Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

Things that are wrong with this show!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

kritikakk

kritikakk

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Hima i totally agree with u!

i feel the dragging and slow pace is mainly due to having to many tracks open at d same time, and all of them are still left open n stagnant!

1. rano - darji- manpreet track
2. bani - parmeet
3. bani - manpreet
4. bani - randeep n attempted rape track
5. rajji - sohum love track
6. rajji - buaji challenge
7 jas marriage track
8 jas inlaws track
and to add to it again desho rushing marriage of jas

too many tracks going on at once but no continuity btwn them is dragging seriel

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Things that are wrong with this show!! (Page 2)" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cutemannat

cutemannat

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
All three sisters life is spoiled becoz of the in- laws .and all hero they so sturburn useless sohum only running behind bani like dogs.parmeet using bani for property and amreek run away like loser

-Hima-

vijayarvi

IF-Dazzler

vijayarvi

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
100% agree with ur pointsClap

-Hima-

Lumzz

IF-Rockerz

Lumzz

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Well said hima! Shiw started off as something nd nw its something entirely diff...when d show started they rushed it in such fast space that nw all d epi's are fillers.sohum's love for bani nd her ignorance nd den amreek comes she suddenly gets fb of sohum nd go all saddy nd den she is all shy arround sohum nd der comes parmeetji...d girl who was crying on her wedding day seeing sohum der suddenly falls head over heels for husband with whom she spend less dan 24hrs nd who cheated her , was evn thrown out of her inlaws house den he calls her nd she forgot all abt he leaving her for property ..dumb girl is helping him settle his deeds...i have never seen a dumb female lead like bani...she is an educated girl evn if frm a small town bt all she does is act like some china doll who ever pulls her key she will act for them huh as a girl i feel ashamed that a girl can be this dumb...nd for dat i dislike d character nd have no sympathy whatso ever for her..she deservez what she is goin to get...nd shefali's acting jus make d charecter worse...
Now my girl rajji d only one for whom i watch dis show...her charecter lost her spunk bt der is some fire in dat charecter evn if she is going d abla naari way der is something abt determination to win dat i like abt her...rajji doesnt live in a fairy world like bani who thinks everything is fine or will b fine evantually...no bt she stands up nd do everything she can to win ...nd she did win simran if nt sohum who used to hate her...dat spirit is what makes her lovable bt now they are breaking d only strong character by making her fallin love with d weakest character...bt till nw i dont hav any idea dat what did rajji see in sohum dat we cant see..other than bieng total git he hasnt done anytging to make her fall for him urghhh...pls dont make dis girl more miserable dan she already is pls...
Nd navni parihar she is a wonderful actress nd evn with d little screenspace she jus make us sad..
Sohum haaa jitna kam hai utna acha hai a complete psyco...brainless..spineless git..a.coward.
Cvsp pls change ur shows name or kill d character rajji so i can stop watching dis show...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-0-SD-0VasusenaRadheya

SophiSays

Coolbie

SophiSays

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lumzz

Well said hima! Shiw started off as something nd nw its something entirely diff...when d show started they rushed it in such fast space that nw all d epi's are fillers.sohum's love for bani nd her ignorance nd den amreek comes she suddenly gets fb of sohum nd go all saddy nd den she is all shy arround sohum nd der comes parmeetji...d girl who was crying on her wedding day seeing sohum der suddenly falls head over heels for husband with whom she spend less dan 24hrs nd who cheated her , was evn thrown out of her inlaws house den he calls her nd she forgot all abt he leaving her for property ..dumb girl is helping him settle his deeds...i have never seen a dumb female lead like bani...she is an educated girl evn if frm a small town bt all she does is act like some china doll who ever pulls her key she will act for them huh as a girl i feel ashamed that a girl can be this dumb...nd for dat i dislike d character nd have no sympathy whatso ever for her..she deservez what she is goin to get...nd shefali's acting jus make d charecter worse...
Now my girl rajji d only one for whom i watch dis show...her charecter lost her spunk bt der is some fire in dat charecter evn if she is going d abla naari way der is something abt determination to win dat i like abt her...rajji doesnt live in a fairy world like bani who thinks everything is fine or will b fine evantually...no bt she stands up nd do everything she can to win ...nd she did win simran if nt sohum who used to hate her...dat spirit is what makes her lovable bt now they are breaking d only strong character by making her fallin love with d weakest character...bt till nw i dont hav any idea dat what did rajji see in sohum dat we cant see..other than bieng total git he hasnt done anytging to make her fall for him urghhh...pls dont make dis girl more miserable dan she already is pls...
Nd navni parihar she is a wonderful actress nd evn with d little screenspace she jus make us sad..
Sohum haaa jitna kam hai utna acha hai a complete psyco...brainless..spineless git..a.coward.
Cvsp pls change ur shows name or kill d character rajji so i can stop watching dis show...

@Hima... true spot on yaar! You covered everything I'm feeling with this show...Clap

Edited by SophiSays - 22 September 2013 at 7:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-0-SD-0

farheen.raji

IF-Dazzler

farheen.raji

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
agree
one thng i would lik to add here is female charaters(bani and rajji) forgetting der past nd starting to luv der husbands wheras the male character is same in luv wit bani
wish to c rajji with amreek
nt able to frgt tht cute jodi

-Hima-

Suman14

Suman14

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
I agree this show is getting boring ..with same things happenign every episode...
Ihope the CV's are reading to our comments & move on with the storyline...instead of one day a announcement of Bani - serial is taken out and its Called "THE END"

-Hima-

champawati

Groupbie

champawati

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
You guys are so correct!
I find Desho extremely irritating, obnoxious 

the moment someone open their mouth regarding "Rishta"

Desho goes like wak! wak! wak!

I feel like Biji (grandma) should throw Desho out of village