Posted: 10 years ago
When comparing Aanchal Munjal and Fenil Umrigar, who do you consider better to portray the role of Peehu?
No one bt Aanchal was Better than FenilEdited by ramrocks - 10 years ago
amrita is best and no one can take her place as pihu as on pihu name heard only small pihu who is played by amrita come into the mind her sweetness and her behavior like ram😊
no doubt ..its fenil,,
love her a lot..such a pretty n bubbly girl
You forgot to add the most important actress who made not only the character of peehu but made the show popular. Only she can compensate the absense of RaYa in the show and that was none other than but our sweet little Amrita Mukherjee.
Originally posted by sparkling_gems

You forgot to add the most important actress who made not only the character of peehu but made the show popular. Only she can compensate the absense of RaYa in the show and that was none other than but our sweet little Amrita Mukherjee.

i agree no one can take that little pihu place 😊
Little pihu aka amrita was superb... Aanchal n fenil need to take some acting lesson from her...
But comparing aanchal n fenil I prefer aanchal...
Now among the daughters of raya I like pari... She was very good on Thursday...
amritha always.. both fenil n anchal failed
Only and only AMRITA MUKHERJEE , who is the original Peehu will be the best actor who played the role of PEEHU . No one else can do it better. bring who ever , who so ever , Koi bhi ,great actor ko bhi late , then also No could have done justice to the role of PEEHU ... Because the writers always write a character Keeping an actor in mind, and the writers of Bade Acche... shaped the character of Peehu , keeping Amrita in Mind. As Amu evolved as an Actor .. the char Peehu evolved. 
Sorry , But for me , Bring who so ever . PEEHU WAS IS AND WILL BE ALWAYS AMRITA. 

and i guess for every regular BALH follower the opinion goes same. 

She took away our heart the very first time her promo came asking priya ' mamma papa kaise the'  and when she came up with Ram Kapoor in the promo we all said .. ' She is a mini version of RK ' 

Like Priya is written for Sakshi 
Ram is written for Ram Kapoor
Peehu is only written for Amrita. 

P.S :: I am not doubting any actor's acting skills , it's the carvings that amu left in our heart truly. 
Originally posted by IM__NB

Only and only AMRITA MUKHERJEE , who is the original Peehu will be the best actor who played the role of PEEHU . No one else can do it better. bring who ever , who so ever , Koi bhi ,great actor ko bhi late , then also No could have done justice to the role of PEEHU ... Because the writers always write a character Keeping an actor in mind, and the writers of Bade Acche... shaped the character of Peehu , keeping Amrita in Mind. As Amu evolved as an Actor .. the char Peehu evolved. 
Sorry , But for me , Bring who so ever . PEEHU WAS IS AND WILL BE ALWAYS AMRITA. 

and i guess for every regular BALH follower the opinion goes same. 

She took away our heart the very first time her promo came asking priya ' mamma papa kaise the'  and when she came up with Ram Kapoor in the promo we all said .. ' She is a mini version of RK ' 

Like Priya is written for Sakshi 
Ram is written for Ram Kapoor
Peehu is only written for Amrita. 

P.S :: I am not doubting any actor's acting skills , it's the carvings that amu left in our heart truly. 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
well said 😊😊😊😊😊