Frequent Posters

ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: tina_1234

Wow
Seeing banner m sooo Intrigued
Waitin eagerly for it

The wait is almost over.  Another week max.
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Dear Readers,

I  dedicate this story to all of you for reading and encouraging me with your comments, and in particular to Sharada, Sangha, Aruni, Arun, and Tanu for urging me incessantly to write about the saga of Arnav and Khushi's journey to becoming parents. 

The wait is over at least for you.  Behold the first chapter on Intezar Ke pal...

Read, enjoy and hit like.

English Version is posted right after this one, for those who prefer to read in English.

Intezar Ke Pal, Kuch Khathe, Kuch Meethe

Disclaimer: These pictures do not belong to me.  They have been procured from public internet sources and have been merely used for illustrative purposes.

"They say there is a doorway from heart to heart, but what is the use of a door when there are no walls?" 

Rumi

Part 1 - The Book of Memories 

"Shukriya Hari Prakashji" said Khushi, gingerly lowering herself into the firm rocking chair that had belonged to none other than "Thakur Rudra Pratap Singh Raizada", her eyes automatically flying to the framed portrait of naniji and nanaji from several years past on the wall.  She smiled indulgently at her Arnavji who hovered around, ever alert to dash off to fulfill her slightest bidding, and blinked suddenly moist eyes.  She could picture herself and her beloved laadgovernor with salt-and-pepper hair but still-deeply-in-love expression on their faces framed for posterity on that very wall.  A lump of joy and love, the size of a lemon lodged itself in her throat at this thought. 

It was a late afternoon towards the mid of July and the Delhi Sun had not mellowed its splendor yet this time of the year leaving the outside atmosphere steaming hot and devoid of moisture.  Within Shantivan however, pleasant climes pervaded the wide open corridors and rooms.  Today had easily been the most memorable day in her life.  The family had celebrated her Godbharai' with pomp and splendor.  Shantivan was adorned with shimmering fabric, fragrant flowers, colorful streamers and festoons.  The Prakash brothers and Sarada Bai who had travelled from Jaipur with the Rathods had turned out culinary masterpieces under the able supervision of Shashiji and Payal; while Naniji, Buaji, Mamiji, Mamaji,Iyer mama and Viren chacha, collectively termed the elderly club of the house by a cheeky little Tashi, regaled the youngsters with several anecdotes of yesteryears.  Khushi's neighbors and friends from Lakshmi Nagar including the elusive Sarita, Lataji, Medhaji and the ever jolly Happyji had danced with abandon at the ceremony.    "Hey Devi Mayya! Kahin na kahin, kabhi na kabhi hum ne zaroor kuch bahut hi acha kaam kiya hoga jo aaj hume itna pyara sa piya aur sasuraal milgaya."  She thought, her eyes flitting from the face of one family member to the other. 

"Khushi, remember. Do not wait till you're thirsty. Drink up before your mouth dries up" a firm but gentle voice jolted her back from her thoughts, handing her a tall glass of cool water.  Khushi lifted her eyes gratefuly, mouthing, "Dhanyavad Induji.  Isi liye aapki aur Arnavji ki khoob jamti hain.  Dono bhi baahar se todese sakt par dil ke naram ho."  Indu smiled patting her cheek lovingly and with a glance to Arnav that said walk me out please; she bid her farewell to Khushi.

"What's the matter Indu?  Why do you look concerned? Kuch alarming baat hai kya?" Arnav demanded just as they reached the foyer, in an uncharacteristic rush of words.  Indu laid a reassuring hand on his biceps and answered in a calm matter-of-fact tone, "Arnav, relax.  You need to bring out the cool ASR not the hot-headed one as Khushi advances to her due date." He nodded and waited.  Years of acquaintance had taught him that Indu would speak only after she had ascertained that the listener was well prepared to hear her out and then she would just say it out straight in black and white without sugar-coating her words.   No meandering clues; no may be, could be with her communication.  She glanced briefly to include Dr. Sangha and Dr. Aruni in her conversation, just as they walked towards them.  "I am sure both of my doctors here would give you all the details, but you do need to be level headed and not panic.  Khushi's condition is pretty delicate.  I know she is about thirty-three weeks into her pregnancy; we want to ensure she goes by another four before we decide on the course of action."

"Mr. ASR, Khushi's diabetes is a result of her harmones and she would need to increase the dosage of insulin injections per the guide lines provided by Dr. Tanmay.  Please ensure she monitors her blood-sugar regularly and that she keeps up her walking schedules.  I am sure Sanghaji here would have some additional things to monitor." Dr. Aruni cautioned.  Dr. Sanghamitra Sen had not just been her professor but also her mentor and someone she looked up to for guidance in steering her budding career in the right direction. 

"She is right Mr. Arnav.  There is a possibility of pregnant women in Khushi's condition developing preeclampsia.  She has enough risk factors as-is and we have to carefully monitor and avoid any others.  Aap jab parson check-up ke liye aayenge tab we can run some diagnostics and discuss.  Take care.  Thank you for inviting us.  The party was fantastic." Sangha added her two cents and bidding them a quick farewell proceeded to leave with Aruni. 

"Thanks Indu for putting your work on the back burner and flying over...It means the world..." Arnav began clasping his friend's hand.  "Oh come on Arnav!  The great Arnav Singh Raizada who vowed to be single is not only a happily married man, but is about to be a dad.  I would not miss it for the world.  This is work too.   Afterall you are having your child delivered at my hospital, and it's about time I made my annual visit to supervise my establishment here.  In anycase, with this vote of thanks you have redeemed yourself for not inviting me to your wedding.  Imagine!  I had to find out all about it through the media.  Tut- tut."  Indu shook her head in mock-chagrin and Arnav hugged her with a wide grin.  Try as she might, he knew she could never ever be mad at him.

After bidding good-bye to the doctors and Mr. Singhania, Mr Mathur, Mr. Mithal and the three Amans, Arnav swiveled around and promptly stood arrested by the scene in front of him.  Khushi was resplendent in a shimmering golden lehenga and blouse that skimmed her very pregnant belly and flowed gracefully in swirls to her toes.  It had been carefully crafted for comfort and elegance under his watchful eyes, from the smoothest of silks and embellished with the finest of embroidery, so as to not irritate her delicate skin.  She was being pampered by his brothers Akash, NK and Dhruv who had squatted on the floor cusions by her rocker and she was laughing so hard that tears rolled down her cheeks.  "Undoubtedly at one of NK's mega Hindi bloopers. " He thought with an indulgent smile.  "My Khushi! God how good it feels to see her thus.  Glowing like a bride, yet so much more beautiful than one.  Her lusturous face framed with her dark locks puts a full moon to shame.  Her eyes have changed. Somehow they seem softer, more mysterious, and are lit with an inner joy; a look that motherhood brings to all women I guess" He mused, waxing mental poetry, when he felt a soft rap on his shoulder and a soft, "Chotte,  ab yahin par khade rahoge ya phir aage badkar Khushiji ke pas bhi chaloge?  Woh kya hai na, Payal bhabhi ne badi mehnat se tum dono ke liye ek surprise gift tayyar ki hai.  Agar tum chaloge, to hume bhi dekhneka mauka milega" Anjali giggled, looping her arm through her brother's and propelled him towards the center of the sit out where the queen of his heart held court, with his extended family surrounding her, hanging on to her every word.

"Jiji, yeh kya hai?" squealed Khushi shaking the large rectangular package wrapped in a crimson velvet cloth that Payal had handed her.  "Khushi maami please open na?  I am dying to know what it is?" pleaded Tashi while Ayan chimed in "Haan Bhabhi, jaldi keejiye, warna Rajkumari soch soch kar pagal hojayegi" and he gave Tashi's pig-tail a light tug when she stuck her tongue out at his words.  "Arnav da, kya ho sakta hai?" whispered a curious Nisha deftly avoiding Dhruv and stepping closer to Arnav while Maya and Ajay started calling out various gift options that might be concealed in the wrapper.  "Wait, wait Khushiji.  Let me get my camera ready.  Khushiji's gift from pyaari Payaliya jiji - iska murthi shot mein miss nahin karna chatha you know" exclaimed NK.  "Murthi naahin, Mahurat shot kaho NK bituwa.  Hello, hai, bye bye!" corrected Manorama maami shaking her head, while Madhumati buaji chuckled, her ample figure quivering with mirth as she called out "Haan Nandkisore, tumri Chennai express wali lakdi bhi to itna accha Hindi bol leti hai.  Phir tumhe kaa hua?  Abhi tak kaahe nahin seekat rahe?" 

"You see Madhuji, NK is a smart man, kaam chalane ke vaaste jitna bhi chahiye hongi utna janti hai" said Iyer mama rushing to his mapiliai's (son-in-law's) rescue with his broken Hindi.  This just sent the entire family including NK into peals of laughter leaving Maya to hug her lovable dad as they all shifted their attention to Khushi and Arnav who were just about to unwrap the mystery gift.  "Arrey Wah! Jiji kitna acha tofa hai" she screamed while Arnav smiled at Payal his eyes communicating his appreciation of the gift.  Khushi held a voluminous scrap book titled Jethji aur Jethani ke intezaar ke pal - Kuch Khathe, Kuch Meethe,  compiled by - Payal Singh Raizada',  with a small print on the side that read Jiji'.  "Hauh!  Jiji, yeh to kuch jaan pehchan ki soch lag rahi hai.  Ye to hum likhne wale the - Jiji aur Jijaji ke karname" exclaimed Khushi pouting her lips prettily.  "Ab bitiya, zara khol ke dikayiye to sahi.  Hum bhi to dekhe inn pannon mein Payal bitiya kaunsi yaaden sameti hai" suggested naniji with a twinkle in her eyes.  Arnav settled by Khushi's feet and carefully flipped over the cover page to reveal the very first memory.

PS: Aruni, Sangha, Tanu, I sure hope you gals do not mind me using your names. πŸ˜‰ There are a couple more that you will recognize in upcoming chapters.πŸ˜ƒ  So keep guessing whose it might be?

Edited by ForLoveofBarun - 9 years ago
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail

Dear Readers,

I dedicate this story to all of you for reading and encouraging me with your comments, and in particular to Sharada, Sangha, Aruni, Arun, and Tanu for urging me incessecantly to write about the saga of Arnav and Khushi's journey to becoming parents. 

The wait is over at least for you.  Behold the first chapter on Intezar Ke pal...

Read, enjoy and hit like.

Intezar Ke Pal, Kuch Khathe, Kuch Meethe (English)

Disclaimer: These pictures do not belong to me.  They have been procured from public internet sources and have been merely used for illustrative purposes.

"They say there is a doorway from heart to heart, but what is the use of a door when there are no walls?" 

Rumi

Chapter 1 - The Book of Memories 

"Thank you Hari Prakashji" said Khushi, gingerly lowering herself into the firm rocking chair that had belonged to none other than "Thakur Rudra Pratap Singh Raizada", her eyes automatically flying to the framed portrait of naniji and nanaji from several years past on the wall.  She smiled indulgently at her Arnavji who hovered around, ever alert to dash off to fulfill her slightest bidding, and blinked suddenly moist eyes.  She could picture herself and her beloved laadgovernor with salt-and-pepper hair but still-deeply-in-love expression on their faces framed for posterity on that very wall.  A lump of joy and love, the size of a lemon lodged itself in her throat at this thought. 

It was a late afternoon towards the mid of July and the Delhi Sun had not mellowed its splendor yet this time of the year leaving the outside atmosphere steaming hot and devoid of moisture.  Within Shantivan however, pleasant climes pervaded the wide open corridors and rooms.  Today had easily been the most memorable day in her life.  The family had celebrated her Godbharai' with pomp and splendor.  Shantivan was adorned with shimmering fabric, fragrant flowers, colorful streamers and festoons.  The Prakash brothers and Sarada Bai who had travelled from Jaipur with the Rathods had turned out culinary masterpieces under the able supervision of Shashiji and Payal; while Naniji, Buaji, Mamiji, Mamaji,Iyer mama and Viren chacha, collectively termed the elderly club of the house by a cheeky little Tashi, regaled the youngsters with several anecdotes of yesteryears.  Khushi's neighbors and friends from Lakshmi Nagar including the elusive Sarita, Lataji, Medhaji and the ever jolly Happyji had danced with abandon at the ceremony.    "Hey Devi Mayya! Surely, I must have at some time or the other in my life time done something extraordinarily good to have been blessed with such a loving husband and such a doting family."  She thought, her eyes flitting from the face of one family member to the other. 

"Khushi, remember. Do not wait till you're thirsty. Drink up before your mouth dries up" a firm but gentle voice jolted her back from her thoughts, handing her a tall glass of cool water.  Khushi lifted her eyes gratefuly, mouthing, "Thanks Induji.  You and Arnavji are so alike.  No doubt you get along famously.  Both of you seem stern and tough on the exterior but conceal within,  a heart as soft as beeswax"  Indu smiled patting her cheek lovingly and with a glance to Arnav that said walk me out please; she bid her farewell to Khushi.

"What's the matter Indu?  Why do you look concerned? Is it something to worry about?" Arnav demanded just as they reached the foyer, in an uncharacteristic rush of words.  Indu laid a reassuring hand on his biceps and answered in a calm matter-of-fact tone, "Arnav, relax.  You need to bring out the cool ASR not the hot-headed one as Khushi advances to her due date." He nodded and waited.  Years of acquaintance had taught him that Indu would speak only after she had ascertained that the listener was well prepared to hear her out and then she would just say it out straight in black and white without sugar-coating her words.   No meandering clues; no may be, could be with her communication.  She glanced briefly to include Dr. Sangha and Dr. Aruni in her conversation, just as they walked towards them.  "I am sure both of my doctors here would give you all the details, but you do need to be level headed and not panic.  Khushi's condition is pretty delicate.  I know she is about thirty-three weeks into her pregnancy; we want to ensure she goes by another four before we decide on the course of action."

"Mr. ASR, Khushi's diabetes is a result of her harmones and she would need to increase the dosage of insulin injections per the guide lines provided by Dr. Tanmay.  Please ensure she monitors her blood-sugar regularly and that she keeps up her walking schedules.  I am sure Sanghaji here would have some additional things to monitor." Dr. Aruni cautioned.  Dr. Sanghamitra Sen had not just been her professor but also her mentor and someone she looked up to for guidance in steering her budding career in the right direction. 

"She is right Mr. Arnav.  There is a possibility of pregnant women in Khushi's condition developing preeclampsia.  She has enough risk factors as-is and we have to carefully monitor and avoid any others.  When you vist us for her regular chek-up the day after tomorrow, we can run some diagnostics and discuss.  Take care.  Thank you for inviting us.  The party was fantastic." Sangha added her two cents and bidding them a quick farewell proceeded to leave with Aruni. 

"Thanks Indu for putting your work on the back burner and flying over...It means the world..." Arnav began clasping his friend's hand.  "Oh come on Arnav!  The great Arnav Singh Raizada who vowed to be single is not only a happily married man, but is about to be a dad.  I would not miss it for the world.  This is work too.   Afterall you are having your child delivered at my hospital, and it's about time I made my annual visit to supervise my establishment here.  In anycase, with this vote of thanks you have redeemed yourself for not inviting me to your wedding.  Imagine!  I had to find out all about it through the media.  Tut- tut."  Indu shook her head in mock-chagrin and Arnav hugged her with a wide grin.  Try as she might, he knew she could never ever be mad at him.

After bidding good-bye to the doctors and Mr. Singhania, Mr Mathur, Mr. Mithal and the three Amans, Arnav swiveled around and promptly stood arrested by the scene in front of him.  Khushi was resplendent in a shimmering golden lehenga and blouse that skimmed her very pregnant belly and flowed gracefully in swirls to her toes.  It had been carefully crafted for comfort and elegance under his watchful eyes, from the smoothest of silks and embellished with the finest of embroidery, so as to not irritate her delicate skin.  She was being pampered by his brothers Akash, NK and Dhruv who had squatted on the floor cusions by her rocker and she was laughing so hard that tears rolled down her cheeks.  "Undoubtedly at one of NK's mega Hindi bloopers. " He thought with an indulgent smile.  "My Khushi! God how good it feels to see her thus.  Glowing like a bride, yet so much more beautiful than one.  Her lusturous face framed with her dark locks puts a full moon to shame.  Her eyes have changed. Somehow they seem softer, more mysterious, and are lit with an inner joy; a look that motherhood brings to all women I guess" He mused, waxing mental poetry, when he felt a soft rap on his shoulder and a soft, "Chotte,  Do you plan to stay here gazing at your pretty wife or do you intend to join her?  You see, it's like this.  Payal Bhabhi has gone to great lengths to create a surprise gift for you.  If you grace us with your presence, then we all would get to see what this gift is all about as well" Anjali giggled, looping her arm through her brother's and propelled him towards the center of the sit out where the queen of his heart held court, with his extended family surrounding her, hanging on to her every word.

"Jiji, What is this?" squealed Khushi shaking the large rectangular package wrapped in a crimson velvet cloth that Payal had handed her.  "Khushi maami please open it quickly!  I am dying to know what it is." pleaded Tashi while Ayan chimed in "Yes please Bhabhi, do hasten to open itbefore our dear princess loses the reminder of her sanity puzzling over the contents of that gift" and he gave Tashi's pig-tail a light tug when she stuck her tongue out at his words.  "Arnav da, any guesses on what it could be?" whispered a curious Nisha deftly avoiding Dhruv and stepping closer to Arnav while Maya and Ajay started calling out various gift options that might be concealed in the wrapper.  "Wait, wait Khushiji.  Let me get my camera ready.  Khushiji's gift from pyaari Payaliya jiji - iska murthi shot mein miss nahin karna chatha you know" (" I cannot miss the statue(Murthi) shot of the gift revelation ")exclaimed NK.  "Murthi naahin, Mahurat shot kaho NK bituwa.(It's not Murthi.  It's a Mahurat shot(maiden shot))  Hello, hai, bye bye!" corrected Manorama maami shaking her head, while Madhumati buaji chuckled, her ample figure quivering with mirth as she called out "Nandkisore! Even your Chennai express of a bride speaks flawless Hindi.  Then What's the matter with you?  How come some of her language skills have not rubbed off of you?" 

"You see Madhuji, NK is a smart man, kaam chalane ke vaaste jitna bhi chahiye hongi utna janti hai" said Iyer mama rushing to his mapiliai's (son-in-law's) rescue with his broken Hindi. (Iyer mama defends his son-in-law, albeit in a grammatically incorrect Hindi, by saying that NK was a smart man as  he knows enough Hindi to get by and that was the most important thing.)

This just sent the entire family including NK into peals of laughter leaving Maya to hug her lovable dad as they all shifted their attention to Khushi and Arnav who were just about to unwrap the mystery gift.  "Wow! Jiji This is such a thoughtful gift" she screamed while Arnav smiled at Payal his eyes communicating his appreciation of the gift.  Khushi held a voluminous scrap book titled The Loving and the Waiting - Precious Moments of Anticipation, compiled by Payal Singh Raizada',  with a small print on the side that read Jiji'(Sister).  "Hauh!  Jiji, this concept does ring a bell.  Wasn't it something I was going to do? Write a book on the tales of Jiji and Jijaji (sister and Brother-in-law)!" Exclaimed Khushi pouting her lips prettily.  "Now, now, my child.  Do open the book.  I am eager to see what memories Payal has captured between the pages of this scrap book" suggested naniji with a twinkle in her eyes.  Arnav settled by Khushi's feet and carefully flipped over the cover page to reveal the very first memory.

PS: Aruni, Sangha, Tanu, I sure hope you gals do not mind me using your names. πŸ˜‰ There are a couple more that you will recognize in upcoming chapters.πŸ˜ƒ  So keep guessing whose it might be?

Edited by ForLoveofBarun - 9 years ago
Cute6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res

atlast after vaiting for exact 50 days, 1215 hours, 72900 min, ...sec( i dont wish to actually calculateπŸ˜†) we got the first chapter and me the first spot..πŸ˜ƒ
u have started with a godbharai..so u have decided to club the happenings of past and the present and present your story cool dii me already excited with the plan..although nothing seems to be clear about khushis condition but it does seem to be complicated as requested by our very own doctor readers...arnavji's musings about his khushi aww❀️ 
i liked that you involved payal and she gave khushi dat beautiful gift..apart from arnav-anjali,  payal-khushi's bond was so so beautiful but after payal's marriage i dint find a single instance were these two were given screen space but i wish and want payal to play an important role here...
you know the instance i saw your name i was gigling so badly..it felt so so strange reading all those names thereπŸ˜† you asr's friend and also got a hug from him me jealous very very jealousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and i also know my name will emerge somewere in the middle if it doesnt also aruni is also my name(my mum calls meπŸ˜›)toh il assume Dr aruni to be myself...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
vaiting for next update dii already...
p.s: can we get the next part now itself becoz intezaar nai hotaπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
and whoz nisha any new character or did i miss something???
Edited by Cute6 - 10 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
So chalo dher aaye but atleast you posted the update today. I was waiting for you pm on Sunday but when I didn't see any(actually Sunday was my birthday also and I thought I could read this story too on my birthday) I thought maybe you missed out this week's schedule. But chalo better late than never and I see your update now. Hayee *gushes over the first chapter*

Coming to the update, so this story is going to go in flashback mode very frequently is it? I know writing flash back and connecting the dots to the present story is really difficult and tests your skills as an writer. Writing a straight story is much easier. I am sure you are going to do complete justice to this one too.

And here you have added all the complications that are there under the sun for Khushi and her pregnancy. Arnav ko heart attack dene ka irada hai kya? Arey bhagu, thoda angst manga tha, pura mushibat ka dukaan nahi. So let's see what Khushi has now? She has Gestational diabetes, has an chance of running preeclampsia. What else are her problems that Dr.Indu is waiting for another 4 weeks ? And you have Dhruv and his girl too in this story but isn't Dhruv's girl's name Piya. Here you have mentioned it as Nisha so I got little confused.

And lastly you made me a kaam wali bai? seriously? koi acha kaam nahi de sakthi thi mujhe? maybe an interior decorator or maybe a dietician but seedha bai? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Okay then will be waiting for your next update.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
At last this story got updated. πŸ‘
Superb update. πŸ‘πŸΌ
But so much have happened, I hope it's going to be all reveal soon. 
Every one is very happy and waiting eagerly for the child of arnav and Khushi who will the blend of both. Arnav as usual is very caring and possessive of Khushi , her health and his unborn child. Khushi must had done something very nice in past.  
The scrap book idea is brilliant. 
Waiting eagerly for the next update to read about the scrap book and the past which the pictures hold in it.

ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: psarada

So chalo dher aaye but atleast you posted the update today. I was waiting for you pm on Sunday but when I didn't see any(actually Sunday was my birthday also and I thought I could read this story too on my birthday) I thought maybe you missed out this week's schedule. But chalo better late than never and I see your update now. Hayee *gushes over the first chapter*

Coming to the update, so this story is going to go in flashback mode very frequently is it? I know writing flash back and connecting the dots to the present story is really difficult and tests your skills as an writer. Writing a straight story is much easier. I am sure you are going to do complete justice to this one too.

And here you have added all the complications that are there under the sun for Khushi and her pregnancy. Arnav ko heart attack dene ka irada hai kya? Arey bhagu, thoda angst manga tha, pura mushibat ka dukaan nahi. So let's see what Khushi has now? She has Gestational diabetes, has an chance of running preeclampsia. What else are her problems that Dr.Indu is waiting for another 4 weeks ? And you have Dhruv and his girl too in this story but isn't Dhruv's girl's name Piya. Here you have mentioned it as Nisha so I got little confused.

And lastly you made me a kaam wali bai? seriously? koi acha kaam nahi de sakthi thi mujhe? maybe an interior decorator or maybe a dietician but seedha bai? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Okay then will be waiting for your next update.

Firstly - Happy, Happy Birthday to you my darling - belated hi sahi per dil se badayi de rahe hain aapko πŸ€—Consider this post my belated gift to you.

Let us clear misconception - kaam wali bai and you - no, never.  Aap ka entry to abhi tak kahani mein hua hi nahinπŸ˜‰  Yeh Sarda bai is the one from PIPC - not a new entry and not your namesake.

As for Piya - aap logon ki guess work thi ki Piya Dhruv ki hai.  I never said yes or no.  Even with Nisha - my lips are sealed.

As for the update.  You got it right on all scores.  Khushi has gestational diabetes with a risk of pre-eclampsia.  My story will travel back and forth in time.  Straight line story mein woh baat hi kahaan? kyon?πŸ˜‰
Arshi67 thumbnail
Hi. Thanks for the pm.
Can't wait to peer in the book.
Arnav's good friend Indu... Absolutely!
Cute6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: psarada

So chalo dher aaye but atleast you posted the update today. I was waiting for you pm on Sunday but when I didn't see any(actually Sunday was my birthday also and I thought I could read this story too on my birthday) a very happie bday (belated) hope you had lots of fun I thought maybe you missed out this week's schedule. But chalo better late than never and I see your update now. Hayee *gushes over the first chapter*

🀣🀣

Edited by Cute6 - 10 years ago
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
super duper opening with a bang
hmm whos nisha  now???

poor kush has so many complications control freak arnav will have white hair by the time she delivers