Bou Kotha Kou-Discuss Here ONLY Title Song+Promos Pg-3 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Aginaya69

from what you remember about bou katha kou, is gustakh dil following the same series of events?  
yes , more or less ðŸ˜³
Do anyone know how episodes have this show ?
Originally posted by bussbuzz

omg i got so curious that i watched bou kothas last dpi ... and honeslt xpt english i cudnt understand a word

what does bou kotha kao mean

I can Help you here.. Bou = Bride (Newly Wed here) , Kotha Kou = (requesting to) Speak up 
So, Bou Kotha Kou would be (Please,) Speak up ('o) bride
Question:  When does Mouri tell Nikhil that she is releasing him from their marriage -- before or after she got sick from the epidemic in their village?
Originally posted by akelapothik

I can Help you here.. Bou = Bride (Newly Wed here) , Kotha Kou = (requesting to) Speak up
So, Bou Kotha Kou would be (Please,) Speak up ('o) bride
nd bou kotha kou 1 bird's name also
Bou kotha kao ended out of d blue...they sent nikhil to jail and atlast he was dead...the main essence of d story was spoiled...i hope this time Gustaakh dil will not do d samemistake...
Bou katha Kou was legendary with Nikhil Mouri becoming household names, the lead pair had sizzling screen burning chemistry that'd keep us viewers hooked to the tv screen, I remember it well  enough, coz I was an avid viewer of the bengali show. It was till date my one of the most fav shows.
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Bou katha Kou was legendary with Nikhil Mouri becoming household names, the lead pair had sizzling screen burning chemistry that'd keep us viewers hooked to the tv screen, I remember it well enough, coz I was an avid viewer of the bengali show. It was till date my one of the most fav shows.
i agree nd it was like revolution in bengali serial..i bcm adict of it
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Bou katha Kou was legendary with Nikhil Mouri becoming household names, the lead pair had sizzling screen burning chemistry that'd keep us viewers hooked to the tv screen, I remember it well enough, coz I was an avid viewer of the bengali show. It was till date my one of the most fav shows.
i agree nd it was like revolution in bengali serial..i bcm adict of it, nikhil mouri's chemistry was mindblowing
Originally posted by jhillyarya

i agree nd it was like revolution in bengali serial..i bcm adict of it, nikhil mouri's chemistry was mindblowing

Woww are you a Bengali then ?? ðŸ˜³ Then, of course you're. ðŸ˜ƒ