Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
bou kotha kou I used to watch the serial, this bengali serial created havoc on human mind 
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: preity_d

bou kotha kou I used to watch the serial, this bengali serial created havoc on human mind 

exactly Di..one glance was enough to make sure u wil watch it <3 though later it went out track .. but still show had been just really amazing <3

and if i m not wrong GD is even better ..it is well polished than BKK .. as it is remake and too in tellywood ..so ti had to be <3
allseasonrain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
okk i know the story of bou kotha kao..but keeping the suspense. sagar sen will not the villain type 3rd person here.he will help her to create a name in the society... and helps to reunite her with nikhil
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks so much ,but I want to know will Nikhil find out what ishaana did...so far people tell me ishaana will let him go willingly. I wanted him to find out how ishaana manipulated him and how his nani and mom used schemes to get laajo out of house.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the update dear...story seems very interesting...actually have just started watching this show on regular basis...have fallen so much in love with it at now i cant miss it all...

Waiting for the story to develop further...
Aginaya69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Question:  Does BKK have characters who are counterparts of Meera and Ravi?  If so, what is the story of the couple?