Angel's (Rati Di) Gift Segment (IF AND YOUTUBE LINKS )

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

So as it's the month of september...our angel's birthday month...So here goes some segments from if in which our angel(our ray of sunshine ) was showered with gifts...from her fans...quiet amazing gifts she got...from japan , canada , delhi , hyderabad etc etc . So do check out the videos ...i knew many mjht forum members don't visit HD forum...thus thought of posting the stuff here ...so that can share with you alll...🤗

We got three parts in total...one in wassup tv and the other  two as gift segment ...
IF video links ...❤️
Rati Pandey Gift Segment Part 01 Video
Wssup segment -https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2680/rati-pandey/video/295206-wassup-tv-episode-144.htm
(di segment starts from -
https://www.india-forums.com/video/television/295764-rati-pandey-gift-segment-part-01.htm
https://www.india-forums.com/video/television/295765-rati-pandey-gift-segment-part-02.htm

YOU TUBE video links ...❤️

wassup segment link ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J73bGeqHILs

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J73bGeqHILs[/YOUTUBE]
[/QUOTE]

Part  1 of gift segment -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8XH_BzyY-0

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8XH_BzyY-0[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2 of gift segment - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S46aQXRS3C8

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S46aQXRS3C8[/YOUTUBE]
( all the youtube videos credit goes to the original uploader )

and the complete gift segment - Part 1 and Part 2 tooo by Sandy bro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FauDliWcykw

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FauDliWcykw[/YOUTUBE]

Some creations from the segment bu nancy...

and the link to rati di birthday thread...sorry that we din't posted it here before...

Happy B'day Rati Pandey: Our ray of sunshine <3

Love you Angel...❤️🤗Post your views guys...😎
Edited by EtherealRati - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail

And the most awaited moment in the world arrived...our angel's interview . So happy , so exited...i just know its gonna be even more awesome than what i have planned as its our angel Rati pandey , the charmer . A sweetheart with a heart of gold . An angel so down to earth . A heavenly beauty which resides in millions of hearts . OUR PERFECTIONIST .
OMG two two cakes ...that too one blackforest and one complete chocolate...yum...what a start..😛.we know you are also a chocolate fan like your fans .😆 Awww that birthday girl written there is so sweet...and this
is somehow exactly like what i put in the birthday message for your birthday thread in india forum ❤️. Its amazing . Awww it was a candle...so so beautiful ...and loved how you blowed the candles angel . So time to sing...Happy Birthday To You...Happy Birthday To You...May God Bless You...Happy Birthday To You . And ofcourse how can i forget to mention you are looking so lovely ...simple yet beautiful . Wishing you happiness ,To welcome each morning,Wishing you laughter,To make your heart sing.Wishing you friendship,Sharing and caring,And all of the joy.The birthday can bring!
And awww my angel cut the cake ...👏...and clappped like a small child too...awww you are such a child at heart . ❤️Awww first don't give the cake to us ...first you eat our angel..😊.its for you.❤️..so atlast you eat ...so sweet . I can bet this is the best moment for the one who sent the cake...that you eat it . Awww you are so sweet...you feed the cake to anwesha di and other reporter...so sweet...i hope they liked the cake as well . Wait a minute ...you loved it na angel ?...i am sure you loved it...your smile tells it all . Awww di...ab itne saare gifts toh bhejne hi the...aakhir hamari jaan , hamari princess , hamari angel ka birthday jo tha . That's not just a special day for you...its even more special day for your fans . OMG ...TINA SEND FROM CANADA ...thanks a tone tina for sending a wonderful gift to our angel . And angel you are such a gem...that you felt like telling tina that this is the first cake you are cutting . Tina ...you must me sooo happy na...hugs...🤗You are so lucky...the first cake she has cut for her birthday is yours...And diii we know aap sach hi bolte ho...😃...aapko kehne ki jarurat nahi hain . 😊Awww di you feel you are the luckiest one to cut the beautiful and amazing cake...awww...main kya karu...i just can't stop doing aaawww when it comes to you . You are such a lovely person . Itne pyaar se thanks...i am sure tina would have loved the whole part of cake cutting and i am sure she even don't need the thanks for this...its like we all were so lucky that we got a chance to gift you something . And i am quiet sure , tina shares the same feelings as well .
Lol...🤣😆...di aap aise kyun has rahe hoo.?..ab ho aap hamari tellywood angel to hum kya kar sakte hain...aap ho hi itni best actress...i know you do know about your talent...but its just your so warm nature that you
react like this to these words .Other celebrities always take these words casually...but you...you are kohinoor ka hira...just priceless .  And the way you thanked...kitna emotional ho gaya na 😆🤣...i love your fun loving nature . You are chooo cute . Want to come and pull your cheeks 😳. Awwwieee  ...such a beautiful  poem...loved it tina ...perfectly chosen ..⭐️..and loved di's reaction on the third line ..🤣...May your beloved bring back love to you.❤️...the way she said ok like a cute chota sa baby 😛. I just can't stop myself from falling in love with you more and more every micro second . You are a stunner⭐️ . And once again thanks ...as already mentioned...you really don't need to thank . So now it's sadiya gifts turn...so as sadiya is my new friend...i am really happy and exited to see her gifts and your reactions to those gifts . So let's proceed ...aaawww sadiya...i love you for sending sooo many gifts as di mentioned...can't thank you enough .Hugs  🤗❤️The beautiful smile on angel's face . And a small book with birthday wishes on each page . Awww di ...its so so sweet that you feel the connection we feel...the way you said that sadiya ne itne ache se pack kiya hain ki bas rati didi is khole isse...awww... that was so caring...that you tooo know that we consider you our didi . It feels so great to know that our emotions have already reached you and touched you... And sadiya i genuinely loved the small small quotes written in the book ...chooo sweet. 🤗
Awww such a cute card ...and di is right...thanks sadiya for keeping in mind that our angel loves red roses ...🤗...and angel...you were so sweet to notice that . Sadiya ...you brought a big smile on our special someone's  face with your warm wishes . 😳Loved the short message there...you choosed it quiet perfectly . And once again di...that's not a joke...god you are sooo down to earth...you always read those words like that only...😆🤣...but still love the way you speak those words with your magical voice . Lol...🤣...baaki actresses ko mat dikhana ...jal
jayengi...lol...di then we will sing...Dil Jalta Hain Toh Jalne Do...🤣😆See with you even i crack jokes now ...ok i know i crack poor ones but see atleast i cracked a joke . And your beautifulll sweet si smile . Sadiya ...you wrote biggest fan ????????...let me tell you comptetion mein bahut saare hain😉 .Everyone wants to be her biggest fan . ❤️And the chocolotes just like our love for you ...100% sweet . ❤️I must say chocolates are the best thing in life when comes to eating . 😉Di...chocolates...kitni saari chocolates......awww sadiya love you for sending so many gifts . And nahi di not at all...hamara aapko mote karne ka irada nahi hain bas aapko khush dekhna ka hain . Waise even if you will gain some weight ...it hardly matters...you are too slim already . And we will always love you the way we do today...it can increase for sure but not even a little chance of decreasing ❤️...so don't worry . Waaaooo...di your waaooo is like honey ...meetha meetha . Okay there were some chits . I am sure you will check the gift later .
And here comes the first ganesh of the segment...yup di...the first one as there are more to come ...😉But that's such a beautiful one...it is shining like diamonds ...ganesh ji sitting there in a circle ...just beautiful , lovely , mesmerizing . Great colour combination as well . Bahut soch samajh kar choose kiya hoga na sadiya ? Hope di ganesh ji blesses you with all the love , success  and happiness in the world . 🤗❤️She is really not getting what that gift is ...but is still holding it ...and promosing that will open it...chooo sweeettt . 🤗Di found the nanhe ganesh a very amazing
gift . OMG...such a good plan of getting ganpati but then you truly deserve to spend your birthday with your family after 7 years . So next time . 😉...Awww di feels that's the best gift to her from sadiya...sooo sweeet na . And she said i love you sadiya...sadiya  you  must be on cloud 9 na ...lucky girl . 😛...she added a lot as well . 😉Di i just don't know  how to praise you...i mean the ganpati  is sended to you ...and you are asking the ganpati to bless your fan sadiya ...that her every work goes well . Such simplicity , such sweetness , such caring nature...i don't think that can be found anywhere in the world .
And finally the photobook...so saasein thaam li jaye my gang...omg omg...its in her hands ...everyone excited ???????...i know we all were at the moment we were watching for the first time...i am still excited ...lol...🤣...mera kuch nahi ho sakta ...😆Ok Ok...she opened it and said a big waooo...and we got everything in the world . 🥳Congratulations guys...the hardwork paid off . 👍🏼Awww di liked the siggy on first page so much...she felt its really a beautiful one...nancy...so happy for you darling...you really deserved that appreciation for always making so lovely creations for di . 🤗Wanna thank you for all hardwork you do...always ready to make siggies and avis on di...aaawww🤗❤️So...we actually help her...she tries to make her collages sometimes and the siggies on forum help her...that's sweet and that means she actually checks the creations gallery or google creations with her name . OMG...so siggie makers...you all are listening na...keep making more and more...so that one day your stuff reach angel . 😉Nancy she found your collage as one of the best out of all she has seen right now...aaawww...🥳And she directly moved to back...and loved the collage there as well...yipeee...so happy that she is liking everything . 🥳And truly speaking , even i am in love with those creations ...just perfect . 👍🏼Yup di its a photobook for you...its just like a magazine...its consists of 40 pages with our messages and lovely creations made with love for you .Really special for us  ❤️So nancy madam,  aap toh bade hi lucky ho...even the page she showed to comera is yours ...lucky lucky bacha...❤️...but then your creations are just so gorgeous......i always get lost in them . How did we manage to do it..?.we managed because we were planning from a month before . 😉...and  some members really worked hard for it like , nikki di , avu , nancy , yukti , preethi di., radha ...and ofcourse every NRIZHians send their messages and creations in . We love you di . 🤗 All effort was taken to see you smile ...❤️
Awww di...you are chooo cute...i can't name them because if i name one ...saari gusse ho jayengi...nahi hote di hum gusse...bas jiska naam aap lete ...usse lucky bolte😎 . But you can't move a step ahead before taking care of your fans feelings, before thinking of your fans because that's in your nature 😳. Raises the respect ...feel so so connected to you.🤗...proud of you .So happy that you loved and appreciated the photobook .  And it was so sweet of you to inform us that you will read at night definately...and due to shortage of time ...you are not reading
those 40 pages right now ...and can't choose just something random to speak from it...because you love us all equallly...sooo sweeet you are . So humble , so down to earth . 😊And we are the new creatives of her production house...if she will open one someday .😛😉😎 Great guys...we got jobs ...waise toh we all are doing engineering or medical...but still we will manage to be creatives for her production house...right guys ??????...we will love to . 😉And the most beautiful smile of the world . Ofcourse di...its nikhila di...she knows every habit of yours...so ofcourse she knows that you drink tea a lot . And you know she made that beautiful siggie for the cup...so beautiful......love you nikki di...🤗And NIKHILA...the bright smile on face ...recognizing di...aawww ...😳...sooo cuteee .🤗Ab nikki di hi toh ho sakti hain jo aapki har aadat ka dhyan rakhe ...so sweet to know that you will drink tea in that cup from now onwards . Awww ...nikki di is your special girl and is the one you are always in touch with...aaawww .❤️And di please don't say sorry to those who you are not in touch with...its not your mistake...ab sadhan toh hamein dhoondhna hain na touch mein rehne ka . 😉 . 🤗❤️Aaawww di in the running video ...you did mentioned that aap usse gusse ho gayi thi...really needs a lot of strength  but i know you are not scared of anything when it comes to your fans . You want to keep everything straight ...that's really nice of you . And omggg...she said if you call me didi...if you trust me...you will have to bear my scoldings also . So its not just us who take her as di...but she genuinely feels that she is her fans sister...and loves us , cares for us , supports us and even scolds us sometimes for our good only . Alll i can say...we are the luckiest fans in the world . Thanks god for giving us rati di...and ofcourse thanks to rati di parents as well . 🤗❤️She said love you a lot to nikki di...and thanks ...awww...chooo sweeettt..😳And then she recieved the beautiful magnet whose siggy was made once again by our nancy . 😉She likes it and opened nikki di dry fruits box with excitement as it was send by nikki di . 😆...And ooo...so happy ...so happyyy she is . Waooo nikki di ...now yeh toh i know ki aap jaante ho ki di ko dry fruits pasand hain...chalo batao batao ...how did you know ki woh aaj hi lene jaane waali di ...heart connection ??????😉...she was sooo happy with that...🥳and her smile ..its droolworthy...God when smiles ...her eyes just light up . And di looove dry fruits ...and woh bhi jab nikki di ne bheje ho...❤️...Seee you pehle se hi know that di diet ke baarein mein kahingi and thus you mentioned in the message tooo and di reacted the way you thought as welll...that's wowww . 👍🏼So now she is gonna eat dry fruits given by you...and when the box you send will get finished ...i mean the dry fruits you send in it gets finished...she is gonna ask you to bring her more . 😆...God she is sooo sweeettt...the way she said it...her expresssionsss...i so so love her . ❤️Ab yeh kya hain...di you dint told me ...you send one more gift ???????Ok excited to know what's it...I already know its gonna be beautiful as is send by you...🤗OMG ...di you knew that she will talk about the paper stuffed...so you already clarified that its for safety purpose...waooo kya connection hain...mujhe abhi itna kuch nahi pata...i am in learning process...mujhe abhi bahut kuch aapse seekhne ki jarurat hain . You rock . 👍🏼❤️And aawww those candles are so beautiful...so when should she light them.?..when she is on a date with her prince charming or when she wants to spend some time alone with her own self ??????Loved your gifts nikki di . 🤗God kitne saaareee gitsss hain yaaar...👍🏼
And here comes the best gift of the first segment...the frame which has 12 frames in it with di pictures brought from japan...its really beautiful sadiya......really beautiful...can't thank you enough for sending that to di...and di ...when she opened it...suchhh a big waooo...the best gift ...but as she is such a sweetheart she was like waise toh saare hi best hain . She is so adoable person...there is no one like her . And she loved the way sadiya added all the characters and her real life pictures in it all together .She is looking stunning  in each one .  ❤️The idea was just awesome sadiya...love you for this . 🤗❤️Angel went speechlesss with the gift...aaawww . ❤️She said sadiya touched her heart ...awww and opened the lovely card by arpita and read the beautiful lines in it ...love you arpita ...🤗❤️

And now the comes the turn of the bigget gift ...the big box full of gifts by us NRIZHians...😎...so exited i am ...and even she is excited like a small baby . 🥳Yup the gifts are send by surbhi and friends ...i.e. us nrizhians ...its from .each one of us to you angel . And the first gift in rati di's hand...the CD with vms ...solo vms of rati di...the idea  belonged to  ramya .❤️...love you ramya...🤗❤️..the first thing she took from the pitara . 😉And now as she is not sitting with a laptop...she kept it and told us that will watch and then tell us that what was in it . SO HOPING YOU WILL LOVE THE VMS IN IT . ❤️🤗

And now its the time to open the rest of the gifts...so moving to the Rati Di If Gift Segment -Part-2 . Love you di . ❤️

( have posted the same comment as posted in HD forum ...just with some creations change . )

Edited by EtherealRati - 10 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail

Thank you angel for coming into my life and giving me joy😛 . Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever. You will never actually got to know that how much happy you have made me and how much i love you for your gestures towards our group .❤️ I would like to thank you from the bottom of heart . 🤗
Loved the way...part 2 of the segment started with all the beautiful glimpses of the previous gifts .😛..awww you are looking so sweet angel while opening those gifts . The exicitement and smile which is on your face is something your fans can die for ❤️. Feels great...that after all love , inspiration and entertainment you  have given us ...even we were able to send our love to you . 😎It was the first time but i am sure not the last time .❤️
Lol di nahi paper nahi bheja ...🤣...it was for safety purpose na ...waise maine nahi daala tha pehle but when i went to courier office...they said it should be tightly packed...thus they put that paper...😉...warna hamari itni mazal ki aapko paper bheje ...lol 😆. But seriously the way you said it...the tone , the expresssions . I am in love with this line as well . Sometimes i actually feel like asking...how you manage this everytime angel...you are truly a charmer , a gem . Oh sooo you actually saw it...just can't express my feelings...your one waaaooo makes my heart beat so fast...so so fast...i just can't express ...i don't know what to name this feeling but this feeling is amazing ...really amazing . The waaao...You are chooo cuteee 😳And awww you first opened the ganesh from us NRIZHians ...that was because all of us just want you to be blessed always ...and you found it beautiful...awww...means a lot...have actually got it made on order...it was really special...was so scared for this particular gift...you know the maker told me that its quiet strong but the courier person said no guaranteee...and all i prayed from that day was that this reaches you in one piece ...it was too special...and i can't just express how happy i am seeing it in  your hand . And i am pretty sure ...NRIZHians were equally happy . Seriously galti ho gayi...i should have wrote our group name and would have explained you the meaning . I bet you would have loved that di . 🤗Awww ...the ganesh is looking so beautiful in your hands and your expressions...i am completely in dreamland . So many things going in mind . You know i have seen this segment more than 70 times...still till now i feel those butterflies in stomach .
And... Surbhi...what you said...you actually said surbhi...awww...god can't tell you how happy i am to hear my name from you...the satisfaction that you atleast now know that there is someone named surbhi in delhi who love you endlessly . I have been crazily following you for the last 5 years . OMG DI...you were gonna bring ganpati hope this time...awww ...i really want to see a segment on that...as you are so tarditional...and seeing you in your completely traditional mood is always a pleasure . Ok , so due to some circumstances you were not able to bring ganpati this year...but its ok...see we have send ganesh ji to you na . But do bring next year...and a segment ...please...now you know how your fans are...we die for your glimses di .

I seriously have no words ...i don't know what to say...you are so humble and down to earth ...so generous and so much caring towards your fans ...awww it was sweet of you to say that you would have kept my ganpati for ganesh puja...i mean you just have made it even more special for me . You are such a sweetheart di...a complete sweetheart . And your beautiful words...they effect till eternity . I am so happy that you find the ganpati beautiful...those pearls and all...i selected them...it was exclusively made for you . And di thank you...although the way you said thank you is the sweetest way in the world...your voice...that's so beautiful . But frankly you seriously don't need to thank me or any of your fans . You have always given us so much love and its like the aim of life now to make you happy . See hamara hi fayda hain...as your happiness gives us happiness directly . And you took all the four names...awww so sweet...but please don't say thanks as i just don't need that from you . You got my love in some way is more than enough for me . Hmmm ab so many names toh honge hi...aapki fan following hi itni badi hain ...toh kya kar sakte hain and yeh to just hamara ek group hain...😉...no you actually didn't need to read it...i wasn't expecting that ...i know you are a busy person surrounded with so much work but its just sooo sweet that you feel that there is a need to read that many names . That just shows the love and care you have for your fans...Awww so you showed the card to camera...aaawww ...and that siggy saying happy birthday rati ...Happy Birthday To You Di...🤗...we all are so blessed that you were born . So glad that you find the card beautiful...yup it has all the advance wishes...ab hum risk nahi le sakte na...kabhi agar aapko wish nahi kar paaye toh...?...toh isiliye advance mein hi sab kuch . See ...we can't afford  to skip wishing you in any festival na...aakhir you are our jaan . SMART...di woh toh honge hi na...aakhir fans kiske hain ???????😉❤️and the cute laugh on which i can drool for hours . OH  ...yoy...you are saying every name...so sweet...i can bet  no celebrity does this...its just you di ...i am in love with your this gesture . And you seriously can't even imagine what happiness this has given to our whole group . Ok ...yup you are right...hamne hi magazine tayaar ki hain...but how you come to know ???? Anwesha di told ??..or just a guess only . If it was you are so right . Waise there is a point like hum aapki ankahi baatein samajh jaate hain...waise aap bhi hamari ankahi baatein samajh hi jaate ho di . And there goes the repeat of names...Aawww all our efforts have given us such good results...you actually took each and every name written without missing even one . Hugs 🤗And the smile you have on your face while reading them...aaawww...hugs...tightly...sabki taraf se...full on group hug . 🤗❤️LOL LOL...😆🤣...HAAN DI BHEJENGE...for sure bhejenge...but the way you said multipurpose card bhej diya aur kaam ho gaya ...lol . 😆🤣
Awww di...coming to the request...as i said i din't expected that you will take each name before asking...thus requested you to take them once...i knew you are so sweet that you will look into the request ...specially because  we wrote that it will make our day , actually life and trust me it surely has made . But aap toh usse bhi jyaada sweet ho jitna soacha tha...aap toh request karne se pehle hi yeh effort ( to take so many names )...kar chuke ho out of love for you fans . You are amazing and adorable personality . Feel so proud that i am your fan ...feel blessed . Awww yup...its presented to rati pandey ...our angel...our di...our everything . And the smileee...hayeee...always keep smiling like this di/angel...😳...and once again the repetition of all our names...the biggest thing for us all...and the sweetest and cutest thing you as a celebrity and as our di could do . Love you endless . 🤗Never thought a day like this will come that you will be taking our names with that big smile...means a lot . 🤗❤️Oh ..lol our nancy bacha is lucky...by mistake  her name was written  two two times and di you even catched that...???...shows with how much attention she is reading our names .

KHUSH...?..di we are on cloud 9.🥳..you have taken our names that tooo two two times...thanks ...thanks a tone di...for such a lovely gesture from your side and once again don't thank us for anything because you have gifted us with even more than what we gifted you . You have taught us a lot , inspired us . You are an idol to many out there . Awww so happy that you loved the birthday card ...awww ...but wait a minute ...it has more pages . lol..😆...Exactly di aap bhool hi gaye the ...waise not your mistake...your fans are crazy...kaun likhta hain wahan...🤣

Yes exactly di TO THE WORLD YOU ARE ONE PERSON BUT TO ONE PERSON YOU ARE THE WORLD , yup di you are our world ...and this line just tells all to you . 🤗So happy that you found the line sweet...but then the sweetest things in the world become even more sweet when they get related to you our angel . 😳...OHO...LOL🤣...haan di karlo copy...free to use but your fans can proudly say that this line is best suited on our angel only . There is no one like our angel . And the smileee...You have the most gorgeous smile in the world di...ita ne aise hi aapki smile ko best rate nahi kiya tha . ❤️...Di don't wonder...bas mil jaata hain...genuinely saara time aapka hota hain...time toh dloosri cheejon ke liye nikalna hota hain...aapke liye toh there is always time with us  . Yup di aapne 2 baar liya...and that was the sweetest thing ...just love you  , adore you for that . Oh you got the showpiece...ok roll it on it...it will get fix...oh oh..i am so sorry di...aise complex se gift ke liye but it seriously looked beautiful to me and can't stop myself from buying it for my angel . And once again our names...😳...okay that started working...yipeee...i thought shayad work nahi karega and you will see it after the interview ...but thanks to our darling anwesha it worked . Thanks anwesha...means a lot . 🤗❤️OMG ...the smile on your face watching it...awww...so happy...you found it waaaooo . Di dekho bande ke liye toh you have choice...it can be either Sandeep bro or mahesh bro...you know THESE TWO STORIES ARE SO FAMOUS ,.and i realized i did one mistake ...seriously  likhna chahiye tha iske baarein mein...i can bet you would have loved to read . So its a promise...i will tell you the name if you actually don't tell me the name of your prince charming before your next birthday . Waise our both sandeep and mahesh bro rocks . 😉 Yup we want aise hi bauchar of blessing on our angel...read your lips when you were showing the small ganpati ji murti to camera...so happy that you found it sweet . 😳And hamare naam ...phirse...kya kahu main aapse...aap jaisa koi ho hi nahi sakta . 🤗
Awww di you got the watch...so good to know that you found it a BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL watch and aaawww you are actually gonna wear it...it really means a lot to us ...you have accepted the gifts with so open hands . Its not that big brand that you you usually wear but still you find it worth wearing...its all your sweetness . Makes me respect you
even more . I know di...ki ek card bhi bhej dete toh bhi aap hamse utna hi pyaar karte ...utna hi khush hote but yeh dil nahi maanta na...heart just wants to do all we can for you .Waise toh want to gift you the stars and moon as well...but kya kare...bas mein nahi hain na . But we can send you gif's of stars and moon...nancy makes awesome gifs . 😉You liked the photoframe...awww sooo sweet you are...di hum chahte bhi nahi ki aap aise ho jao...because you are just perfect the way you are...we never want a change in you . Just love you endless for what you are . You know main actually aapki photo banwake lagane waali thi is frame mein...but we come to know that we have to send things early as you are leaving for your home town ...so isiliye ...i had less time and wasn't able to do so . Sorry . And the sweet chocolate box  for someone who is even more sweeter than the chocolates. And you once again took the names...so sweet . And the turn for the last gift of the pitara arrived...i wish we could have send you endless gifts so that this segment would have continued for like forever .  .OMG...you wanted to buy this diary...from hitler didi days...yipeee...so happy...Di even we don't know ki aapki andar ki awaaz kaise pata chal jaati hain...maybe because we love you a lot . Oh no shet...you were expecting a grading book...shet...i wish it was that but its a diary where you can pour your thoughts about how your day went ...a new friend for you who will never tell your secrets to anyone...i will try my best to send the grading one the next time . Aapki khwahish sarakho par . Love you endless . Hugs.
And the best gift of the day...thanks to sadiya...so many chits which had the text love you Rati di...chooo sweet...and chooo sweet of you too di that you actually din't forget it...and talked about that gift ...and called it the best gift . And so sweet that you actually will read all the chits on your birthday and will show to your parents too. Awww so sweet , so humble , so generous , so down to earth interview . It was a pleasure watching it...and i am just watching it again and again . Hope you get every happiness in life and everything in life . And thanks for taking out so much time for us all...really means a lot .Keep Smiling  🤗❤️

( have posted the same comment as posted in HD forum ...just with some creations change . )

.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow Sur lovely post!! ❤️
now about the segment , what can i say im dead from the time she said she loved my siggy the most  🤪
she is such a sweetheart!! she genuinely appreciated and loved everybody's efforts  .. the most down to earth celeb <3 love her so much ❤️
EtherealRati thumbnail
yup nancy...our angel is a sweetheart...feel really lucky that i am her fan...❤️
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Lovely thread, Sur. Loved the interview and loved hearing her say all our names😊
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashne

Lovely thread, Sur. Loved the interview and loved hearing her say all our names😊

yup...a moment we are gonna cherish forever ...❤️
and she is sooo sweeet...she took all the names ( not mssing even one )...even before she read my request to read them all...and when she read the request...she once again took...she took our names so many times...we are really lucky...she is really a sweetheart . ❤️

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awww SUR
thank u so much HUN
thanx for ur beautiful post
u wrote the whole IV in details so beautifully that right now i wanna HUG u.. HUG HUG HUG

love you so much

RP was indeed very happy and cheerful
she enjoyed  this special segment and was behaving like a kid..
Hope she will come back soon
very sweet segment
and i want to thank u specially for giving us such a special moment in our life

btw i sent u a PM on that day( i mean jis din ye segment dekhaya tha)
did u get it???
Mahiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome posts... thanks a lot ... love u Ratiii u r one of the best actresses of TV that i know... muah
GauriLuvsRP thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post Surbhi 👏
Thank u so much for this post...😊
Rati di looking is sooo happy and cheerfull as always..😳
God Bless her..