ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Raj claims to love Sarita but his actions seem to show otherwise. In fact, to me it seems like he is obsessed with Sarita and is now planning on stalking her. And what happened to the great love that he had for Divya for which he spoiled 10 years of Sarita's life. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Well he ended up spending so much time with his chotu that he realised how much his wife means to him and fell for her it is natural for raj to act that way and he may end up finding soon that sarita lied to him
-Surma- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akrj01

Raj claims to love Sarita but his actions seem to show otherwise. In fact, to me it seems like he is obsessed with Sarita and is now planning on stalking her. And what happened to the great love that he had for Divya for which he spoiled 10 years of Sarita's life. 

Actually I have questions about Sarita as well ! She waited 10 years for Raj and tolerated her in law's house . She claimed she loves Raj from all her heart and wanted to spend the rest of life together. No within few days of her marriage with Vikrant , she has completely forgotten Raj. Is it really possible to forgot the person you claimed to love so quickly. Raj may be weak character, that's why his pendulum always swing but what about Sarita ? How could she move quickly ? She actually didn't love Raj ,so all those years she really waited to get the right of Mrs. Raj and his love. Now that she got the right of a wife , she forgot Raj ? Her character has become quite interesting .

The CVs just didn't butcher Raj's character , they also did with Sarita . I don't have anything to say about Vikrant as I already how I feel about that character. A man who forces a woman to marry him is not really a gentleman in my eyes. 

Raj's stalking is normal because he knew this woman has loved him for all those years even though he didn't pay her any attention but he knew all along she loves him. As a human, it is natural for him to suspect something is amiss from Sarita's sudden change in behavior. That's why he is following him , I suppose ( even though I don't condone his this behavior ).
boogle thumbnail
The CVs need to show more about what Sarita is thinking. We know what Vikrant, Raj, and Divya are thinking. But we don't get to see what Sarita is thinking about when she has these moments with Vikrant.

It does appear that she has forgotten about Raj, but I don't think she has. When Vikrant expresses his feelings toward her, she will probably say she still loves Raj.  The CVs don't need to make her like how Raj is and have her constantly think about him. But every now and then just so the audience knows how she feels. 

I love ViSa and I want Sarita to fall in love with him, but I want it to be realistic. It's going to take time. I don't want a rushed love story. I want it to be real. 
Edited by boogle - 10 years ago
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: boogle

<font color="#9900cc">The CVs need to show more about what Sarita is thinking. We know what Vikrant, Raj, and Divya are thinking. But we don't get to see what Sarita is thinking about when she has these moments with Vikrant.</font>

<font color="#9900cc">It does appear that she has forgotten about Raj, but I don't think she has. When Vikrant expresses his feelings toward her, she will probably say she still loves Raj. The CVs don't need to make her like how Raj is and have her constantly think about him. But everyone know and then just so the audience knows how she feels.</font>

<font color="#9900cc">I love ViSa and I want Sarita to fall in love for him, but I want it to be realistic. It's going to take time. I don't want a rushed love story. I want it to be real.</font>

exactly.
karsuh thumbnail
Yes it's love and Raj is just a weak guy and for him to have fallen in love with Sarita is normal and that is what Sarita also wanted right and all of a sudden things changed and Raj doesn't know what happened and best thing that Sarita can do for him if she ever really loved him is to be honest with him once and for all so that he can finally move on with his life too.
Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
To begin this post is sooo clueless

Secondly like someone posted earlier raj is like a child that wants a toy which another child has but will not like it when he has it...so i dont see why there should even be a justification for his stalking..u dont stalk someone elses wife...end of story...when did saritha forget raj ..we only see her playing mom to abhi is she romancing somewhere where we haven't seen...wat a joke post!!!!!

I seriously wonder if we are watching the same show...

Originally posted by: -Surma-

Actually I have questions about Sarita as well ! She waited 10 years for Raj and tolerated her in law's house . She claimed she loves Raj from all her heart and wanted to spend the rest of life together. No within few days of her marriage with Vikrant , she has completely forgotten Raj. Is it really possible to forgot the person you claimed to love so quickly. Raj may be weak character, that's why his pendulum always swing but what about Sarita ? How could she move quickly ? She actually didn't love Raj ,so all those years she really waited to get the right of Mrs. Raj and his love. Now that she got the right of a wife , she forgot Raj ? Her character has become quite interesting .

The CVs just didn't butcher Raj's character , they also did with Sarita . I don't have anything to say about Vikrant as I already how I feel about that character. A man who forces a woman to marry him is not really a gentleman in my eyes.

Raj's stalking is normal because he knew this woman has loved him for all those years even though he didn't pay her any attention but he knew all along she loves him. As a human, it is natural for him to suspect something is amiss from Sarita's sudden change in behavior. That's why he is following him , I suppose ( even though I don't condone his this behavior ).

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Surma-

u said it right! 👏
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
honestly Raj is being normal .. if ur wife is snatched from you all on a sudden u wil at least try to get her .. at least normal human beings do so 😃 .. just like he held onto Divya .. it is obvious he wld held onto his wife too .. isn't it? & also i can undetsand ViSa r totally magical or else miracle but still raj is a human & he has some normal feelings like humans .. plz don't ask for miracles from him 😊
-Surma- thumbnail
Originally posted by: christina_rulz

To begin this post is sooo clueless

Secondly like someone posted earlier raj is like a child that wants a toy which another child has but will not like it when he has it...so i dont see why there should even be a justification for his stalking..u dont stalk someone elses wife...end of story...when did saritha forget raj ..we only see her playing mom to abhi is she romancing somewhere where we haven't seen...wat a joke post!!!!!

I seriously wonder if we are watching the same show...

Isn't it funny, you are compelled to reply to a joke post :)

Btw : have I said she has fallen in love with Vikrant anywhere in the post ? I said she forgot Raj. She used to spend her 100% time yearning for Raj's love ? now she doesn't even spend 5% of her time remembering or thinking about Raj ( based on whatever they showed after wedding ).

Don't work out your brain too much on unnecessary things ( friendly advice )  :)
Edited by -Surma- - 10 years ago