Jeannie aur Juju

JAJ ki masti journey*15~Jeannie ka Juju ya Gia ka desi boy~

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr.Fear thumbnail

The girls stare coyly at Juju and the song "Are re yeh kya hua" and the next moment they are dancing around him , Juju says either i have become more handsome or some one is making a fool of me . Vela jealously says what he has in him , which i don't have ? Boss comes there and he thunders Vicky what is going on here ? Priya also comes there in the morning you were so romantic to me and now you are flirting with these girls , Juju says what do you think by seeing these girls going gaga on me ? Boss and Priya say what do you think , will we be happy with it ? Juju says please let me explain , he says it is one of my plan , how girls are attracted towards Lord Krishna , in the same way people will be attracted to Priya Airlines . Boss laughs and says i really like your concept Vicky my boy , well done keep it up and give me the presentation for this in my cabin . Boss goes from there , Priya says i am so sorry sweetie pie , hope you are not angry on me , Juju says how can i be angry on you ? Priya says so sweet and Juju says now mend these girls ... i mean see who is fit for our Priya Airlines . The scene shifts to house where Jeannie says what a beautiful piano it is ! I also want to play it , but i don't know , no problem i will learn it . She does magic , some magical notes some there flying and get inside her . She says now i know to play the piano and she plays "Kuch kuch hota hai" romantic tune very nicely . Chatur babu who is coming from the balcony as usual hears the tunes and the hearts hit him as well and the next moment he is head-over-heels for Jeannie . He says how can i expose her to Durga ? She plays piano so well , he goes from there and returns with a rose . Jeannie uses magic , herself and the piano vanishes from there . Chatur babu is sad and the song "Hum rahe gaye akele" in the back ground . He sits on the sofa sadly . She and the piano appears in the conference hall . She peeps outside and sees that the girls are running behind Juju and he tries to avoid them , Jeannie says what is happening here ? Let me ask didu as she is here since morning . In Rahul's cabin , Gia is drooling over Rahul who is seriously doing his work . Gia says what is the need to work when such a beautiful girl is here , Rahul says i am boy who stays away from girls and now let me do my work . Jeannie comes there , she excuses Gia from Rahul and she says didu very strange thing is happening in office today , every girl is mad for Juju , are you behind this ? Gia says it is always you who end up creating havoc not me , Jeannie says ok , Gia says say me everything in detail you have done from morning . Jeannie says i talked to Juju very sweetly and then i ordered a piano from Jin Land , Gia says oh no was it a grand piano with hearts , Jeannie says yes the same one and Juju loved it . He even played the piano , Gia says that is not any ordinary piano it is a magical piano which when played by anyone has the people of opposite gender . The girls are fully mad on Juju , he runs to his cabin and closes the door . Jeannie appears there , Juju scolds her and says is this you work ? Jeannie says you always scold me even for a small mistake but when you want anything to be done by magic , you don't have any problem and she uses magic on Juju which makes him stand on the table . Juju says now kindly will you say me why is this happening with me ? Jeannie says it is because of the magical piano , whoever plays it has the people of opposite gender mad on them . Vela who grumbles that no girl is ever impressed by me but many are mad on Vicky , goes to conference hall , he sees the piano , he says it seems that the Boss has grown interest of different things , so let me play it and that too a romantic tune , he plays a romantic tune , Gia comes there and she hears the tune , even the hearts hit her , she looks Vela coyly and the song "Pyaar deewana hota hai" plays in background with Gila (Gia+Vela) romancing .Gia says romantically Velu why you stopped playing ? Vela says is this a dream ? Gia says no and will you come for a coffee with him ? Vela says not one i will come with you for 2 cups , Gia says no not 2 but 1000s . They go from there arm-in-arm . Juju says first the typewriter and now this piano , first only Jin Land people were the cause of trouble for me , but now even the things don't leave me , Jeannie says i and didu will surely do something , Juju says oh come on i don't have trust at all in you and your didu , he leaves from there angrily and enters the conference room where Priya is playing the piano , Juju also comes in contact with the hearts and he looks at Priya.who also gives a look to him , the song "Pehla nasha" plays in back ground Viya are romancing with each other and dancing with each other and the sequence gets over . Jeannie comes inside Juju's cabin , she says didu must have found a way out till now . All the girls come and shout "Vicky !!" Juju is stunned , girls says let us go for a movie and one says let us get married itself . Jeannie comes till the door but no one sees her , Juju says i am glad that you all like me so much , but i love only one . Jeannie says i know it is me but don't take my name otherwise i will be dead and Priya will be burned due to jealousy . Juju says she is the most beautiful girl whose heart beats only for me , Jeannie blushes very cutely , Juju says and the girl is Priya . Jeannie is startled and shocked . Gila are having coffee in the cafeteria, Vela says i will tell you a joke , once a elephant and an ant were riding on a bike and the bike crashed , but the ant dint had any wounds , how ? Because he wore an helment , Gia laughs aloud and says you have a great sense of humor . Rahul comes there , he says Jeannu threw me out of the cabin , what does she thinks of herself ? He also jeers Gia , Vela says don't make me angry otherwise i will suspend you . Rahul says who are you to suspend me ? I am desi boy . Before he can blabber more , Gia does magic and his mouth is sealed with a white cloth . Viya praise each other . All the girls are sad , they say what we don't have in us this Priya has ? Priya says i know you all are sad but he made the decision and she is very happy . Boss comes there and he says why you are so happy ? Priya says you know what dad ? Vicky said that he will get engaged to me today evening , Boss also rejoices . Charga (Chatur + Durga) are sitting together , they are dreaming of some other world , Chatur says how awesome the ghost girl is and he fancies a sequence where Jeannie and himself are romancing on "Sapne mein milta hai" , Durga says i cant imagine that Vicky will buy sugar for me and she imagines a romantic sequence where herself and Juju are romancing on "Mere saamne waali ke ghar mein" Rahul is standing aside , Vela shakes his leg on "Oh Laila" Gia says it was excellent and better even than Prabudeva's CD . Rahul who removed the cloth and was having a coke , spat it on hearing to Gia's words . He says you think he was dancing ? He was jumping around , bad dancer . Vela says don't cross your limits junior , Jeannie comes there , Rahul asks her why you sent me out of my cabin ? Jeannie says i will say you later and takes him aside and leaves him there . She says didu what happened to you ? Anything wrong with you ? Gia says i love only Vela , Jeannie says no you forgot you love only Rahul . Gia says Vela is the best piano player , Jeannie in mind says oh no it seems that even didu is affected by the piano's magic and now i only have to do something .Jeannie opens the door to Juju's cabin and hears their laughing voices , Jeannie says this hot chilly will never leave my Juju , she changes herself to "Jeannu" , she enters the cabin , Priya says Jeannu i guess you don't know what happened today ?Jeannie says what happened Priya mem ? Priya says i and Vicky are engaging today evening , Jeannie says oh that's great and i should also participate in the preparations . Priya says aww so sweet , take the keys to home from Vicky sir and go to house , start the preparations . Priya is about to go , Jeannie does magic , Priya almost trips , Juju asks her are you ok ? I think i need to carry you in your arms . Jeannie is shocked than ever before , Priya says no i will manage and she goes from there . Jeannie changes to her original look , she says Juju you are affected by the magical piano that's why you are mad after that hot chilli , Juju says don't teach me what to do , go home now and start the preparations , he also goes from the cabin . Jeannie is a bit angry , she does magic and a board having Priya's face size picture hangs , she shoots multiple arrows at the board to take out her anger . After she is done , she says now i should go to home immediately to get the magical piano . Jeannie appears in home and says where is the "trouble maker" , she sees the piano and says sarcastically you must be very happy as now there is a wall between me and Juju but listen clearly we are never to get separated , she says i should call Khabri Jin . He says when you will stop doing mistakes , don't you feel ashamed ? Jeannie says stop passing comment and better help me . He says you should play a tune which will make everyone normal as before but remember you will get only 3 chances to play the tune and he goes from there . Jeannie says oh no which tune i should play now ? I have to do something otherwise i will loose my Juju forever.Juju coming home , he says Oh Jeannie see this beautiful ring which i bought for Priya , Jeannie becomes sad , she stares the ring . Juju says today is a day for a celebration , you are making a face so sad . Jeannie says Ok i will start the celebrations , she does magic and the living room is decorated in Halloween style , a skeleton springs near Juju , he gets scared , he yells , he says what is this ? It is my engagement party not a ghost party . Jeannie says i will make this place normal only if you listen to my tune which i will play on piano . Juju says this is black mailing , Jeannie says you can assume that . Juju agrees , she plays a sad tune on piano , Juju seems to be too busy by seeing the ring , Jeannie asks how is the tune ? Juju lost with the ring says the ring is very nice . Jeannie says not the ring , Juju says Ok i will hear it later , now i must go to get ready , he goes upstairs . In Chatur's house Rahul says Jeannu has crossed her limits , we have to do something , Chatur becomes angry , he says how can he talk like that about ghost girl , she is so nice . Rahul senses something wrong , he says because of this Vicky sir and Priya mam . Durga is in fury , she says if you say that again , i will slap you . Rahul in mind says oh god what is happening ? Why they both are so affectionate towards Vicky sir and Jeannu . Jeannie at home worriedly says the tune dint showed any effect on Juju , i will have to do something soon , Juju comes there all ready , he says now what i say do that , make this normal as the guests will be coming . Jeannie makes the place normal , she says i listened to you and now you listen to my tune . Jeannie again plays the tune , she asks Juju how is it ? At the same time the doorbell buzzes , Juju says it is melodious when Babe presses the calling bell , he opens it and it is all the girls from office and Priya . All the girls are again flirting with Juju , one of them says i will play piano for you . Jeannie does magic and the piano becomes blue . As soon as the girl touches the piano , she gets a strong electricity shock . All are watching with wonder . Charga also comes there as well . Priya says to Juju you dint praised me at all , i am waiting for so long . Gila comes there romancing with each other , Vela says Vicky you should have bought more 2 rings for mine and Gia's engagement . Jeannie watches the whole scene . Durga also joins the girls , she also says you cant leave me , while Chatur goes where Jeannie is standing , he says oh beautiful girl don't be so sad and be away from me . Jeannie is like what ? Near the balcony Rahul dressed in blue waistcoat and jeans asks Dr dr see in the correct side what is happening ? He shows them Gila romancing with each other , Chatur being desperate for Jeannie and all the girls with Durga being mad on Juju . Jeannie asks Chatur why are so you sad ? He says it is my childhood incidence .Chatur is playing a very sad tune on piano "Yeh duniya" some broken hearts are emitted from the piano , the girls and Durga becomes normal , Vela who held Gia's hand and was about to give a rose , Gia snaps his hand , she says how dare you catch my hand ? Vela says you only made me to do that , at least take this rose , Gia says rose my foot ! and goes straight to Rahul , she says my desi boy and she wraps herself around his shoulders , Dr dr sees that and Rahul shruggs her of as usual . The girls after saying whose house we have been ? Let us go from here , they all are gone Durga says Bhikky babu you talk with Priya , i will go and listen Chatur's tune , she goes to Chatur very happily . Jeannie says everyone has become normal expect Juju , please help Jin Lord , Chatur plays with even more sadness , finally Juju is back to normal , he is zapped and says in mind what i was going to do ? Engagement with Priya that too in such a hurry ? Priya says now everyone has gone , let us start the engagement function . Boss comes there , he says i have came late , hope i dint missed anything . Jeannie says oh no now what should i do ? Finally Chatur babu also becomes normal .Ginnie hug each other happily , Gia praises Jeannu you are wonderful , you finally saved everyone from the love effect of the piano . Gia says but your Juju is still in trouble , Jeannie says i will not let anything to harm Juju , i will think of a plan , Gia exclaims you will think !! Jeannie says don't underestimate me didu , it is always me who thinks . She whispers the plan in Gia's ear . Gia gives a fake smile . In the living room , Juju opens the door and it is Jeannie disguised as a priest , she comes and says i have gone through your horoscope and it says you should not engage right now as it can create problems for you . Priya says but we don't believe in horoscope , Boss says but i and Vicky's parents do and the engagement will be cancelled.Juju asking what process ? Jeannie says which will drive your bad luck from your horoscope . Chatur gets infuriated , he leaves from there with Durga and Boss following him , Jeannie says so what do you want ? Priya says don't be upset , we will engage soon , Juju is about to say something , Priya cuts him of by saying don't you say anything Jeannie also cuts her in the same way , now you go from here . Priya says i am going bye sweetie pie , Juju says go carefully , Priya leaves from there . Jeannie says i have done your work son and don't you feel something in your heart for me , Juju is like Chi ! Later he shouts Pandit Ji !!! and he turns , he sees Jeannie , Jeannie says i saved you again , Juju says you only created the trouble so you only saved me . Jeannie says do you want me to play the piano ? , think what will happen if i played it ? Juju shuts his ears , Jeannie sends the piano from there , Juju says where is the piano ? Jeannie says i have send it back as i don't need any piano to win your love , my faith is enough . Jeannie says lets have a hug , Juju at first jeers , Jeannie calls him a boring person , Juju shouts and they share a cute hug together . The next day Ginnie are on top of the sofa , they are screaming by seeing a cockroach . Juju comes there , Ginnie requests him to remove the cockroach , Juju says plead me more then i will remove it , they plead him even more , Juju picks the cockroach up and throws it out . Jeannie praises him you are so brave really , Juju says yes i am and narrates that he used to fight with 20 people at once . Gia does magic and a roll of kite string appears in her hand . She is pulling it , Jeannie asks her what are you doing ? Gia says covering your Juju's lies , Jeannie says what do you think , my Juju is a liar ? Gia says yes as the way he is talking , he should be a brave warrior like my Rahul , he is so tough and rough and see your Juju rolly polly like a sweetmeat . Jeannie says it is important to have a good heart more than a good body . Juju says now let us go office . The scene shifts to Dr dr's cabin where he is blowing punches on a punch bag . Jeannie comes there , she says what is he doing ? She asks what are you doing Dr dr ? Preparing to go mental asylum ? Dr dr says i am preparing for a boxing match which will be held in office . Jeannie imagines Juju in her thought clouds as a boxer and a karate expert , Dr dr asks her to advertise it in the whole office , Jeannie in mind says wow now i will be able to prove didu that my Juju is rough and tough . Rahul is in Boss's cabin where Boss is talking to him about something important , Rahul says let me press you , Boss says why you want to iron my clothes ? Rahul says there is a word in English by which we get promotion . Boss says oh it is impress , Rahul says last time you rejected my promotion because of my poor English but see i have come with full preparation this time . He speaks butter English , he asks do i take my promotion for granted ? Boss says shut up you should be thankful that i am not firing you from job because of your English , Boss goes from there . Rahul is so sad , he says i am a Desi boy and i will be that only through out my whole life . Gia comes there , she says don't ever say that again , i will help you . Rahul says can you teach me English with your magic. Gia does magic and the English alphabets , which enters Rahul but they come out and break off in to pieces . Rahul says do i know English now ? Gia says i am sorry Rahul , in front of your English even my magic cant stand . Rahul is sad again .Juju is nicely relaxing in his cabin , Jeannie in gym tracks wearing boxing gloves appears there , Juju says where are you going wearing all this ? Jeannie says i am going to play cricket , Juju says you will play cricket while wearing boxing gloves , Jeannie says if you can see that why are you asking me ? Juju says please say soon before i faint with your antics , Jeannie says i will be cheering you for the boxing match in which you have participated , Juju says oh no i am not participating in it , Jeannie says in front of didu you said so many brave facts about you , now what happened to all that , i don't know anything you will have to do it. Juju completely refuses it and he goes out from the cabin , Jeannie is worried.Juju arrives in the office hall , Jeannie is following Juju as a miniature , Priya who is passing by , sees him Priya comes there , she says finally you are inspired by me , Juju asks in what way ? Priya says like how i proved that i am not a dumbo to the people , you are going to prove.. Juju asks what ? Priya says don't you say anything ? She continues by participating in this boxing match . Juju exclaims what !! , Priya says you only registered your name , isn't it ? Juju says Jea.. but he stops and says yes but actually i went to register Vela's name . He murmurs Jeannie's name in anger . Priya says what you went to register Vela's name , are you scared to loose the match ? Jeannie says oh no this means Juju is really scared , didu was right . Juju tries to avoid by giving excuse i have a flight on that day , Priya says no you don't have any flight on that day . The scene shifts to Rahul's cabin where he is sulking i don't have any place in this big city Mumbai , i should return to my native place , then the advertisement comes flying near him . Rahul sees it , he wonders about the boxing match , Gia comes there , she says you have to participate in it , Rahul surprisingly agrees , he says i want to say you something , Gia becomes very happy , Rahul says i want to thank you very much (His special english) Gia is back to normal . Priya scolds Juju are you so timid to participate in the boxing match ? Juju says no it is not that , he again gives an excuse : I promised my grandfather whom i used to love very much that i will never box with anyone . Won't you ask why ? Priya asks why ? Juju continues during my childhood , me and my grandfather were boxing , my punch struck him in his ear and after that he became deaf . Priya seems to understand Juju . Boss , Vela and Chapri comes there , Vela says all the participant's names are in the bowl which Chapri is holding . Suppose if mine and Boss's name appears in the chit , what will happen ? Boss glares at him Vela says we will forget that we are employer and employee and will fight our best , Boss doesn't give any answer to it . The scene focuses Juju's cabin where Jeannie is already present , Juju makes his entry there , he says her why you registered my name in the boxing match ? Jeannie says oh so didu was fight , you are really timid , Juju says no i am not timid but i don't like boxing as it is full of violence , Jeannie is impressed by him once again , she says aww my Juju and snugs near Juju's arm , she continues but i cant take my words which i said to didu with pride that you are so brave , you will have to do it . Juju finally agrees , he says i will do it and not let you down but on one condition , you should not use magic to get my name out of the chit , Jeannie agrees. Everyone is at conference hall , Boss says now which 2 people's names will come together they will have a friendly boxing match and the winner will get a promotion on behalf of Priya Airlines , everyone clap and applause . Priya is about to place her hand in the bowl , but she is stopped by Gia , she says even now there is a name missing in the bowl , Priya says who is that ? Gia says it is Rahul , she calls out to him , Rahul comes there , Gia places even his name chit in the bowl . The bowl is shuffled , Priya takes out the first chit , everyone is eager to know who the person is , Vela in mind says if the fight will be between me and Rahul , i will prove myself to Gia by winning it . Rahul prays hope it is my name i will get a promotion because of it , simultaneously Juju prays hope it is not my name , Priya reveals that it is that person's name whose name was added at last and it is Rahul's , everyone claps . Now it's time for the second chit to be taken out , Priya takes it out , Juju murmurs hope it is not my name , Priya says what ?? Juju says i hope it is my name , i will fight to die , he corrects himself . Jeannie worriedly says hope it is not Rahul and Juju otherwise the matter will worsen even more . Vela hopes it should be between me and Rahul .Priya says do you have any guesses about the second player? Vela excitedly shouts it is Vela , Juju also shouts the same he jumps happily . Priya says no it is not Vela , Juju is worried , he says V' for Vicky , everyone is cheering "Vicky Vicky" Priya finally says yes you all are right it is Vicky , Boss asks him to come near him , Juju asks do we need to fight now itself ? Boss says no not now we still have time for it . Everyone congratulate him and leaves from there . Vial (Vicky+Rahul) act like the "Snake and the charmer" . Ginnie watches them , Rahul says when my hand will strike your face, it will become red , Juju is frightened and Rahul goes from there, he says if he can frighten me only by his words , then what he will do to me in the boxing match .

Precap : Jeavi in home , Juju says cant you user your magic in this match , Jeannie says no i cant as we have decided to keep it without magic and if i do cheating , didu will do the same and don't forget she is much more powerful than me , Juju is worried .

This week's best scenes were of Channie's and Durga-Juju's imaginary romance , it was so funny and hilarious to watch and the song suited the scenes really πŸ˜† , great job by both the pairs πŸ‘πŸ˜†.

The other scene was of Rahul spatting the coke in the canteen when he heard that Gia praised Vela that he is even better than Prabudeva 🀣 🀣 , OMG cant stop laughing , he felt such a shock that Gia can praise Vela to that extent 🀣 . Great scene indeed .

This week's best dressed character was Rahul πŸ˜³πŸ˜›. He looked so handsome than ever in the blue jeans and purple jacket , hayee , cant stop being "Fida" on him 😳and he even had set his hair in a new style.

This week's performance goes to none other than our desi boy Rahul πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, well deserved , he was so shocked that Gia was ignoring him and praising Vela , he spat up the coke when Vela's dance was praised🀣 πŸ˜†, he portrayed the sad scene very well .He also thanked Gia for at least trying to help him  . Hats off to you πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘.

This week's dialogue is "Mujhe aapka pyaar jitne ke liye koi piano ki
jarurat nahi hai" by Jeannie , she said it to Juju when he was afraid that she will play the piano . It had a deep meaning really , it showed Jeannie's faith and confidence on her love πŸ˜³β€οΈ.

This week's shocker is that Vial are going to box each other waiting to see what happens and who wins 😲😲.

Keep reading...

Edited by .nightqueen - 10 years ago
Dr.Fear thumbnail

This week's scene was RaGia's almost hug 😳😳😳 , it was short and
very sweet scene to watch , after a long time we are seeing such cute RaGia scenes.

Jeavi looking so adorable and great in this picture together...😳

There were so many songs this week , well done JAJ Cvs πŸ‘πŸ‘.

The songs were :

"Are re yeh kya hua"

"Hum rahe gaye akele"

"Pyaar deewana hota hai"

"Pehla nasha"

"Sapne mein milta hai"

"Mere saamne waali ke ghar mein"

"Oh Laila"

"Yeh duniya"

By hana89πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Congratulations , your prize by .Siham.

https://i.imgur.com/UCWaU44.jpg

By hana89πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

https://i.imgur.com/3TfetmC.jpg

By SidMkiDeewani πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

https://i.imgur.com/SSibE6r.jpg

This week has very nice , we had some rib tickling scenes , some RaGia moments and ROFL-ing scens of Channie and Durga-Juju .
The rating is ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ means 8/10.

Message to CVs : Please show some romantic scenes of Jeavi , missing their scenes very much .

Hope you enjoyed reading it...

pratimadas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi dharma.and sumi its owesome