Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

Things that are wrong with this show!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

hookedonGeet

Goldie

hookedonGeet

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Clap
Well done great post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Things that are wrong with this show!! (Page 5)" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hima-

Originally posted by 0-SD-0

And yes I agree that, I am really curious, how Rano is surviving ? Where is she getting her money to feed herself...I don't see any family member around her ???
Good point! I would also like to know that!
she spends her time in the gurdwara so probably eats from there etc and then there is soham who helps her a lot so he probably gets her clothes and that sometimes...Remember the scene where she is coming down the stairs and bumps in2 bani and says "tum soham ki bani hona?" and bani shakes her head and runs up the stairs crying --its the scene where rajji and bani talk abt her decision of marrying parmeet and soham who is present in the gurdwara listens 2 bani's reasons...well rano seemed 2 b in her normal clothes and seems 2 hav been holding something as though she was helping around with cleaning the gurdwara etc.

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 25 September 2013 at 9:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0-Hima-

kritikakk

kritikakk

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
1 thg got my attention is d DELUSION these 3 ladies live in!

it made me think are we "MODERN" women any different??
i mean honestly, how many of us modern day working n independant women have actually persuaded ourselfs to compromise in professional n personal front, despite knowing somwhere in our hearts n mind that we r only giving ourselfs false hope in a no-win situation!
does being emotional really make us so weak? or is it a strength? where do we draw to line to end unnecessary pain of toleratation??

0-SD-0-Hima-

-Dynamite-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dynamite-

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
@0-SD-0 , nice post and very interesting points you've mentioned! Smile

0-SD-0-Hima-

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I stopped seeing the serial when Sohum started going around like a perpetual Sad Sack but was surprised to see women in shaadi jodas on the station ...so what if they anticipated husbands or  had come to receive them , whoever comes to railway station in shaadi ka joda, even in rural Punjab , how utterly idiotic

ar1230-SD-0

_M-A-N-U_

IF-Dazzler

_M-A-N-U_

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
nice post
100 % agree with your each & every word

pippa

IF-Dazzler

pippa

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Nice post.

I started watching this show only recently...I happened to watch the confusion at the wedding and it caught my attention.
I was hoping  for Rajji and soham's jodi but as things are stuck in the same place like you very rightly said, I'm now hoping Rajji decides to kiss her husband good-bye and hand him over to Bani once it becomes clear to all and sundry that the latter's runaway husband isn't coming back.

That way, at least, there will be some movement in the storyline!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meenu0701

meenu0701

Goldie

meenu0701

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
well said same thing is happening from the marriage that's i stopped watching bani if any interesting is coming up plz post it waiting for more soji scene and bani finding parmeet 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top