Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Something Interesting abt Colors.. (Page 2)

rockstar29 IF-Rockerz
rockstar29
rockstar29

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by rockstar29

It's not a crime tm mb promotion LOL or BV all channels promote there shows even movies were promoted in jdj its pure business going to bigboss is left to the celeb's if they want they can channel will not decide LOL about ur topic it's silly that u invest u valuable time in commenting on the channel which u hate the most tm Wink
There is no need to get personal..
I made an observation and shared.

can u explain - how is that a social crime to be classified as silly? U have no idea what channels i like and dislike - so how can u comment?

I am not attacking personally I felt ur comments some what sarcastic I felt topic bit silly because all channel do promote there stars zee promote pv and qh star plus there bahus and sony kbc and comedy circus no big deal in USA I see posters of all channels pairs I think u took it seriously relax not against u personally since I don't know u there is nothing interesting fact of colors as u mentioned I felt its my view what crime I did .

Edited by rockstar29 - 22 September 2013 at 7:07am
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged

It's not a crime tm mb promotion LOL or BV all channels promote there shows even movies were promoted in jdj its pure business going to bigboss is left to the celeb's if they want they can channel will not decide LOL about ur topic it's silly that u invest u valuable time in commenting on the channel which u hate the most tm Wink
There is no need to get personal..
I made an observation and shared.

can u explain - how is that a social crime to be classified as silly? U have no idea what channels i like and dislike - so how can u comment?

I am not attacking personally I felt ur comments some what sarcastic I felt topic bit silly because all channel do promote there stars zee promote pv and qh star plus there bahus and sony kbc and comedy circus no big deal in USA I see posters of all channels pairs I think u took it seriously relax not against u personally since I don't know u there is nothing interesting fact of colors as u mentioned I felt its my view what crime I did .
My point is - Obviously they promoted what they needed to promote in jalak..  and then they are broadcasting the channel free.. obvious it is desperate for more viewers.  Regarding channels... I don't care abt channels.. if I see a good show.. a bit diff to the usual saas bahu serials I watch - that's abt it for me. 
babygurl10 Goldie
babygurl10
babygurl10

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Even American/Canadian channels do that. To my knowledge it is the service provider that does. It's a marketing technique, a way of attracting viewers. Guess what? It works. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rockstar29

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babygurl10

Even American/Canadian channels do that. To my knowledge it is the service provider that does. It's a marketing technique, a way of attracting viewers. Guess what? It works. 
Yes and amazing they had 3 characters that were in jalak.. Tongue
babygurl10 Goldie
babygurl10
babygurl10

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Yes and amazing they had 3 characters that were in jalak.. Tongue

I am sorry, I don't get your point...Confused

rockstar29

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Yes and amazing they had 3 characters that were in jalak..Tongue

I am sorry, I don't get your point...Confused
never mind
rockstar29 IF-Rockerz
rockstar29
rockstar29

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

That's what I am saying all do same thing promotion is main now if not promoted movies don't run tv serials need more promotion that's marketing technique these days but tm seems like highlighting colors in particular that's funny and sillyLOL.

Edited by rockstar29 - 23 September 2013 at 5:21am

babygurl10

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Madhu, Sid aur Kapil ho gaye bechara Rk reh gaya LOL Kya Colors Rk bhi important hai LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rockstar29Drashtifan4ever

Go to top