Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

Things that are wrong with this show!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

kritikakk

kritikakk

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
^^ desho will never change my dear... what surprises me d most abt her is that being d elder more experienced person here desho never had any alarm bells shouting in her head abt parmeet... to make it worse she knows her daughter's inlaws threw her out of house and still she has no alarm bells ringing in her head abt bani's future, irrespective of whatever parmeet called n said, as a mother desho isnt behaving d way a girls mother wld normally behave in given circumstances

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Things that are wrong with this show!! (Page 3)" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Thank you all for agreeing with my POV and giving your valuable inputs! The main thing is no future direction of a single character is visible as of now! All are left hanging in the air! It will be nice to see have a glimpse that Bani will fight back and prove her strength of character.. but that doesn't seem so! It will be nice to know that Soham and Rajji will be happy in future even if it takes time but no.. that doesn't seem so! It will be nice to know that Daarji has a genuine reason for doing what he is doing.. but no.. he doesn't seem to have one! It will be nice to have some clarity on Parmeet and Balveer's characters but nothing so far! 
Ok, if not these.. then some other future direction.. but I find none! Hope CVs start connecting the dots and don't leave the audience in a situation where they are willing to choose better shows in this time slot!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0-Dynamite-VasusenaRadheya

k.atrina75

Goldie

k.atrina75

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I agree to each word of urs... d good actors r jst being wasted... not gvn proper screen space or character development.. and dose dt r given screen space have no story to go about... it has been sooo monotonous of sohum... he jst opens his mouth to say "Tune soch bhi kaise liya rajji..." and dn its jst fill in d blank wd watever situation is.. i agree to you dt dey dont evn write d dialogues nowadays... story seems to have paused on all sides... on one side dey gv a 10 day deadline to rajji to develop love in sohum... wich is tooo mich short fr ny normal being leave alone who is so blindfolded like sohum and on the odr side it has been past 6 days and dre is no change in sohum's attitude... i dont think bani's story isworth talkin.. she hs no senses working.. she knows sohum loves her bt she talks to him more dn usually u mite b talkin to ur brother in law and moreover asks sohum not to tell rajji... Girl! Do u really regard dm couple? Or u r agn using sohum as stepany...
Rano and daarji.. well dere stories have never came to surface since d day dere characters r shown.. its lyk cvs want to jat jeep it a deep and dark secret frm d viewers too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0-Hima-

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
If the TRP of this show continue like this the show will get shut down very soon .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-

kritikakk

kritikakk

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
@Hima... im going to be quite frank here, i watched this show only becoz of the social issue of bride abandonment that it claimed to protray, call me any name but i love a tv show/movie to have a good social message at its core or a good storyline otherwise i cant be bothered wasting my time!
d only reason im still tolerating this show is coz of rajji n her spunky nature!
bani irritates me to death i really feel like slapping her!

hope dragging stops soon or il switch to another channel or just read a book

0-SD-0-Hima-

shalinii173

IF-Sizzlerz

shalinii173

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
I totally agree with u. 
Dadaji- One thing i dont understand is in the beginning they showed dadaji as a very respectful and honorable person. But nowShocked completely opposite. Confused

Soham - I so want Raji to leave that idiot. I dont know what role is he playing. he dont even jave a proper dialogues other than 'bani bani...' no role to play. cant believe that he is the lead.Angry

Bani other hand  ... never seen such a stupid dumb lead character in any other show. I know she is spineless now she has become senseless too. Gonna wear her bridal wear to railway station???Wacko Completely lost.

Raji is good but i dont want her to please that idiot anymore. (never felt like this with any lead before)   He is disgusting still in love with his married SIL?  Let him rot in hell.  

0-SD-0-Hima-

techwriter

techwriter

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Good post. I totally agree with you...

Also, Bani inspite to knowing that Soham loved her, and probably still does, tags along with him everywhere...

Soham criticizes Bani's in-laws saying how they could treat her so cruelly... what is he doing with Rajji? Such a hypocrite and waste of a character.

0-SD-0-Hima-

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
one thing that annoys me is that this show is meant 2 be based around marriages to NRIs... I think it would have been interesting for the writers to show a contrast of NRI marriages, cos not all NRI marriages fail and not all NRI hubbys ditch their wives, bt they hav been showing 2 marriages wer this has happened... with bani there is hpe with parmeet returning bt still im sure they wil shw parmeet ditch bani cos thts hw her problems will worsen and the shw wil gt TRPs... that's why I really wanted rajji-amreek -- it wud hav been nice 4 them 2 show one marriage wer the bride is ditched and one where its successful but showing the problems a girl like rajji could face when settling in a dif country and environment

Post Reply New Post

Go to top