Nadashwaram sep 23-27 updates-Thursday posted (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks srima ma...epi parkala, update padikala...aana migan comments partha Monday enakku semma aappu nnu mattum theriyudhu...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

migansrimahopper_ocean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadashwaram sep 23-27 updates-Thursday posted (Page 5)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Srima thanks for the super fast update...

Last line

Deivani  meets mangatha &  nallathanama tries to explain to her about Malar mom's predicament. Mangatha turns Mariatha.

Monday Mariatha   , Mahamayi  ,all aatams  for sumi . Sumi I will also send you some cotton rolls.

Supero Super - I can't wait for Monday of-course on behalf of Sumi ...  Day Dreaming Clap

akka remember on friday i told u pavam sumi settanga on monday as all pattas going to burst on monday nu ROFL when mangatha turns into mariatha and the word thodarum came i was jumping haiya srima escape and double haiya sumi manikittanga nu ROFLROFLROFLROFL

thanks srima for the updates.. great essu nenga!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srima

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by migan

Srima thanks for the super fast update...

Last line

Deivani  meets mangatha &  nallathanama tries to explain to her about Malar mom's predicament. Mangatha turns Mariatha.

Monday Mariatha   , Mahamayi  ,all aatams  for sumi . Sumi I will also send you some cotton rolls.

Supero Super - I can't wait for Monday of-course on behalf of Sumi ...  Day Dreaming Clap

akka remember on friday i told u pavam sumi settanga on monday as all pattas going to burst on monday nu ROFL when mangatha turns into mariatha and the word thodarum came i was jumping haiya srima escape and double haiya sumi manikittanga nu ROFL

thanks srima for the updates.. great essu nenga!!
AngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

Post Reply New Post

Go to top