Sad (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Abhilasha_Yadav

Abhilasha_Yadav

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Seriously guys...It was the saddest episode...I was crying and trying to hide my tears because my mom was also with me while we were watching this episode..How could he even think of doing that with his own sister.She trusted him like anything...What was her fault..She never asked God to make her blind...This guy killed her own sister just for the sake of his gf...Shame on such brothers who leave their sisters alone to die... CryCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sad (Page 2)" in Gumrah Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

singhalharsh

Goldie

singhalharsh

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhilasha_Yadav

Seriously guys...It was the saddest episode...I was crying and trying to hide my tears because my mom was also with me while we were watching this episode..How could he even think of doing that with his own sister.She trusted him like anything...What was her fault..She never asked God to make her blind...This guy killed her own sister just for the sake of his gf...Shame on such brothers who leave their sisters alone to die...
CryCry

So true
Till the last minute i was hoping
That his brother will pick her back from track
Bt he didnt

He can he thnk just fr that stupid girl

And if he really like that girl
He should told her prob to that girl

What was the mistake of that girl
First she lost her parents
Them eyes and
Them her lyf

I just cant say anythng
Hats iff to gumrah for
Showing such sensitive stories so beautifully

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatoom11

HawaaPot

IF-Sizzlerz

HawaaPot

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
I just saw its repeat telecast and I am just dumbstruck! Can't collect what happened in the end..so shocked! I had no idea that the ending would be so disturbing..from the beginning I liked Rahul, thought he is such an ideal brother, felt bad for him even that he has to do so much and he was really in a burden...his sister too was so helpless..both were in a bad condition. But bang! The ending left me in a trauma. It wasn't expected from a brother like him...so whose fault it is? I won't fully blame him.

Neelum.drashti

IF-Stunnerz

Neelum.drashti

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Unhappy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gumrah Season 3 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.