Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

Article: Sunil's parents "lavish" wed 2 trouble Saachi.

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

From a Rival Site.

Saachi's (Sangeeta Ghosh) efforts to get her sister Prachi married to the guy she loves in Sony Entertainment Television's Kehta Hai Dil.. Jee Le Zara hit a roadblock when Sunil's (Gaurav Bajpai)parents list out their huge demands for the wedding.

As earlier reported by us, Himayat Ali and Neelam Pathania who play the parents of Sunil in the show produced by Rose Audio Visuals Pvt. Ltd, come to Saachi's place to finalize the wedding.

However, the elderly couple who hold a high position in the society are proud of their richness and want the wedding of their son to take place in a pomp manner. Society norms mean a lot to them, and in order to have their head high they want Saachi to gift gold chain, suits for gents and sarees, silver coins for ladies and pleasantries for kids attending the wedding. Saachi tells them that she cannot afford to be so lavish, instead will send her sister with all the sanskaar' that a good family will want.

Sunil's father refuses to accept and the couple walk -off by telling Saachi that if she changes hermind, they can talk further.

Will Saachi accept all the demands set by the boy's side to give happiness for her sister?

When contacted, Himayat Ali who is also presently shooting for Prabhu Deva's upcoming movie Action Jackson said, "Yes, we are shooting for the sequence where we want the wedding to be lavish with all our demands met by the girl's side."

Get to see this interesting drama in Jee Le Zara!!!
Edited by Rishani7 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
This is really 2 much, I hope at least Sunil will try 2 convince his parents but I'm sure he won't try. Once again another prob 4 Saachi & tension in her family, hope Prachi will also takes her side this time...😔
hey keep asking more & more and Saachi's family can't do everything according 2 Sunil's family's wishes, it's interesting 2 see this track as it's really common nowadays.
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As expected of them ðŸ˜¡ If the son can be so dominating and demanding what more can we expect from the parents ?😲
Wonder how Prachi madam will react to this ðŸ¤” Now grannies will be totally against this match. Already they are not happy. Saachi will be in a fix now. Lets see how DV helps her .
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Very clinched... I have seen atleast 3 movies in south with this Mahan Sister Syndrome... Elder sis doing all this to make her younger sis happy

We can still bear this track as DV and Sanchi will get chance to get close to each other... May be DV will help Sanchi with an idea on how to solve this...
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lets see how the smart Lawyer at Saachi's disposal bails her out of this with some tedha raasta ðŸ˜³
rishani77 thumbnail
Yep, let's c what happens & I'm sure DV will helps her & both naani-aaji will oppose 2 the alliance...
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Its better DV help Prachi to elope with Sunil ðŸ˜† Thanx for sharing ðŸ˜³
jsimzia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
why there are such type of people in this world...Sunil's parents seems to be too much greedy about everything and least interested in their son's happiness...😡
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
well selfish Prachi wld balme Saachi & cry her crocodile tears & then would force Saachi indirectly to get her married with dowry(in another sense) ... & here comes our educated girl .. feeling proud to get herself married with dowry no matter how much her family suffers for it :)
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Rishani7

This is really 2 much, I hope at least Sunil will try 2 convince his parents but I'm sure he won't try. Once again another prob 4 Saachi & tension in her family, hope Prachi will also takes her side this time...😔

hey keep asking more & more and Saachi's family can't do everything according 2 Sunil's family's wishes, it's interesting 2 see this track as it's really common nowadays.

well Rish , Prachi is just a selfish one .. she wld rather blame Saachi fro Sunil's parents walking out & then Parchi wld have to accept it ... & BTW here i m hoping DV :D ... only thing i m interested in otherwise Parchi deserves such in law who may burn her for dowry 😆