Miley Jab Hum Tum

~*22 Sep Bole Toh MJHT Bday*~Celebrating 5 Years of MAGIC!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 158

Roses-khushi

IF-Stunnerz

Roses-khushi

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
resss 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*22 Sep Bole Toh MJHT Bday*~Celebrating 5 Years of MAGIC!!! (Page 3)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Daksha.

Goldie

.Daksha.

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
res

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
wowww simply superb thread nikki n whole team simply superb ClapHugi m feeling nostalgic today on 5 th anniversary of our Beloved show MJHT , Happy 5th anniversary MJHT n whole team ,  i never attached to any show but MJHT  was show which has special place in my heart n hv wonderful golden memories of whole journey i m so glad to be part of this wonderful journey as viewer , i wish we would get long journey of MJHT but short life span MJHT did magic for us , i m thankful to whole MJHT team for their hard work n dedication n serving us most wonderful journey of wonderful couples , n even very much thankful for giving us Monaya , n whole wonderful team 

i miss MJHT a lot 

Halchal ho dil me mile jab hum tum

suhane safar me mile jab hum tum 

yes it was special time n special period of special show MJHT Hug

Edited by aashizin - 22 September 2013 at 10:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Mysterygirl_me

IF-Rockerz

Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
resss

-SharNeela-

Goldie

-SharNeela-

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Finally you edited the thread Nikki and I must say it looks awesome! I am inactive on IF but had this day marked on my calendar Big smile I wasn't gonna miss this for the world and I am glad I can be here today with you all.

The write-ups are brilliant. Gave my poor memory a good shake and all those moments fell on me like the first snowfall in winter! Whenever I read character analysis from shows, I fear that they do not match my perception but I had no complaints about the sketch drawn by Nikki & Co Clap

Finally the VMs...wow! I am amazed. What a beautiful way to capture snapshots of moments! Minute by minute it kinda sew the entire story. Background music for both the videos were an excellent choice by makers...dil me utar gaya bas Smile Anyone who is anyone who ever watched the show with their hearts will connect to these VMs..I am sure about it. So once again...beautiful work on that (Daksh you never fail to amaze us)

Last of all and once again...Happy Birthday my beloved show. You are truly missed and we need more shows and more lively characters like you generated.

Forever MJHT and MaYur Fan

-Neela

Edited by NorthernLight - 22 September 2013 at 5:09am

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
FINALLYYY the post is UP...

Happy Bday MJHT...HugHugHug...

A big big shoutout to all my team members for making this thread aka my LAST MJHT celebration spl thread soo soo beautiful n rocking...HugHugHugHugHugHug...

LuvArTi4ever

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Thnx a ton Mel(Aahana)for making this GA n tht too quickly on my req.. HugHugHug...

MJHTianz the PARTY is ON OFFICIALLY... PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

LuvArTi4ever

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Happy 5th Bday MJHT!! Hug The show which will remain in our hearts always ,with the years to come <3

Kudos to Nikki and team for
making such a beautiful thread EmbarrassedHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvArTi4everNikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top