Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

despicable_me

IF-Rockerz

despicable_me

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Hello amigos! LOL

aye... sandal samhal k Silly
as usual.. I'm back with another SS LOL Just finished one so had to start one varna meri sanity wapas aa jati Silly

Anyhu.. I was bored writing sad stuff.. that is why this one will be super duper crazy!

And my definition of crazy is really crazy! ROFL So poocho hi matt!

You'll get to know what this story is about (let me tell you, it's just plain stupid stuff LOL).
 Hint : Read the prologue ROFL

So here goes the warning,
this story will contain various kind of 'wala' gutter and a few gaaliyas too! LOLLOL

Oh and and and.. please erase your Arjun and Saakshi and all the characters from your head before reading this story! All the characters are screwed up in mine as I wanted so yeah, aur kya bolu! LOL

Happys readings? Tongue

And yeah, do leave your reviews! They are my muse! Wink

-T Wink

Edited by despicable_me - 23 October 2013 at 1:08pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJ_Anjali.MitalRehana25anu91life93SakuuKetakeelaila1994fly.high...Maha-Srk...--Iqra--...Mithuz...Payal_156Tina2603vidya.anandPoohLoverkeenu_kksupreet_dmg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[AS] SS: At First Blush - part 2, pg 9 DC" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

despicable_me

IF-Rockerz

despicable_me

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
INDEX

Prologue - Page 1
Part 1 - Page 6
Part 2 - Page 9

Edited by despicable_me - 13 October 2013 at 5:55am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505_SJ_Anjali.Mitalanu91Sakuulaila1994fly.high--Iqra--Tina2603supreet_dmgPoohLoverkeenu_kk

despicable_me

IF-Rockerz

despicable_me

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Prologue

He's an a**.

Even though at the age of 6, she didn't know exactly what it meant other than a name of an animal but she had heard her foster sister yelling that to her boyfriend when he hurt her one day.. so Saakshi had a fair idea, it must mean something bad.

And he deserved nothing better.

Sitting on a wobbly tool as they liked to call the "detention seat", she glared at the other person sitting on the other corner of the room.

Tousled hair and midnight black eyes, he was kinda cute. Not her words.. ask the other giggling Preschool girls.

Grhh.. she hated all of them.

But she hated him the most.

She was forced to sit on this looser tool with stupid hat on.. all because of that arse. If he hadn't spoiled her project, she wouldn't have knocked him down into mud.

She narrowed her eyes at him and he, of course, returned the favor with equal intensity.

She cursed the day her foster mother brought her to this preschool and everything went wrong.

Little Saakshi was trying to be friendly with everyone but the mean girls teased her and even mocked. She was used to it though.. so she paid no heed to them and concentrated on her studies.

Living with a foster family with 6 bullying kids, she knew education was going to be the only thing that could save from all these.

But then, he came along.. and she had this urge to kill in such a little age. Well, blame him really!

No hi or hello.. he pulled her ponytail and smirked at her face.

And she knew right away.. that was the face of her biggest enemy.

Few years later

Waiting for her foster brother, Adhiraj to finish his basketball practice, Saakshi finished her English homework and glanced at the watch. One hour to go.

Being in eighth grade, she got off at 2 but couldn't go home. Her house was 6km from her bus stand, so unless she wanted to walk at this hungry state, she had no other choice but to wait for Adhiraj to finish his practice.

Adhiraj was nice.. he was the only one in the family whom she liked and liked her. He wasn't mean and didn't bully like the other 3 foster brothers did, rather he used to save her and bash them instead. Being the eldest and the tallest, he had a way with the others.

He was a senior, meaning he'd go off to college next year and Saakshi wondered how she would manage high school without him. 

Breaking her trance, her best friend Aisha gave her a huge hug and sat down beside her. Aisha was one of the very few nice people she interacted in school. Her brother was in the basketball team too so every practice day, Aisha and Saakshi would sit in the bleachers and play MASH.
(MASH is a two-player paper-and-pencil game, commonly played by preteens intended to predict one's future.)

Even though they were in 8th grade and soon to be high-schoolers but MASH was and will always be their favorite pastime game.

Within minutes, they were busy playing MASH as the JV Basketball team with their captain marched in.

Saakshi glanced at him, feeling his gaze on her even from a reasonable distance. She crooked her brows at him while he made the gesture "I'm-watching-you". In reply, she held out her middle finger and gave a sarcastic smile then looking over at Adhiraj, she'd be damned if he had caught her giving someone that finger.
Which of course made the jerk smirk a little more, much to her annoyance.

Aisha nudged her and returned to the game. By the end of her turn, Aisha was married to Shamak, the class clown, with 5 kids, living in Pune driving a Toyota corolla.

After laughing at it, Aisha chose 4 boys names for Saakshi too. Aisha gave her an evil smirk as the game reached its end and Saakshi waited warily.

But then Aisha shoved the paper in her hand and burst out laughing.
Saakshi stared at the paper in horror while her hand trembled.

She was married to Arjun Rawte with 2 kids, living in Mumbai and driving a Black SUV.

One simply doesn't play a game of MASH after that.

Edited by despicable_me - 21 September 2013 at 2:55am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505jennifermorgan_SJ_Aym7kanishikaSeharishFatimaumamah70yas23Shivi1997Anjali.MitalKaShCrazyAneesamiss_preciousrinku95Rehana25Nethravathianu91life93kunchufly.highSakuuKetakeepihu_angadlaila1994--Iqra--...Mithuz..._Nikita_SeasonOfLeavesmiss_bennetPoohLoverkeenu_kkPayal_156Live-lifeTina2603supreet_dmg

Sakuu

IF-Dazzler

Sakuu

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Unres
loved it! So MASH predicted Sakshi's future already?
And she and Aisha are best friends?
i love it! Totally different concept, can't wait to see where you will take itSmile

Edited by Sakuu - 20 September 2013 at 11:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

despicable_me

Anjali.Mital

Goldie

Anjali.Mital

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Wow..the story starts from the preschool itself...really cool...

So Sakshi is in fosterage and Arjun was her fellow student
with whom she keeps an enmity...
Amazing concept...

As they are teeners now, waiting for the budding of lovelight
from a rageful past...

Cont.soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

despicable_me_Nikita_

anu91

IF-Dazzler

anu91

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Res/unres 
wow u started another story...
prologue was amazing dr...
sakshi start to hate him from prekg itself... 
sakshi married to arjun rawte and two kids ROFL...
so good dr...
do PM me while updating...

Edited by anu91 - 21 September 2013 at 4:04am

despicable_me

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Shocked Yeh kya tha TahiROFL
I already loved the way you have portrayed Arjun and Sakshi in thisROFL
Sakshi is so funny and wow, and so a Mash already predicted her future, married to Arjun Rawte, with 2 kids huhROFL
I'm seriously waiting how this will happenLOL
Please update soon, warna maroo gi tumheinEvil Smile

despicable_me

playagame

playagame

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
awesume start dear..
continue soon..

despicable_me

Post Reply New Post