[AS] SS: At First Blush - part 2, pg 9 DC

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello amigos! ๐Ÿ˜†

aye... sandal samhal k ๐Ÿคช
as usual.. I'm back with another SS ๐Ÿ˜† Just finished one so had to start one varna meri sanity wapas aa jati ๐Ÿคช

Anyhu.. I was bored writing sad stuff.. that is why this one will be super duper crazy!

And my definition of crazy is really crazy! ๐Ÿคฃ So poocho hi matt!

You'll get to know what this story is about (let me tell you, it's just plain stupid stuff ๐Ÿ˜†).
 Hint : Read the prologue ๐Ÿคฃ

So here goes the warning,
this story will contain various kind of 'wala' gutter and a few gaaliyas too! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Oh and and and.. please erase your Arjun and Saakshi and all the characters from your head before reading this story! All the characters are screwed up in mine as I wanted so yeah, aur kya bolu! ๐Ÿ˜†

Happys readings? ๐Ÿ˜›

And yeah, do leave your reviews! They are my muse! ๐Ÿ˜‰

-T ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by despicable_me - 10 years ago
INDEX

Prologue - Page 1
Part 1 - Page 6
Part 2 - Page 9

Prologue

He's an a**.

Even though at the age of 6, she didn't know exactly what it meant other than a name of an animal but she had heard her foster sister yelling that to her boyfriend when he hurt her one day.. so Saakshi had a fair idea, it must mean something bad.

And he deserved nothing better.

Sitting on a wobbly tool as they liked to call the "detention seat", she glared at the other person sitting on the other corner of the room.

Tousled hair and midnight black eyes, he was kinda cute. Not her words.. ask the other giggling Preschool girls.

Grhh.. she hated all of them.

But she hated him the most.

She was forced to sit on this looser tool with stupid hat on.. all because of that arse. If he hadn't spoiled her project, she wouldn't have knocked him down into mud.

She narrowed her eyes at him and he, of course, returned the favor with equal intensity.

She cursed the day her foster mother brought her to this preschool and everything went wrong.

Little Saakshi was trying to be friendly with everyone but the mean girls teased her and even mocked. She was used to it though.. so she paid no heed to them and concentrated on her studies.

Living with a foster family with 6 bullying kids, she knew education was going to be the only thing that could save from all these.

But then, he came along.. and she had this urge to kill in such a little age. Well, blame him really!

No hi or hello.. he pulled her ponytail and smirked at her face.

And she knew right away.. that was the face of her biggest enemy.

Few years later

Waiting for her foster brother, Adhiraj to finish his basketball practice, Saakshi finished her English homework and glanced at the watch. One hour to go.

Being in eighth grade, she got off at 2 but couldn't go home. Her house was 6km from her bus stand, so unless she wanted to walk at this hungry state, she had no other choice but to wait for Adhiraj to finish his practice.

Adhiraj was nice.. he was the only one in the family whom she liked and liked her. He wasn't mean and didn't bully like the other 3 foster brothers did, rather he used to save her and bash them instead. Being the eldest and the tallest, he had a way with the others.

He was a senior, meaning he'd go off to college next year and Saakshi wondered how she would manage high school without him. 

Breaking her trance, her best friend Aisha gave her a huge hug and sat down beside her. Aisha was one of the very few nice people she interacted in school. Her brother was in the basketball team too so every practice day, Aisha and Saakshi would sit in the bleachers and play MASH.
(MASH is a two-player paper-and-pencil game, commonly played by preteens intended to predict one's future.)

Even though they were in 8th grade and soon to be high-schoolers but MASH was and will always be their favorite pastime game.

Within minutes, they were busy playing MASH as the JV Basketball team with their captain marched in.

Saakshi glanced at him, feeling his gaze on her even from a reasonable distance. She crooked her brows at him while he made the gesture "I'm-watching-you". In reply, she held out her middle finger and gave a sarcastic smile then looking over at Adhiraj, she'd be damned if he had caught her giving someone that finger.
Which of course made the jerk smirk a little more, much to her annoyance.

Aisha nudged her and returned to the game. By the end of her turn, Aisha was married to Shamak, the class clown, with 5 kids, living in Pune driving a Toyota corolla.

After laughing at it, Aisha chose 4 boys names for Saakshi too. Aisha gave her an evil smirk as the game reached its end and Saakshi waited warily.

But then Aisha shoved the paper in her hand and burst out laughing.
Saakshi stared at the paper in horror while her hand trembled.

She was married to Arjun Rawte with 2 kids, living in Mumbai and driving a Black SUV.

One simply doesn't play a game of MASH after that.

Unres
loved it! So MASH predicted Sakshi's future already?
And she and Aisha are best friends?
i love it! Totally different concept, can't wait to see where you will take it๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Sakuu - 10 years ago
Wow..the story starts from the preschool itself...really cool...

So Sakshi is in fosterage and Arjun was her fellow student
with whom she keeps an enmity...
Amazing concept...

As they are teeners now, waiting for the budding of lovelight
from a rageful past...

Cont.soon...
Res/unres 
wow u started another story...
prologue was amazing dr...
sakshi start to hate him from prekg itself... 
sakshi married to arjun rawte and two kids ๐Ÿคฃ...
so good dr...
do PM me while updating...
Edited by anu91 - 10 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ฒ Yeh kya tha Tahi๐Ÿคฃ
I already loved the way you have portrayed Arjun and Sakshi in this๐Ÿคฃ
Sakshi is so funny and wow, and so a Mash already predicted her future, married to Arjun Rawte, with 2 kids huh๐Ÿคฃ
I'm seriously waiting how this will happen๐Ÿ˜†
Please update soon, warna maroo gi tumhein๐Ÿ˜ˆ

awesume start dear..
continue soon..
tahi di
back wid bang yay
lovely start lol
awesome game
i play lol
waiting for next