Poll

Is Radha doing good by breaking RaJi's marriage just to teach a lesson

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
A question to all!
Is Radha doing good by breaking RaJi's marriage just to teach Rashi a lesson??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alexandrarose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: papo.

ZARIYATTT - U KP SAYING THAT RADHA IS SPOILING RASHIRAT MARRIAGE.
WHY NOT??
HV U EVEN SEEN SAATHIYA FROM DAY 0 AND EVERY SINGLE EPISODE?'
I BET U DONT KNOW ANYTHING

RASHI HAS TRIED TO KILL KOKILA GOPI
Break gopi. Marriage several times with ahem
She has ruined jigars early lovelife
She has sent gopi kokila to jail
She has stolen someone else's child.

And
And
And
Endless and.

She must fall on gopi and hetals feet.
To beg sorry.

Forget anything she has almost taken Meeras life.

SHAME ON ANYONE WHO EVEN FEELS OUNCE SORRY FOR RASHI.

SHAMELESS RASHI EVEN CHEATED TO PROVE JIGAR IMPOTENT.

AUR KYA CHAHIYE TUJHE ZARIYAT.

@ Zariyatt- u pls stay away from all this.plsss
Let Rashi be tortured to death.
Anyway Modis r forgiving always.

So just enjoy the moment.

RADHAAA IS CORRECT. 100000%

MAHABHARAT HAS NOT TAUGHT US WHAT STUPID GOPI KEEPS DOING - LET GO.

as u speck every thing is true ..but if u take this moment i agree rashi has done really bad things before n still doin it ...but she really loves jigar n her's two children ..😳.that u hav to agree ...without any reason creating a misunderstanding between raji is really bad ...even if radha hav reasons behind ..😡

in short breaking them apart for radha's reasons is not gud ...😡
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this track reminds me of last tym when  raji split
Thamanna85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Radha wanted to teach Rashi a lesson, and that's what is happening. Radha isn't completely evil. I'm sure she won't let the divorce go through. BUT, if it was the other way around UrShi would deffo let it go all they way. Like they almost did when Anita came back. Rashi needs to learn she can't play with people's emotions just to get what she wants. What did she want anyway, to be free from houseowrk? Her own lies brought her here.
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Radha and her tricks have ruined the fun of SNS. She is not doing right at all I higly disagree with all memebrs of this forum. Why does she have to do this? What she can do is just tell Rashi straight that she knows about the swamaji kk and ask her to pay back or not do such a thing again. d matter could've been solved calmly too she didn't have to creat differences between RaJi or let the fact of Rashis kk in front of d whole family. Radha is really not doing things sensibly. Wat she is doing could also ruin tolu molus life
_Nish_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alexandrarose

as u speck every thing is true ..but if u take this moment i agree rashi has done really bad things before n still doin it ...but she really loves jigar n her's two children ..😳.that u hav to agree ...without any reason creating a misunderstanding between raji is really bad ...even if radha hav reasons behind ..😡

in short breaking them apart for radha's reasons is not gud ...😡

I agree Radha should not do this Rashi is not so bad anymore she loves tolu molu and meera very much and I also have been watching Saathiya from day 0 wen did Rashi almost kill Meera? Wat I remember is dat she saved Meera from that Pintu who almost threw her into the well! And when did she try to kill Gopi???????
.ChammakChallo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Papo

I don't think your ever right k so u can shut up
I do agree she did all those things you listed

but really its not right of Radha ruining their marriage
poor Jigar has nothing to do with it yet she put Jigar in the middle

Radha cudve done something different for Revenge she could of atleast fake that JIgar loves her but no she thought of destroying his love life

Right now most of you think Raji deserve it
but the revenge is not for Raji its for Rashi but Jigar is involved in the revenge which is absolutely wrong

Radha cudve done something that would not involve jigar in it but no her stupidity proved her gavarness

_Nish_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: rucha123

@Papo

I don't think your ever right k so u can shut up
I do agree she did all those things you listed

but really its not right of Radha ruining their marriage
poor Jigar has nothing to do with it yet she put Jigar in the middle

Radha cudve done something different for Revenge she could of atleast fake that JIgar loves her but no she thought of destroying his love life

Right now most of you think Raji deserve it
but the revenge is not for Raji its for Rashi but Jigar is involved in the revenge which is absolutely wrong

Radha cudve done something that would not involve jigar in it but no her stupidity proved her gavarness

100% Agree wid u Rucha Rashi  did do many bad things but that doesn't mean she deserves this. Radha now is worse than Rashi
.ChammakChallo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NISHADEEP

100% Agree wid u Rucha Rashi  did do many bad things but that doesn't mean she deserves this. Radha now is worse than Rashi

Thank you I feel much better now cuz I really hate it when people say Rashi deserves this...she actually don't she loves her kids and husband
they don't understand that Urmi is behind rASHI'S EVILNESS 😡

I hate Radha and the whole of Gopis family apart from Gopi

Edited by rucha123 - 10 years ago
_Nish_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: rucha123

Thank you I feel much better now cuz I really hate it when people say Rashi deserves this...she actually don't she loves her kids and husband

they don't understand that Urmi is behind rASHI'S EVILNESS 😡

I hate Radha and the whole of Gopis family apart from Gopi

The same thing irritates me too everyday it is URMILLA who has been d root to all problems in mm not Rashi , and now even Radha is becoming like her mami. I am also just as irritated with madhu she is living in rashis home for nothing and annoyed kinjal also y is radha still in mm she has met Gopi enogh now so I want her to JUST GO AWAY!!!!