Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dr_fiza_ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
On one hand I'm really happy to se Arjun cuming bk hope..after almost 7 months... yet on. Other hand its unfair to the couple fans...
Let's see kya hota hai ... hope Asa. Kuch ho jis mein sab khush hojay ...
Crisu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i like the most gaurav's audiiton
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I mean no offense to anyone, you guys see it from the POV of your favourites but we see it from the angle of our show and we know the character is supposed to be super negative and super psycho and for that we need a positively menacing evil vibe coming through , a character that everyone is ready to kill and murder from day oneπŸ˜†
Btw I liked Gaurav too but he's way too cute to be Satya and the character will be dead and buried soon, so rather see him in a show where he's the lead and there for a whileπŸ˜†
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sita11

why Gaurav Khanna is giving the auditions ...i mean till now he has taken only solo hero projects ...OMG i am really scared if he is selected then he wud stay in the show for long and cud play the strong parallel lead...:(

Haan Yaar..I too hope so ..n I'm great fan of GK from lnmdj..I can't see him as satya ...not even in my dream..so I hope that he shd not get selected as I can't hate him..
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tia2105

Saw list of actors who auditioned fr SATYA'S CHARACTER...and some of them are big names...!!!
Personally i want Satya's character to be played a really...LESSER KNOWN ACTOR.
As AYAZ is a NEW FACE...and his fan following has just started to increase...so if a well known actor is casted fr the character of Satya then this might influnce Ayaz's character in the show...!!! πŸ˜”
Also if well knwn face enters the show...their fans will come too and this might lead to fan war...!! πŸ˜”
I love ths forums positivity and don't want fan...like santra vs rantra...types πŸ˜”

P.S.waiting for ANTRA n RAGHU'S 1st OFFICIAL HUG ...really excited πŸ˜ƒ

@Bole totally agree with you !
LOVE_DOSTI thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI8KSSeqI5w

I was not expecting this ...

Gaurav Khanna auditioning for "Satya!"   I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! ... although, i haven't seen him as a obsessive lover...😳  but I still wouldn't want him in the show... I won't be able to see him die..

LOVE Ayaaaz and LOVE Gaurav !  that would be so awkward ...!πŸ₯±

divzz29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
he is a very good actor me too want him as satya
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohhhmmmyyygoooddd.

THIS GUY IS THE PERFECT SATYA. HE LOOKS REALLY GOOD IN THAT OUTFIT AND IS 50,0000 TIMES BETTER THAN akash in this same script. gaurav for the win. he actually made me sorta like satya due to his acting. gaurav all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg he was so so so good that he reminded me of shah rukh from the movie  darr. πŸ˜² i felt everything in this scene from shocked to even being scared to getting fear jitters to smiling in the beginning to getting shit scared when he goes obsessive later about her. OHMYGOD THIS GUY WILL BE A MUCH BETTER VILLAIN THAN DM HERSELF , PLEASE BRING HIM PLEASE BRING GAURAV . THIS WILL BE DAMN MORE INTERESTING THAN DM BEING THE VILLAIN. GAURAV HAS THE ULTIMATE CALI. NOBODY COULD BE A BETTER SATYA. AYAZ , ISSEY TOH BACH KE REHENA TUM. SERIOUS COMPETITION IN ACTING TERMS , I TELL YOU. WOOHOO!! :D Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 10 years ago
anz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NO GAURAV KHANNA...
HE IS A GRT ACTOR I LIKE HIM...
BUT HIS FACE IS NOT EVIL...HOW MUCH HE TRIES... HIS AURA AND FACE ALWAYS REFLECTS POSITVITY.

tHIS ROLE WILL NOT SUIT HIM 

Pls CVs not gaurav khanna