Frequent Posters

annanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
kuch logog ko bas bahana cahiye asad ko bash karne ka
GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i m not talking abt how wrong or right who is guys !!!
its our own POV who we think is right and wrong 
i m saying some fans blindly loves zoya that o matter what ASAD does , he would be wrong for them !

i m not talking abt any current or past situations ...
DancingBell thumbnail
ASAD IS A CHARACTER ACTED BY KSG...IF ASAD IS DOING ANYTHING WRONG WE WILL BE BASHING ASAD NOT KSG...WE HATE TANVEER DID IT MEAN THAT WE HATE AMRAPALI...?
sheilasandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Star cast are all excellent actors especially KSG, SJ, and VM. But that does not mean they are doing roles that are accepted by the masses and again that is no fault of theirs. The producers and CVS have to grow a brain and heart to utilise the excellent actors ability to excel and be accepted.
Nutella. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Um, excuse me? 

1) People who are opposing Asad's current behavior should by no means be substantiated as Zoya "pankhas", as you have so lovingly christened them. I think it would be more appropriate to christen them as "Anti-Misogynistic Behavior Pankhas". 

2) Claiming that people would have continued to harbor negative sentiments towards Asad even if he hadn't sent Zoya to Siddiqui Mansion is quite presumptuous.

3) I fail to see how KSG or his fans are relevant to this discussion. 

4) About the last bit... All Asad fans are not KSG-ians. Sorry.

All else being said, I do am not feeling any sympathy for Zoya, per se. She called trouble upon herself. However, I do feel that, as a woman, she was mistreated. They say you reap what you sow. She should've been kicked out by Asad. Not traded for her sister-in-law's happiness. I have a problem with the regressive message being conveyed. Metaphorically speaking, she deserved a good kick in the shins to set her right, not decapitation. 

As for Asad, he is in character. And that is all I can say. Zoya is not his property. He was screwed over, I admit. But he has screwed others over in a far worse sense. And to top it all off, he's gullible enough to fall for his brother's manipulations time and time again. I guess he needs to learn his lesson the hard way...
Edited by -Jazzy- - 10 years ago
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Who said all fans of Asad are KSGians though , because I'm certainly not . Of course Asad is wrong but so are Zoya and Ayaan but I fail to see why it's relevant to being a KSGian or whatever. It seems to me that your title is very accurate ðŸ˜†
Juggaadd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jazzy-

Um, excuse me? 

1) People who are opposing Asad's current behavior should by no means be substantiated as Zoya "pankhas", as you have so lovingly christened them. I think it would be more appropriate to christen them as "Anti-Misogynistic Behavior Pankhas". 

2) Claiming that people would have continued to harbor negative sentiments towards Asad even if he hadn't sent Zoya to Siddiqui Mansion is quite presumptuous.

3) I fail to see how KSG or his fans are relevant to this discussion. 

4) About the last bit... All Asad fans are not KSG-ians. Sorry.

All else being said, I do am not feeling any sympathy for Zoya, per se. She called trouble upon herself. However, I do feel that, as a woman, she was mistreated. They say you reap what you sow. She should've been kicked out by Asad. Not traded for her sister-in-law's happiness. I have a problem with the regressive message being conveyed. Metaphorically speaking, she deserved a good kick in the shins to set her right, not decapitation. 

As for Asad, he is in character. And that is all I can say. Zoya is not his property. He was screwed over, I admit. But he has screwed others over in a far worse sense. And to top it all off, he's gullible enough to fall for his brother's manipulations time and time again. I guess he needs to learn his lesson the hard way...

Couldn't have put it better. No one is blaming Asad entirely. But yes,part of the blame goes on to him as well. I hope people understand the difference.
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This show has hit an all time moral low...all characters have been made to look like idiots to accommodate a track that this story could have done without...logic has been thrown out of the window...and no one, including the one who got traded can be felt sorry for...this show is dishonest storytelling at it's best..and as the usual in such cases..the dishonesty shows...

hahaha... being a good lover and Forcing an women 2 different topic... 🤣
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First of all who said all asad fans are a KSGians !
And secondly even if we are then there is a thin line between asad & KSG
When we bash asad it is asad only
What does it have to do with we being KSGians or not

I am no KSG fan
But I just admire his acting and I respect him
Same is with Surbhi
Im QH's fan above all
So when I bash asad I even bash zoya
Zoe also did nothing good by running away on her nikaah day
I dont sympatise with any character right now
They all are responsible for their own destiny

Saying that we bash asad because we hate KSG is ridiculous
I guess you are just mixing up two things
I still like KSG & Surbhi even if I bash their characters
Because I know how to differenciate between the thin line of an actor & character