Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragaya thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: urmi987

wow gayatri Kya likhi ho... Kya imagination...its a chumeswari...
Muje laga ki me koi novel pad rhi hu...super like... Muje thapaji ka role pasand aya... aur Jo fusion tmne likha h ekdam maja aa gYa... amita amit ka pehla meeting Muje bht pasand aya Ek dam nok jhok wali... Kya bat h... plz continue gayatri...

Thanks so much, Urmi! U know, yesterday, I located the 11th July episode and watched it again just to get Thapaji's name😊 and the college name.
Need to give it a rest of atleast 2-3 days now to think about the next chapter.

grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ragaya

Thanks, Aman! arre thoda detail feedback do yaar. Did you like this pehli-doosri mulaakaat instead of Bollywood style bumping into each other with books and bags falling?

oh sorry gayatri..wo epi ratings me jaane ki jaldi mein short feedback diya.. arey mujhe to shure se lekar end tak har scene..har dialogue massst and ek dum appropriate laga... thapa g ki intro mast.. amit-amita ki pehli adhuri c meeting toh aur b kammal ki... amita ne toh dekha hi nahi apna rajkumar...waaaoo.. yaar story ek damm mast jaa reli hai.. yaar weekend tak aag b likh lena pls... M LOVIN IT.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ wonderful writing and thinking... πŸ‘πŸ‘
khushi987 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ragaya

Thanks so much, Urmi! U know, yesterday, I located the 11th July episode and watched it again just to get Thapaji's name😊 and the college name.
Need to give it a rest of atleast 2-3 days now to think about the next chapter.

u r great going gayatri... n waiting for ur next part..hope aage aur interesting padne ko milenge... so take ur time n rise again wit ur great thots n imagination...
lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finished reading it just now!! Awesome blossom Gayatri...every character is so well etched! Plzz continue..its gonna be my addiction for sure!!πŸ‘
ragaya thumbnail
Thanks, Lily, glad u liked it! 😊

Aman, Urmi, I will try to put up the next chapter before the weekend if I get a good night's sleep today and some nice ideas tomorrow😊 With the serial coming back to normal from its sad tone, I hope things will start looking up.
guy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
So that's where u disappeared to during lunch! Am 😑 at u for being so secretive!
But a super chapter, so u r forgiven 😊 next time, bolna zaroor, I cud b the 1st to comment in ur thread if not any ArShi threads.
Good research dear on thapaji, Thakur Vidya mandir and chocolate boondi laddoos πŸ˜†
And if I have to accurately count to answer ur title, Amit and Amita have met twice already but of course not properly. Yeh ramanchi (cheating) hai yaar! Theek se kab milaaogi inhe? And pretty charm bracelet. Mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ki is bracelet ka kuch significance hai Teri story me πŸ˜• please give me special preview/teaser yaar. I promise I won't spoil the story for others.
and man! U have too much patience to write all the dialogues! I can imagine the characters speaking them 😊
Overall, impressive and update soon:)
ragaya thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒsorry, guy3 for not telling u.
and sorry, no special teaser exclusively for u. that would be ramanchi with the other readers (πŸ˜‰i used ramanchi in a sentence too like u didπŸ˜†)
and glad u noticed the references to the episodes-i tried to make the FF close to the serial's "reality".
and right u r, they "met" twice already. kya karoon, what else can u expect from a fan of the near misses from movies like you've got mail, serendipity, sleepless in seattle, etc.😊
as for the bracelet, thanks for noticing but hmm, keep guessing, wait and watch, i am still making up my mind on that plot point 😊
Edited by ragaya - 10 years ago
grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ohh.. meri excitement toh badhti jaa rahi hai gayatri.. pls jyada wait mat krana... jaldi hi mai teri story ke b sapne lene lagungi... 
ind4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Simply Amazing Awesome write up gayatri πŸ€—loved it totally already started imagining the characters.a big hug to you πŸ€—
eagerly waiting for your next chapter πŸ˜Š
ragaya thumbnail
I have started writing chapter 2 and I have a surprise for you guys. I know I mentioned that I wanted to keep it close to the serial's reality in the previous chapter.
now in this chapter i am adding a new dimension to one of the main characters which i felt should have been in the serial in the first place to explain some of the character's actions.

its a gamble and i hope you will like it. in the meanwhile, keep guessing what it is and whats next in the story 😊
Edited by ragaya - 10 years ago