Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara
Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

India-Forums

Article: Sunil's parents "lavish" wed 2 trouble Saachi. (Page 2)

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
well selfish Prachi wld balme Saachi & cry her crocodile tears & then would force Saachi indirectly to get her married with dowry(in another sense) ... & here comes our educated girl .. feeling proud to get herself married with dowry no matter how much her family suffers for it :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

immira-raiAasma-rishani77rasiya.ak75

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rishani7

This is really 2 much, I hope at least Sunil will try 2 convince his parents but I'm sure he won't try. Once again another prob 4 Saachi & tension in her family, hope Prachi will also takes her side this time...Unhappy
hey keep asking more & more and Saachi's family can't do everything according 2 Sunil's family's wishes, it's interesting 2 see this track as it's really common nowadays.

well Rish , Prachi is just a selfish one .. she wld rather blame Saachi fro Sunil's parents walking out & then Parchi wld have to accept it ... & BTW here i m hoping DV :D ... only thing i m interested in otherwise Parchi deserves such in law who may burn her for dowry LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rishani77

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak75

As expected of them Angry If the son can be so dominating and demanding what more can we expect from the parents ?Shocked
Wonder how Prachi madam will react to this Ermm Now grannies will be totally against this match. Already they are not happy. Saachi will be in a fix now. Lets see how DV helps her .

Prachi wld be just a moron still crying for Sunil while the guy & his parents doesn't even respect her Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rishani77ak75

rishani77 IF-Dazzler
rishani77
rishani77

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by Rishani7

This is really 2 much, I hope at least Sunil will try 2 convince his parents but I'm sure he won't try. Once again another prob 4 Saachi & tension in her family, hope Prachi will also takes her side this time...Unhappy
hey keep asking more & more and Saachi's family can't do everything according 2 Sunil's family's wishes, it's interesting 2 see this track as it's really common nowadays.

well Rish , Prachi is just a selfish one .. she wld rather blame Saachi fro Sunil's parents walking out & then Parchi wld have to accept it ... & BTW here i m hoping DV :D ... only thing i m interested in otherwise Parchi deserves such in law who may burn her for dowry LOL

So true, as u said I'm sure she'll cry & say dat Saachi doesn't care bout her & all, then Saachi would definitely accept. But I hope this time shel'l think bout her decision, hope shel'l listen 2 naani-aaji as well & let's way will DV say bout that.

...Jes...

soapbubble IF-Dazzler
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
TFS
Obviously Saachi can't give in to this nonsense. After all she can only give what she has, and can afford. Beyond that it's upto Sunil and Prachi to decide - it's their lives. 

I don't understand how love marriages can suddenly turn into a matter of 'len-den'! What is that Sunil doing? Why fall in love with a girl of your choice, if yuou can't back her?
I hope and think that Saachi will stand firm
Bubble

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-rishani77

hemangi0601 Groupbie
hemangi0601
hemangi0601

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
We know Saachi as a girl of principles.She won't agree for such dowry demands from Sunil's parents

I have a feeling that Saachi will refuse this Rishta and may be this time Prachi,knowing very well their economical status,might agree, unwillingly though, for the break up. May be DV will  be given proposal to accept Prachi.Confused
Of course I don't want this to happen at all as I am looking forward to watching beautiful SaaRuv friendship moments.Smile

rishani77

-raiAasma- Goldie
-raiAasma-
-raiAasma-

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Tfs Rishani..
I think Saachi will not give in this time and make Prachi understand(though i doubt she will)..and hope dhruv will help Saachi in this...

rishani77

nidhirohan IF-Sizzlerz
nidhirohan
nidhirohan

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
tfs Smile 
this was expected LOL sunil isaa hai maa baap kaisee kaisee hongeee ROFL sunil mujee zaraa saa bhi achaa nahi laagtaaa ,langurr kahekaa ROFL yeeh ladka love marriage kaar rahaa hai yaa koi maherbanii kaar rahaa hai ROFL 

Go to top