Vani Rani

Vani Rani Sep 23-27 Discussions (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

ZEESXY

ZEESXY

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Rani is just going to walk in Vani's house and start doing her

routine work as though nothing happen.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

santhisankarPallanguzhihopper_ocean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vani Rani Sep 23-27 Discussions (Page 4)" in Vani Rani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Thanks karthikka super updates.. and loved the review below the updates Hug Keep giving us reviews when ever you are free ya.

I knew it Kali is going to ask for divorce nu.. Glad Selvi said no.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiShathirlalakalki2007swash2

Pallanguzhi

Pallanguzhi

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Nithya Akka and Karthikka! ClapClapClap
Seeing Tue's episode made my day!! Well done Poongodi for giving your mother and Patti left right and centre!!!! ClapStar

Rani losing memory was so sad and unexpected Cry

Selvi - why in the world are you going to Kali of all people? Is he going to help you? Confused 

Bhoomi, good work and now prove to the world you are not a thalaiyatti bommai to Senior and Junior Anaconda. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanCaryn

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updateTongue

The episode was good with Rani's condition worsening.. Good acting by Prithvi.. Saravanan I have seen is always crying.. But it was heart wrenching to see the family go to pieces as Rani declines to understand her situation..

While it was good to see Bhoomi working to right his wrong, I find that he is being too quick to expect his sons to forgive him, especially when their mother's condition is getting worse and there is no sign of Rani anywhere.

The change that Bhoomi talked of was exactly what he said even before.. that wrong people be given a chance to change and right themselves. Bhoomi explained all this before and did the worst thing for Vani after that.. No wonder his sons want nothing to do with him..Confused

Selvi putting Kali in his place is praiseworthy but is it just me or does anyone else feel that the girl who plays Selvi has to learn to modulate her voice better?Sleepy Here I am washing the dishes and hearing her talk to Kali.. There is no emotion in what she utters. Fabulous dialogues that go waste because they do not get the proper delivery.. I wish the girl sees this and improves. She has a pretty face thoughSmile

So will Rani just go away ? Interesting episodes in the way.. Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

santhisankarkalki2007hopper_oceanKarthikkaCaryn

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Super update and an excellent review to go with it. I completely agree with you on your reviews. Clap I love the way Thenu just goes quietly and hugs Rani and starts to cry saying 'Amma, naa Thenu maa' - & Rani says that 'I know that'. Simply superb.

Originally posted by Karthikka

Bhaboos (Kali) was brilliant as the contemptible, merciless Kali. His looks, his demeanour, the way he delivered his dialogues - no easy feat but he grabs your attention. Poor Bhaboos - in real life, he is nothing like that but he always gets this kind of roles.

He certainly has the look to act these kind of roles. I loved him in 'Arasi' where he was portrayed as strong as this but he was with the good guys. Here, it would be so much better if he turns good. 

santhisankarhopper_oceanKarthikkaCaryn

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka

Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates Karthikka..
-- edited your post to add day and date for the update..

We had scheduled .. Kalki on wed and you on thu.. But you have done wed Wink ...Do you want to do wed on regular basis.. 

@ kalki can you take up today's (Thursday) updates.. since karthikka has done wed..  

Oh sorry, I thought I was supposed to do Wed. I prefer Thursdays actually. Sorry once again.Embarrassed I'll do Thursdays next week on. If Kalki cant do today I will do it since it is my fault.

Karthikka thanks for the update - didn't see the updated schedule so i didn't know that i have to do the update Wed - you did a favour to me thanks again - next week on no sothappal

Nithiya sorry

hopper_oceanCarynnithyamkv

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Thanks Karthika for the lovely update - your update was so good - Selvi nicely gave it to Kali - yeah i was thinking oh no not typical tamil drama don't give it to him - oh yeah she did a fabolous jobClap Kali didn't have a chance there - he needs to rethink his revenge ideas

Bhoomi calling the police good one - he shouldn't except respect from others yet - it's too soon and he did terrible things - the way Bhoomi telling i was listening my mom and sister should give idea to Mano to throw Anaconda from his home - hope he does something to annoy his wife and his monster in low - like inviting his family

Rani thinking temple is her home - i thought she would walk to her home instead she is thinking temple is her home

hopper_oceanKarthikkaCarynnithyamkv

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Karthi.Wink

@Justlikethat, I agree - when Selvi warned Kali, the dialogue was good, but the actress did not 'enforce' her voice.  Yenamo Jujube mathiri irunthuchu.

I mean this person is full of anger and sadness because Vani is in hospital and Rani is missing, but the warning vannthu satharmana irunthuchu.

Just my opinion.

hopper_oceanKarthikkanithyamkv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top