Miley Jab Hum Tum

~*22 Sep Bole Toh MJHT Bday*~Celebrating 5 Years of MAGIC!!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 158

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
awww what a beautiful thread! I woke up today to see my facebook timeline dotted with Happy Anniversary posts n I then came across this!
Beautiful writeups!! absolutely love them and what a great effort u guys have put it!! Hug

I am a late shipper of the show!Big smile

I first saw Sanaya in IPK and in December 2011 I ended up watching MJHT just for her cz I was crazy about her as an actress! Embarrassed
To say i was shell shocked about the transformation would be an understatement! I would never have believed my bubbly Khushi and crazy Sanaya to have pulled off that quiet, n painfully shy Gunjan who barely spoke two words with that husky soft voice of hers n beguiling eyes that spoke all the words she never could tell so easily... Heart
And while I watched I slowly fell in love with this beautiful tale of love, sisterhood and friendship! Day Dreaming

I adore SaJan... They r the one love story I ever wished was my own! its so beautiful...n through them I fell in love with MoNaya too! Heart

And then came Gunjan n Nupur- aww beautiful sisterhood!! absolutely loved you two together! n i ended up wishing I had a sister myself too! Hug

Sammy, Mayank, Dodo, Diya & Benji i loved ur gang scenes too! they often left me cracking mad! LOL

Lol I loved the jeeju-saali too! hehe those 2 Sanaya n Arjun made it so damn real! lol it was cute n adorable! LOL Embarrassed

Basically I watched the show in 2 weeks flat n I honestly didn't fast forward anything except MaYur romance scenes as I wasn't interested in them..I watched it day n night to complete cz I was so crazy about it!  so I love practically everything else in the show! Day Dreaming

Sanaya, Mohit n Arjun awww ur extra videos from the days of the show... MoNayAjun as u r fondly called! I always go nutty crack when i watch u 3 together!! hahaha the 3 musketeers! love watching those even today! May ur friendship forever remain where it started in MJHTHug

So congrats to the show on its 5th anniversary, the show that gave us our beautiful Sanaya Irani as sweet innocent chashmish aka Gunjan Bhushan & started the beautiful real life love story of the most cutesy real  life jodi MoNaya! Hug

Edited by princessunara - 21 September 2013 at 9:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mohit_loverP.SrinivasSanayaIsBest-Isabella-PhoenixRisingNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*22 Sep Bole Toh MJHT Bday*~Celebrating 5 Years of MAGIC!!! (Page 5)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Chashmish.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Chashmish.

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Res ! 

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Happy anniversary MJHT I ended up watching this show for Sanaya after I became a fan of her when I saw her in IPK. It's a nice show and Sanaya was amazing as Gunjan.

Edited by -Unknowndesire - 21 September 2013 at 9:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SanayaIsBestprincessunaraNikki_Titli

..Daffodil..

IF-Stunnerz

..Daffodil..

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MJHT Heart Party Party

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mohit_loverLuvArTi4everSanayaIsBest-Isabella-Nikki_Titli

..Daffodil..

IF-Stunnerz