversation and it helps to make friends 👏

Recap of what is Friends Chat Corner:

This is a chat room where we can share our views about the show, discuss on what is happening about the show or other things where the main aim of the Chat Corner is to know each another well and have a lot of fun.

Before we get started, here are some rules and regulations which you have to follow:

1. Follow the IF rules and regulations
2. Avoid use of abusive language
2. Avoid bashing any character of the show (beyond the limit)
4. Maintain friendly environment and don't abuse anyone
5. Avoid quoting as much as you can especially long ones as page will be refreshed quickly.
6. *New* If you are a new member, please introduce youself so that the other members can know you well.

That's all friend and Happy Chatting 😉 

stars

Congratulations on edition No.28 🥳 🤗
di u must be busy in the last weekend. How are your nephews and family?...what i knw about u...u must be very excited for dusshera
Bhagwat katha started yesterday at temple as it is Sradh month.
then Navratri.   this year getting two weekends in 9 days festival 👍🏼

family fine.  niece back to Uni yesterday.
Diwali is just near the corner already 😉
diwali is in november. Still time left. Very excited month it is

Navratri days are the best.
here in UK, christmas cards etc are already out in super markets
i can't believe at myself that i watched big boss for 6 days...even khelti h zindagi aankh micholi
chritmas is hugely celebrated outside india. Merry chritmas and santa claus everywhere...is your locality all comprized of indians
someone posted in Mobbile forum for Nokia v/s Samsung section 

I think  Samsung fools people  by selling you some extra senseless features in always same boring look and design with cheap poor plastic built quality. Dual quad cores,air gestures which doesn't works when your finger is inch away from screen,using both cams at same time,which results losing frame rates and resolution poorness,eye control feature which only works when your eye is just in front of the upper side of the screen level(level of front can) very unuseal and much more stupidity and non practical features to fool you and you guys feel proud for wasting your money for some useless features.
City lens,Mix radio,pureview,active noise cancellation,Nokia drive,Nokia maps with perfect voice nevigations,super sensitive touch,clear black display technology,41 MP camera sensor,Great built quality,beautiful design and look and much more.No extra useless processors and ram to only show off because 1 GB ram and bual core processors(max quad core) are enough to run a smartphone with good OS and that is good for planet too as it doesn't waste energy.
if you talk about apps number than you will use only some of them from crowd.So for me,it doesn't make any sense to choose a phone for number of apps available on that phone's app store.