Arjun

[AS] SS: At First Blush - part 2, pg 9 DC (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 13

anu91

IF-Dazzler

anu91

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Clap.Clap.Clap.
so sweet update...there nok-johk was good...her broke her phone...arjun love to irritate her...but he likes her sound cool...wt about sakshi???she likes him or wt???finally arjun did his maths work fully...sakshi knows about him well...he was protective for her also...awesome one dr...loved it...cont soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

despicable_me

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[AS] SS: At First Blush - part 2, pg 9 DC (Page 9)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yas23

Goldie

yas23

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
awesome update
love arjun and sakshi as kids..the flashbacks were amazing
loved their scene
loved it
continue soon

despicable_me

fly.high

IF-Dazzler

fly.high

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
sorry for commenting late angel...

Doremi...cool...nic nicky...

so the whole update concludes dat these two were- The Best Of Foes Forever          ...BFFs...lolz

haww...sakshi's prank on arjun with that red mark...lolz...

continue soon angel

love
Aisha

despicable_me

Shivi1997

Goldie

Shivi1997

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I loved it jaan
ur awsm
update soon dear

despicable_me

--Iqra--

IF-Rockerz

--Iqra--

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Awh! This was the cutest thing ever!

despicable_me

IF-Rockerz

despicable_me

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Title Changed! Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjali.Mitalanu91laila1994fly.high--Iqra--Tina2603

despicable_me

IF-Rockerz

despicable_me

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged

Chapter Two (a)

They placed the last box on the kitchen counter and sat down on the floor, exhausted. Moving in is always a pain. Packing stuff, having them moved to a new place spending helluva money, and then redecorate the new house. 

Geez, too much work! 

But Saakshi was glad; At least she had her family to help her with it.
Aisha was an interior designer, so no matter how barren Saakshi was, her house never looked any less than a paradise. From her curtains to the furniture's.. everything was perfect! 

All thanks to Mrs Rathod.

Given Saakshi's messy nature, Aisha even appointed a maid who'd clean the house every two week.

Oh her perfect bestfriend.. Saakshi sighed.

Yawning, Chotu rubbed his belly and mouthed "hungry" but got quiet after getting a glare from his sister, Aisha. 

Shaheer Kapoor was Aisha's big brother.. really "big" brother. All-state champion wrestler and a national basketball player, he was one bluff man standing at a height of 6'3".

But the irony was in his name.. given his appearance, anyone would think he'd be the intense man of the planet but he was nothing but a puddle of cuteness. Kind, innocent and durably lovable.. And Aisha, being younger than him, had him wrapped around her finger. Chotu loved her sister to that extend where he allowed her to call him "Chotu" when in reality she was the youngest.

He's a good man. A family.

Sitting beside Chotu was Liza.. their sister from another mother.. as they liked to call each other. Liza, Saakshi and Aisha were inseparable since college, and by "Inseparable" I mean really really inseparable.

Liza was an engineer major while Aisha was in a designing program and Saakshi was in a music dept.. but being in the same University and sorority house, friendship just grew stronger.

As the years went by and they pursued their careers, people thought they might just get separated. But nothing sorta happen.

Instead, their family got extended and Sameer came in. Sameer Damsingh Rathode was one of the renowned businessmen of India who fell head over heels for Aisha when she was doing his house decoration.

And within, 5 months.. Aisha had to give up her surname and became Mrs Aisha Sameer Rathode.

They were what the people said "Heaven-made" couple. Aisha being bossy as always had her husband on toes.

And Sameer sweetly followed her around like a lost puppy. He was the perfect Jodu ka gulaam.. and boy, did he love it! Upon asking, he would say.. Aisha was his dream come true.. she gave him everything a man wants in life and bestowed him the best gift ever.

His daughter.

Anwesha Rathode was their bundle of joy.

She was not only Aisha-Sameer's daughter but theirs.. Liza's.. and Saakshi's.
One look at Anwesha and Saakshi would forget all the troubles of this world. She was a gorgeous 4 years and 10 months old girl with a cute babbling mouth and wit which would put elders in shock. Her innocent questions would make you question your life.. believe me.

She was loved by all.. the little princess who had all of them wrapped around her little fingers. Even Arjun.

Even the jerk became a love sick puppy in front of her. Anwesha was the only good thing in his life, and he himself accepted it. 

Being Sameer's cousin and bestfriend.. he was as close to them as she was.
Curse her fate, really!

Even though Arjun-Saakshi hated each other to a certain extend where strangling is the only option.. but they behaved nicely when in a family outing or near Anwesha.

Most of the time, Saakshi would avoid going to Aisha's house when he's around.. but sometimes they'd cross each other's path and hell would break lose.

Later on, they both would say sorry to Anwesha as she hated to see her Dada and Aashi fighting.

Yes, Anwesha called him Dada.

Lucky son of a gun.

The first thing she uttered was Dada.. but later on, they found out Anwesha was referring to Arjun.

But give a little girl the biggest teddy bear ever and she'd definitely call you dada.
Sameer spent a lot of months later on trying to make her call him Papa while Arjun laughed his arse off at his bestfriend.

Sameer was her Papa and Arjun was her Dada.. and Anwesha ruled these two hot-head men.
And Saakshi was never been so jealous with him!

"So kaam karle?" Aisha's demanding voice broke her from the daydream she was having of strangling that jerk to death.

By the time, they were done; her small apartment looked like a palace. Really. 

All credit goes to Mrs Ayeesha Rathore.

Her stocked kitchen, stacked bedroom with a big teddy bear from Anwesha and her music room.

Biding them goodbye, she took a big, contented breath.. before exploring her apartment all over again. She was humming a song when she noticed the balcony in her bedroom. 

Curiously she opened the door and was struck in awe with the falling sun. The sunset was beautiful, as she watched on gleefully. Saakshi held out her hand as if to take in the sinking sun in her arms, closing her eyes, she hugged herself listening to the sea.

"Enjoying, are we?" came a voice, bringing her back to Earth.

She turned her head slowly to face the sideway balcony; already dreading what she was about to see.

Dressed in only' a boxer brief, he was stretching on the railing; grinning at her.

Saakshi frowned immediately. "You gotta be shitting me!"

"Hey neighbor!" he called out, straightening up; giving her a full view of his cop like body.

She opened her mouth a few time to retort back but couldn't utter anything.

"Hey yourself!" she murmured to herself before barking out to him. "For God's sake, put on some pants, Rawte!"

She crossed her arms, turning away and he laughed at her.

This better be a nightmare, she prayed.

-----------

Well, lets just say u'll need to be dehydrated for what happens next, isiliye short update! Tongue
Besides, I'm fasting! ROFL

Love,
T

Edited by despicable_me - 13 October 2013 at 5:55am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

ptucVirMan505skybagjennifermorganAym7umamah70PriyaThakurravzsshailyshukla9ArmagadonPrincessSassylife93Anjali.MitalNethravathiRehana25sisodia_shefalianu91missmkrinku95SakuuKetakeelaila1994kunchufly.highmiss_preciousritu_24--Iqra--keshiya..sweetchilly..Live-life_Nikita_...Maha-Srk...Payal_156PoohLovervidya.anandTina2603

PoohLover

IF-Sizzlerz

PoohLover

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
First of all really loved chapter 1...great flashback...they are really do big dushman right?LOL
Haha great way of making Arjun doing his maths homework LOLLOLLOL

Coming to chapter 2..awww im sure anwesha must be a little cute and sweet baby...Big smile
Sakshi and Arjun are neighbours..thats newsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Eager to read what happen next as you saidWinkWinkWink

Ps-please please pm me nah...i had no clue about chapter one update...isiliye commented soo late Disapprove
Pps-love the new title and the update Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Thank you techie Hug

Edited by PoohLover - 13 October 2013 at 6:08am

despicable_me

Post Reply New Post

Go to top