DOTW: Trust In Phir subah hogi

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello every one ...

I was thinking about the new topic of the week then it should Be
   **Trust In Phir subah hogi**

why I chose this topic - welll... i guess the 1st one who broke the trust was vikram - that was his 1st mistake of hiding reva's truth

should he told her that and let her deal with it ???

who else kept the trust or broke it

Come on ... count it !!! share your views and ideas

****This time I request all to take part in the topic Dont be Lazy Please😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b4uvarun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HA RONIT I WANT TO ASK YA I AGREE THAT VIKRAM LIE TO SUGNI BUT DID HE CHEAT HER BY HIDING TRUTH?
IF HE SAID SUGNI TRUTH WHAT SHE DID MARRY TO VIKRAM,? NO
THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION TOWARDS TRUTH AND LIE
IF I WAS IN VIKRAM PLACE N I KNOW THAT MY EX HUSBAND OR LOVER IS NOT GOOD N MY PRESENT IS NOT SO PRACTICAL TO UNDERSTAND I DO WHAT VIKRAM DOSE (BECAUSE TRUTH IS NOT GIVING ANY THING)
ronshaan thumbnail
I started a topic of trust and i would Like to say

sugni felt vikram broke her trust by hiding the reva's truth -i always felt that vikram had to tell sugni about the truth and let her deal with it !! I think her 1st reaction would be be mahan and move away, any girl would Not like to be the home breaker so i understood sugni's action by moving out at that wedding night !! vikram had to tell it and let sugni decide and then divorce reva no matter sugni will marry him or not !!!
so that was the trust vikram broke

aditiya i guess was the hero of the trust word
1. he married sugni just to make gulabiya trust him that he wont break his words😕 (go figure🤢)
but in other had he broke the trust of so many people
1. trust his uncle had on him - **Mama jee ill do sugni's sardakaii and she will be with me but she will belong to u till u divorce reva**- LIE - Aditiya 1st of all broke that trust his uncle had on him when he said it see that line

**Mama jee ill do sugni's sardakaii and she will be with me but she will belong to u till u divorce reva**
sardakaii part - yes adi did the sardakaii
she will be with me - hmm yes she was with him
but
the best of it was
she will belong to u till u divorce reva !!!
a. the man lust for sugni - doesnt he know what the word amanat means ??
2nd of it
he married sugni (Y)
b. he never let vikram divorce reva (who the hell is he to decide about their marriage ??)

so aditiya took his mana's love and married her and wanted with full heart to have suhagraat😆
3.aditiya broke the trust his mother had on him that he wont bring any behdni home or marry one while she had problems when vikram wanted to marry her !!!
4. aditiya broke the trust amu had on him - the girl who grown up loving him, he loved her too and promised her to marry had an engagement🤢 marry sugni without even breaking that relationship = Oh aditiya if breaking a marriage is a crime how breaking a engagement is not ????

the next person is
sugni !!!
yes sugni

she broke the trust vikram had on her by marrying aditiya that too because vikram doubted on her being involved with aditiya ðŸ¤¢ - her ego hurt and instead of proving that she was not wrong she did just what vikram said to her !!!!
oh girl if u r so pure how can u marry the same person your lover claim u have an affair with ???

she even broke the trust aditiya had on her (who carez)
she accepted vikram's offer and went to spend one night with him (she was ready for all...)

we can say she broke her mother trust by doing her own sardakaii - who the hell sell him self ???

well she and her mother kept lying to maa saheb just for the sake of marrying aditiya thakur 🤢 - why that was Okay ????

she and her mother kept telling story to amrita and taking her place - how that made her Mahan ???

the next person
Gulabiya

she went to mumbai - saw amrita and told her half story and yes told her adi is yours and then came back and made adi marry sugni at any cost - okkk

the next person
Reva
she was not any saint ... she decided she must finish vikram\s life so she tried to kill him - that did not work - so she poisoned his brain with lies

what should I say

Vikram's One hiding secret was a big crime and those people
adi / sugni / gulabiya and reva's actions were good
they never apologized for any thing
and yet
vikram was called the villain Y ???
Can any one explain the reason ??
does any villain accept he was wrong ???

Oh well...
they knew very well
almost all of them turned to be the villain and vikram was the hero who was alone dealing with all the issues ...
sugni
one girl
came in his life
made him alone in his own family
made him be wrong
made him live hell while she was flirting with her husband
but she was Mahan
so i guess One vikram's lie was a huge crime but
sugni adi gulabiya's and reva's lies and crimes are what hero's do rite??

any ways vikram is n was the hero who accepted his wrong too knew to apologize when needed and at the end won his love too !!
Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago
b4uvarun thumbnail
HA RONIT I KNOW ADITYA WAS THE BIGEST CHEATER
BUT I WANT TO SAY SOME TIME GOOD PERSON LIKE VIKRAM CAN ALSO HAVE RIGHT TO SAY LIE ( DO U AGREE)
I JUST TALKING ABOUT VIKRAM
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: b4uvarun

HA RONIT I WANT TO ASK YA I AGREE THAT VIKRAM LIE TO SUGNI BUT DID HE CHEAT HER BY HIDING TRUTH?
IF HE SAID SUGNI TRUTH WHAT SHE DID MARRY TO VIKRAM,? NO
THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION TOWARDS TRUTH AND LIE
IF I WAS IN VIKRAM PLACE N I KNOW THAT MY EX HUSBAND OR LOVER IS NOT GOOD N MY PRESENT IS NOT SO PRACTICAL TO UNDERSTAND I DO WHAT VIKRAM DOSE (BECAUSE TRUTH IS NOT GIVING ANY THING)

well i do not see that as a cheat but still
all that time i wanted vikram to tell the truth to sugni
to let her deal with that (even she said he had to tell her this cos she felt he kept the lie or may b he had alive wife and was with sugni too... she stop believing in his words) if he would tell her see sugni my wife came from death - and i fall in love without knowing she was alive and yet i want to marry u and divorce reva i guess that was what he had to do ... yes sugni would say No still he had to divorce reva !!!
In both cases she said No i know that but still he would not be called a liar ...
vikram wanted to save sugni's life - he knew she will do what she said and she said she will kill her self and that made him hid the truth but still
if I was sugni i would like to know all the truth .. let her decide

u know the biggest question would be
what if vikram would marry sugni and 1 2 yrs later reva would come back what would sugni do ???

ronshaan thumbnail

HA RONIT I KNOW ADITYA WAS THE BIGEST CHEATER
BUT I WANT TO SAY SOME TIME GOOD PERSON LIKE VIKRAM CAN ALSO HAVE RIGHT TO SAY LIE ( DO U AGREE)
I JUST TALKING ABOUT VIKRAM

well the relationship which it based on lie does not last for long time we all know that
one day it would come out no matter how hard we try to hid it !!
vikram is not a saint he is a human too and that's what i liked in him he accepted his mistakes he knew to accept yes em wrong yes i did the wrong thing
one wrong decision of his to hid the truth made his life hell !!! but yes aditiya was the biggest liar still all his fans felt he was Mahan 🤢 for me if vikram was wrong then adi - reva - sugni and her mother was the biggest wrong and liars who lied to maa saheb and also to vikram and every one
ronshaan thumbnail
I forgot to add more names -

Suman - Married to one man and buy another man (a behdni hahahahahah) what was that ?? didnt she break her husband trust on her ???

Maa saheb - her son trusted that she will understand him but she was the one who did not care nor gave vikram time !!! all she knew was Let her go and u go back to ur wife ! ggrrr

those who kept the trust i will say
Amrita - i guess that girl was the only one who lost in all this game of adini's being mahan !! she trusted adi to marry him she was living with him - some people claimed that adi never loved amrita then i want to ask them

what the hell he was doing with her all that time ????
b4uvarun thumbnail
YES RONIT I AGREE WITH U NOW THAT VIKRAM SHOULD SAY TRUTH TO SUGNI BUT IN THAT WAY HOW U SAID IT
AND THE? WHAT U ASK THAT TIME (AFTER 12 YEARS) SHE WANT LEAVE VIKRAM ITS LONG TIME TO UNDERSTAND ONE PERSON Y HE SAY TRUTH OR LIE
ronshaan thumbnail

YES RONIT I AGREE WITH U NOW THAT VIKRAM SHOULD SAY TRUTH TO SUGNI BUT IN THAT WAY HOW U SAID IT
AND THE? WHAT U ASK THAT TIME (AFTER 12 YEARS) SHE WANT LEAVE VIKRAM ITS LONG TIME TO UNDERSTAND ONE PERSON Y HE SAY TRUTH OR LIE

i asked one or 2 yrs after marriage - reva would have returned to his life and claim to be his wife and what would sugni do then ??
b4uvarun thumbnail
HA RONIT HAVE FUNDAY ON SUNDAY
OK MY MISTAKE I THOUGHT U SAID 12 YEARS
THAN ALSO I ANSWER WILL B SAME NO WIFE LEAVES GOOD CARING HUSBAND N ABOUT REVA SUGNI MUST SAY TO VIKRAM TAKE CARE OF REVA FINANCIALY