Do Dil Ek Jaan

Gaurav/Abhinav/ Arjun/ Other Actors Audition For Satya-All here (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 16

snehalovegurti

IF-Rockerz

snehalovegurti

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifians

mujhe iss foreign bandar ke role ke liye mr india chahiye..ta ki wo jabhi dikhayi na de..ROFL
lolzROFL sae hai sae hai mujhe v 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav/Abhinav/ Arjun/ Other Actors Audition For Satya-All here (Page 9)" in Do Dil Ek Jaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehalovegurti

ya i know Gaurav is great actor infct i used to watc LNMDJ  and if he s satya then satya role will be for more time 
well we dnt want satya in rantra 
i wish gaurav ko koi solo role mil jaye and he says no for DDEJLOLWink 

Originally posted by -Subbiha-

haha if you guys are somewhat worried that with Gaurav's fine acting skills, Satya's character will get a more than needed importance, and that it will be competition for the actor playing the main guy...I'd say that's fair because Gaurav is really good with his acting. How he will do a negative role that is yet to be seen, however as a die hard fan of his; i got no doubts on him and would defo wanna see him make a comeback asap.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

As of your concern for fan wars; i think thats just one thing we dont doLOLso if GK does end up joining the show, fan wars is probably the last thing you should worry about hahaLOLEmbarrassed

@Bold - LOLhaha i'd be very happy with that; but whether he does DDEJ or not; i still want him to do a good main lead role; because that is what GK is all aboutDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanya.GauravsDbestDelena-cious

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
koi or hai kya audition ke liye...
i will prefer abhinav for this... role...

but i cant see satya here in the show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-abhi-pundir-

--Sanchu--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Sanchu--

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

this is the audition Video of Arjun Bijlani...
i feel he has done a good job...i would really wish he is selected...it would be nice to see him attempt something diffrent that what he has so far portrayed...
this role would give him a boost as an actor...

waiting for AB's comeback EAGERLY!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

well-wisherdrfizaahmedNikki_Titli

well-wisher

IF-Dazzler

well-wisher

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

Thanks Sanchu for posting Video of Arjun's audition

Arjun is such an outstanding and versatile actor...he has done brilliant job in the audition...very impressive

We all ABians want to see him back on screen..so let us wait and hope for the best..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sanchu--Nikki_Titli

Shimolina

Shimolina

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Ohhh god...yeh satya ki hatya kyu nahi kar deta raghu...isski flight hi crash ho jani chahiye... Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.AbhIyalicious.

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

this is the audition Video of Arjun Bijlani...
i feel he has done a good job...i would really wish he is selected...it would be nice to see him attempt something diffrent that what he has so far portrayed...
this role would give him a boost as an actor...

waiting for AB's comeback EAGERLY!

AB jahan MAIN wahan...CoolLOL... *my 1st comment in this forum*

iss video ne toh kitni badi chinta mein daali thi mujhe... bt finally i gave in to th AB fan in me...LOLLOL..

hats off to AB for playing a psycho lover char SO WELL... cud never imagine him playin such chars with soo ease...bt being Versatile actor he is, this ws EXPECTED..StarStarStar

IF he is selected,then lik other ABians i will also watch the show ONLY for him.. if hes NOT,still not an issue for me as i STILL hope somethin evn more better wilb awaiting him..Big smileBig smileBig smile...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

well-wisher--Sanchu--

AnomanderRake

IF-Rockerz

AnomanderRake

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
 I liked Aadesh the best, I think he played the character of Satya right, the arrogant son of an arrogant mother DM. If the role is to be character driven, then I think we need a strong psycho vibe and unfortunately the chocolate boy vibes don't work very well.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveLoveLaugh5miss_bennetDelena-cioussuj01sita11

Post Reply New Post

Go to top