Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pandas795 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I know! She trusted her brother so much and then he does that!
yeah very sad story. and the girl was so angelic. 
Minionite thumbnail
Her brother was completely an ass****. She didn't deserve what happened! But he deserves a lot of things!
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 making this topic ,i think this was one of the best Gumraj Episodes ,the last part where she smiles before being run over was the saddest part ,i actually had tears in my eyes ,i cant believe that her Brother could go this extent to get rid of her😭

kuddos to the actors who played their parts so well ,if i ever meet them ill go and give them a hug πŸ‘
Originally posted by: clars

Thanks 4 making this topic ,i think this was one of the best Gumraj Episodes ,the last part where she smiles before being run over was the saddest part ,i actually had tears in my eyes ,i cant believe that her Brother could go this extent to get rid of her😭

kuddos to the actors who played their parts so well ,if i ever meet them ill go and give them a hug πŸ‘

yeah great characterisation
singhalharsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Really best episode of gumrah
I too cried a lot

Bt more than his brother
Its te society whom should we blamed

Bt the girl was so innocent
I cant see her face wen she was smiling

I cant watch that episode again mw

clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: singhalharsh

Really best episode of gumrah
I too cried a lot

Bt more than his brother
Its te society whom should we blamed

Bt the girl was so innocent
I cant see her face wen she was smiling

I cant watch that episode again mw

Same here 😭 i was watching Kapil from 10-11.30 and was just switching channels and they were showing the repeat epi of  Gumrah and i just switched it back to colors

her smiling face just haunts me 😭😭 cant believe suhc a tragic end to such a beautiful bond
Abhilasha_Yadav thumbnail
Seriously guys...It was the saddest episode...I was crying and trying to hide my tears because my mom was also with me while we were watching this episode..How could he even think of doing that with his own sister.She trusted him like anything...What was her fault..She never asked God to make her blind...This guy killed her own sister just for the sake of his gf...Shame on such brothers who leave their sisters alone to die... 😭😭
singhalharsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Abhilasha_Yadav

Seriously guys...It was the saddest episode...I was crying and trying to hide my tears because my mom was also with me while we were watching this episode..How could he even think of doing that with his own sister.She trusted him like anything...What was her fault..She never asked God to make her blind...This guy killed her own sister just for the sake of his gf...Shame on such brothers who leave their sisters alone to die...
😭😭

So true
Till the last minute i was hoping
That his brother will pick her back from track
Bt he didnt

He can he thnk just fr that stupid girl

And if he really like that girl
He should told her prob to that girl

What was the mistake of that girl
First she lost her parents
Them eyes and
Them her lyf