Qubool Hai

Asya SS:True Love.... Updated Part 5 (page 19) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 21

princess101

IF-Rockerz

princess101

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
VERY INTERESTING U SHOULD DEFIANTLY CONTINUE SOON AND THANX FOR THE PM AND HOPE TO READ THE UPDATE VERY SOON :D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asya SS:True Love.... Updated Part 5 (page 19) (Page 6)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aish-au

Goldie

aish-au

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
u should definately continue and can u plz pm me wen u do

Aditya_Kumar

Aditya_Kumar

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Hey friends...!!! Thanks for your response... This is really encouraging... This is dedicated to all those people who commented... This is really worked as boost for my work... I am really sorry for my late update... Update became late coz my laptop was not working... I am giving this update from my mobile... Please give your feedback after reading...

Part 1

Everyone has a special day in there life when there story starts... Story of there life... Actually story written by god which change there life... Unpredictable life will become more twisted with he someone special...

Zoya with two test-tube in her two hands stood before her apparatus to start her experiment wearing her white lab coat... All colorful but dangerous chemicals around are getting used by her...

Professor (instructing students) -careful... If any chemical make there way on your body it will burn...

There first step got completed Successfully...

Professor - now it's time for second step... That color burns your skin and this spoils your dress... Be careful...

Zoya carefully looking the dropper through her lab spects... If Zoya is there something should happen with other's or her... Now it's time for her... Zoya while carefully dropping few drops into funnel with successful smile on her face she lifted her hand... Her bad luck dropped few drops of chemical on her lab coat...

Zoya - oh no...!!! Allah Miyya yeh kya hogaya...

Professor - why are y screaming Miss. Zoya...??

Zoya - sir actually I got a mark on my dress due to chemical..

Professor - I asked u people to take care... Go and clean it...

Zoya ran from there to clean her dress... She walked through the empty corridor cursing herself for stupid act... She entered women's washroom...

Zoya - meri coat...!!

She started washing the spot with water... It got spread over due to water... She removed her lab coat and got shocked seeing her spoiled dress...

Zoya - Allah miyya...!! Yeh meri favorite dress hai...

Zoya tried cleaning but her trail are in vain... She tried and got irritated with the mark which is just spreading on... She stopped washing understanding that water is helping chemical to spread more on her dress... She came out accepting her failure...

When she is going to step out of washroom with fallen face she got a liquid with a small bottle written solution with a paper under that...

Aapki problem ki solution hai yeh Solution jis se yeh daag nikal jayegi... Pani use matt kijiye...

- Your Friend

Zoya with confused face and letter in hand stood there staring at the solution...

Zoya - kya mein use karoon...!! Agar daag bad jayegi toh...?? Kisne beja hoga...??? Naam bhi nahi hai...

Zoya turned paper to see wether any name is there... She couldn't find any name but found another message...

This is safe trust me...

- Your friend

Zoya - use karoon...?? Choice bhi nahi... Use kar ke dekti hoon...

Zoya went inside with solution ... She dropped few drops and rubbed it... To her surprise stain got vanished... With a wide smile on her face after cleaning her lab coat and dress she came out of washroom... By the time she came out everyone are in corridor... Making way through crowd she went to lab to collect her bag...

Zubina - daagh nikal gayi...

Zoya - ha... Pata hai hua kya tha...

Zoya explained story to her friend Zubina with excitement...

Zoya - I want to thank that secret helper...

Zubina - sure..!! But humein abhi jaana hai... Tumhara bhai aajayega...

Zoya - mujhse zyada toh tumhe padi hai...

Zubina - Zoya...!! Abb chale...

Zoya and Zubina got out of lab with there bag and books... They met all there friends in the corridor making there way towards gate...

A rude, stupid and non-sense gang sat near gate on there bikes teasing and commenting everyone... There ill behavior is irritating everyone... By they kept there heads down when they saw Zoya nearing them...

Guy 1 - Hum kisi se nahi darte hai... But iss se darna padta hai...

Guy 2 - iss se nahi... Iski bhai se...

Guy 3 - cop jo hai... Mr. Anas Abdul Farooqi...

Guy 2 - abb chup raho woh aagaya hai...

A police qualis stopped infront of college gate, Anas in driving seat... Zoya and Zubina got inside car... Car left from there...

Ana's Abdul Farooqi is best, tough and sincere cop... He is master mind... He could solve any type of case... Everyone criminal suffer from shivers hearing his name...

Anas - college kaisa tha...??

Zoya - teekh tha...!!

Anas - koi problem nahi hua na...??

Zubina - aap jaise bhai hoga toh Zoya ki problem kaise ho sakti hai...

Anas - aap jaise dost ke saath hai toh phir tension ki baat hi nahi..,

Zoya - ek doosre ko praise karna hogaya hai... Har din ki dialogues se mein bore hogayi hoon...

Zubina twisting Zoya's ear...

Zubina - accha..!!

Zoya - ha.. ha... Dialogue badal jati hai... Par concept same hai...

Anas - Zubina..!!

Zubina - aap humesha apni behen koi support kijiye...

Anas - kyun nahi support karungi woh toh meri laadli behen jo hai...

Zubina - dekh liya hai tum dono ko pyaar...!! Humesha mujhe akele kar dete hai...

Anas started smiling when Zoya went near to her keeping her hand around Zubina's shoulder...

Zoya - aisa kuch nahi... Tu akheli meri best friend ho aur yeh mera akheli bhai... Dono best hai...

Zoya giving side hug to Zubina winked at Anas...

Thanks for reading...

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

dpsreddynclshruti_raiVampsshami9GarimavirmanksgBubblie1490parthpathak31ZoyaAsadKhanPoojabugga_Nabeela_asya04aish-aulove.asad.zoyaskavya-.-Mariam-.-aashiquaGudduluvsAnjinieprinceegoyallife4memariam1368akaswanjazsidhuasyaarshiloverSBanoMalikcool_sriprincess101awesome-Crazy4AsYa-freya123rajnid68Linsie--Mahima--Surish

akap

Goldie

akap

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Very nice..thanks for the pm..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditya_Kumar

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Aditya_Kumar

love.asad.zoya

Goldie

love.asad.zoya

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Love it !!!!!! Continue soon Big smile
Thanks for pm ... Big smile

Aditya_Kumar

akaswan

IF-Rockerz

akaswan

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Nice udapte Smile

Aditya_Kumar

Linsie

IF-Sizzlerz

Linsie

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Lovely update who is the secret  admire ..

Aditya_Kumar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top