Do Dil Ek Jaan

   

help me... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

richurachna

IF-Rockerz

richurachna

Joined: 07 September 2013

Posts: 8935

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nichuss

[QUOTE=PrincessN]guys pls mere swalo ko ans de do... mere madad karo...Monkey Winks

1) ek phone kya sirf ek hii charger se charge hota he???
Monkey Icon Cici aur chargers se bhii to charge hota he na???Icon Monkey YoyoRaghu was on the way and he was alone so no other person so no other charger

2) Raghu bus me bethke kaise phone charge karega??? Monkey Winkshe was not in the bus he was in the car  and ajj kal car mein charger hote hai

3) DM ne kal Aajii se  kaha tha kii Gao me baba bhii he
Monkey Icons... to aaj Raghu usse mile bina ii q chalii aye????Monkey Icons
because he was desperate to meet  antara
 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "help me... (Page 2)" in Do Dil Ek Jaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kalpana_Writer

IF-Sizzlerz

Kalpana_Writer

BollyCurry Production Intern

Joined: 22 December 2010

Posts: 13552

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifians

1. ans: gaon mein dusra charger nahi milta kyun ki waha network na hone se koi mob use nahi karta..ROFL
2.ans. raghu apni long lost friend battery ko bulayega jo battery charge kar dega...Monkey Emoticon
3. ans. baba sayad yedi ajji ke ane ki khabar se dar ke mare himalay chala gaya..Monkey Emoticon
LOL! Nice Answers! Loved it!Wink
Yeh Answers toh question se bhi interesting hain!Big smile

PrincessN

Coolbie

PrincessN

Joined: 13 November 2012

Posts: 15412

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifians

1. ans: gaon mein dusra charger nahi milta kyun ki waha network na hone se koi mob use nahi karta..ROFL
2.ans. raghu apni long lost friend battery ko bulayega jo battery charge kar dega...Monkey Emoticon
3. ans. baba sayad yedi ajji ke ane ki khabar se dar ke mare himalay chala gaya..Monkey Emoticon


Agar Gao n me network nehii milta to aajii ka phone kis kam ka???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanta13Kalpana_Writerifians

-abhi-pundir-

IF-Stunnerz

-abhi-pundir-

Joined: 10 October 2011

Posts: 49964

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
sab n ans day diye ...to m kyu do cute smiley18cute smiley18

PrincessN

Coolbie

PrincessN

Joined: 13 November 2012

Posts: 15412

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintin0602

Originally posted by PrincessN

guys pls mere swalo ko ans de do... mere madad karo...Monkey Winks

1) ek phone kya sirf ek hii charger se charge hota he???
Monkey Icon Cici aur chargers se bhii to charge hota he na???Icon Monkey Yoyo
no it can bi charged by diff also.. but may be he was in so much hurry to go to a place n fin the work n then ran bck to his jaan.. that he didnt got time for this...

2) Raghu bus me bethke kaise phone charge karega??? Monkey Winks
he was not in bus... but in a taxi... i guess...
3) DM ne kal Aajii se  kaha tha kii Gao me baba bhii he
Monkey Icons... to aaj Raghu usse mile bina ii q chalii aye????Monkey Icons

use antu ke pass jane ki jaldi thiLOLLOL



yea wo microbus tha...


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanta13

PrincessN

Coolbie

PrincessN

Joined: 13 November 2012

Posts: 15412

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 22pundirabhi

sab n ans day diye ...to m kyu do cute smiley18cute smiley18


to mujhe yeh bata kii... Aajii DM ke samne kuch kaha q nehii????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanta13-abhi-pundir-

-abhi-pundir-

IF-Stunnerz

-abhi-pundir-

Joined: 10 October 2011

Posts: 49964

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessN

Originally posted by 22pundirabhi

sab n ans day diye ...to m kyu do cute smiley18cute smiley18


to mujhe yeh bata kii... Aajii DM ke samne kuch kaha q nehii????

Dm k samne sabki bolte band ho jate h cute smiley30cute smiley30

PrincessN

Coolbie

PrincessN

Joined: 13 November 2012

Posts: 15412

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by richurachna

Originally posted by Nichuss

[QUOTE=PrincessN]guys pls mere swalo ko ans de do... mere madad karo...Monkey Winks

1) ek phone kya sirf ek hii charger se charge hota he???
Monkey Icon Cici aur chargers se bhii to charge hota he na???Icon Monkey YoyoRaghu was on the way and he was alone so no other person so no other charger..

2) Raghu bus me bethke kaise phone charge karega??? Monkey Winkshe was not in the bus he was in the car  and ajj kal car mein charger hote hai

3) DM ne kal Aajii se  kaha tha kii Gao me baba bhii he
Monkey Icons... to aaj Raghu usse mile bina ii q chalii aye????Monkey Icons
because he was desperate to meet  antara
 


raghu ek microbus me tha... nd uss model kii Micro bus me Charger shayad nehii hota he Confused


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanta13

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Do Dil Ek Jaan Forum HELP DESK

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75

.Tanya. 596 20326 17 August 2014 at 1:41pm
By -.serendipity.-
Help needed !

2

-MamuKiBhanji- 15 592 24 September 2013 at 12:16pm
By -Srushti-
help me honeybees22 2 102 25 August 2013 at 5:21pm
By honeybees22
Help Plz

2 3 4 5 6

Minni147 44 573 25 August 2013 at 12:18pm
By honeybees22
please help

2

..Mehak.. 14 443 25 August 2013 at 6:21am
By ..Mehak..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Do Dil Ek Jaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.