Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
I was behind a bus, and at the back of it I saw a colors promotional poster (in uk)

It had a pic of madhu and rk  and Sidharth with anandi. So it was promoting these two shows... and in the middle was Kapil.. 

And that they also making it free on Sky and Virgin... 

Amazing fact is that Madhu, Sid and Kapil were a part of JDJ and Anandi now part of Big boss..

And how they are broadcasting it free.. for a while or forever - don't know for sure.. 

Wink Something to think abt 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maheerah_khan-Saba-deboleena.manna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Something Interesting abt Colors.." in Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Babelicious-

IF-Dazzler

-Babelicious-

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Politic's, or kya!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Saba-carisma2

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
In the UK Star Plus comes free with any entertainment package or any basic Sky package, so I thought Colors was going free to air because people in the UK were tuning into free Star Plus rather then forking out money for Colors subscription. As a result the Star Plus shows were more popular, but Comedy Nights with Kapil, Jhalak were very popular shows in India and even in the UK so definitely people actually subscribed to Colors this way it's free more of the audiences which are watching Star Plus free at the moment and don't have Colors will get hooked to Colors shows. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Saba-nehakaribacarisma2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I agree nafisa... this is why I feel they have used jdj to promote their coloursfamily

nehakariba

IF-Sizzlerz

nehakariba

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
previously they were using jhalak to promote their showsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rockstar29

john909

john909

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
can anyone over here explain why is that so wrong? it is pure business. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10rockstar29

rockstar29

IF-Dazzler

rockstar29

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
It's not a crime tm mb promotion LOL or BV all channels promote there shows even movies were promoted in jdj its pure business going to bigboss is left to the celeb's if they want they can channel will not decide LOL about ur topic it's silly that u invest u valuable time in commenting on the channel which u hate the most tm Wink

Edited by rockstar29 - 22 September 2013 at 6:05am

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstar29

It's not a crime tm mb promotion LOL or BV all channels promote there shows even movies were promoted in jdj its pure business going to bigboss is left to the celeb's if they want they can channel will not decide LOL about ur topic it's silly that u invest u valuable time in commenting on the channel which u hate the most tm Wink
There is no need to get personal.. 
I made an observation and shared. 

can u explain - how is that a social crime to be classified as silly? U have no idea what channels i like and dislike - so how can u comment? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-xXx-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top