Things that are wrong with this show!! - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Rajji needs to leave  and let Soham tell everyone  what the problem is

She is trying even though she knows he still like her sister
Agree with your post.. Am disappointed with the way they are butchering Rajji's characterization.. She was one strong girl who never hesitated to speak her mind before. 
I did not expect Rajji to accept Kukki's explanation and think that the Payal was bought by Sohum for her.  She knows Sohum better and also her equation with him has not yet reached that level..Later she broke down after reading the letter written by Sohum, as though this fact was revealed for the very first time in front of her..  I am not liking this Rajji much.. I liked her previous avatar of a no nonsense gal.. Wonder why she is putting up with so much humiliation..

👏
Well done great post
Originally posted by -Hima-

Good point! I would also like to know that!
she spends her time in the gurdwara so probably eats from there etc and then there is soham who helps her a lot so he probably gets her clothes and that sometimes...Remember the scene where she is coming down the stairs and bumps in2 bani and says "tum soham ki bani hona?" and bani shakes her head and runs up the stairs crying --its the scene where rajji and bani talk abt her decision of marrying parmeet and soham who is present in the gurdwara listens 2 bani's reasons...well rano seemed 2 b in her normal clothes and seems 2 hav been holding something as though she was helping around with cleaning the gurdwara etc. Edited by Yuvika_15 - 10 years ago
1 thg got my attention is d DELUSION these 3 ladies live in!

it made me think are we "MODERN" women any different??
i mean honestly, how many of us modern day working n independant women have actually persuaded ourselfs to compromise in professional n personal front, despite knowing somwhere in our hearts n mind that we r only giving ourselfs false hope in a no-win situation!
does being emotional really make us so weak? or is it a strength? where do we draw to line to end unnecessary pain of toleratation??
@0-SD-0 , nice post and very interesting points you've mentioned! 😊
I stopped seeing the serial when Sohum started going around like a perpetual Sad Sack but was surprised to see women in shaadi jodas on the station ...so what if they anticipated husbands or  had come to receive them , whoever comes to railway station in shaadi ka joda, even in rural Punjab , how utterly idiotic
nice post
100 % agree with your each & every word
Nice post.

I started watching this show only recently...I happened to watch the confusion at the wedding and it caught my attention.
I was hoping  for Rajji and soham's jodi but as things are stuck in the same place like you very rightly said, I'm now hoping Rajji decides to kiss her husband good-bye and hand him over to Bani once it becomes clear to all and sundry that the latter's runaway husband isn't coming back.

That way, at least, there will be some movement in the storyline!
well said same thing is happening from the marriage that's i stopped watching bani if any interesting is coming up plz post it waiting for more soji scene and bani finding parmeet