Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Hi...

Just thought of posting a precap...

Pratigya's room... she is crying silently... a piece of paper is being thrown into the room... a shocked pratigya opensit in fear...'we need to talk...come towards the eastern side of raunch...'...pratigya looks around...sshocked...

A man on phone...'he killed our saab... we want revenge...'' angad on the other end...'he will b in mumbai in just 2 hhrs..get ur revenge done...n mine...'he smiles slyly...

Krishna is putting on his blazer...the door opens n a maid enters ...her face us covered... he looks in confusion at the woman in the reflection... the woman removes her hood... to reveal sumitra...krishna stares at the reflection in shock n anger n hatred...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelyarjaHope2sanitha7simmi.friends03Latha.IbabithajRenu111rekrnpiyarapiyari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS Amarprem - Prrecap" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
A Intriguing precap DhanyaClap

So many questions, who threw the letter to P, who is the man on the phone and why did Sumitra go into K's room Shocked  your precap has a lot of suspense in it can't wait for the update and to find out the answer's to the questionsBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Renu111dhakarnpiyarapiyari

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
interesting...but again prats is crying..tired of her cing crying like lead of rona-dhona serial...Unhappy

now why sumitra entered in krishna's room...so much confusion...

really give me gun i wanna shoot this ma-beta jodi...Angry

rekrndhakarnpiyarapiyari

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekrn

So many questions, who threw the letter to P, who is the man on the phone and why did Sumitra go into K's room Shocked  your precap has a lot of suspense in it can't wait for the update and to find out the answer's to the questionsBig smile

clue is in the first few chapters of the OS Wink 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrnpiyarapiyari

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Thanks Dhanya, now I will have to back and re-read those chapter to see if  I can figure out who it is and see if I'm right with your next update.Tongue

dhakarnpiyarapiyari

Renu111

IF-Rockerz

Renu111

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
wow di u always maintain a suspense in ur story,...Thumbs Upnow i m eagarly waiting 4 ur update plz udate soon Big smile

dhakarnpiyarapiyari

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dhakarn

Thanks Dhanya, now I will have to back and re-read those chapter to see if  I can figure out who it is and see if I'm right with your next update.Tongue

its meera...earlier kst 's mistress now with Angad...hope her name is meera...

rekrndhakarnpiyarapiyari

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged

@simmi   Meera is good guess and she has a high need for revenge from KST but from the precap I thought it's a man.  You never know you might just be right.

@Dhanya 

Ok here is my guess, there were a few that came to my mind though I think I might be wrong.Confused

1) is Angad's friend Kaliya but I thought KST killed him for misbehaving with P
2) the man at the restaurant( can't remember the name) who was making lewd comments about P and KST beat him and sent him to the hospital
3) Shakti Singh

Can't wait to find out update soon

dhakarnpiyarapiyari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top