Do Dil Ek Jaan

Gaurav/Abhinav/ Arjun/ Other Actors Audition For Satya-All here (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 16

mon.sayan17.com

IF-Rockerz

mon.sayan17.com

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
hum rantara ko lekar bahot khush hai...hume koi aur nahi chahiye...ye track dikhana cv's ke liye kya bahot jaruri hai...OuchConfused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav/Abhinav/ Arjun/ Other Actors Audition For Satya-All here (Page 8)" in Do Dil Ek Jaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
vote for Aadhesh chaudhary LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipityusa-sumaiya-miss_bennetsuj01

-abhi-pundir-

IF-Stunnerz

-abhi-pundir-

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nnks

mujhe ye role chahiye hi nahi apne show mein...mei to usko entry lene se pehle hi nafarat karne lagi hu...i just hate satya's characterAngryAngryAngry

same here cute smiley79cute smiley79 mujhko bhi yeh character nhi chahye cute smiley79cute smiley79

-abhi-pundir-

IF-Stunnerz

-abhi-pundir-

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Delena-cious

vote for Aadhesh chaudhary LOL 

kar diyaOuch

ifians

IF-Stunnerz

ifians

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
mujhe iss foreign bandar ke role ke liye mr india chahiye..ta ki wo jabhi dikhayi na de..ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehalovegurti

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
haha if you guys are somewhat worried that with Gaurav's fine acting skills, Satya's character will get a more than needed importance, and that it will be competition for the actor playing the main guy...I'd say that's fair because Gaurav is really good with his acting. How he will do a negative role that is yet to be seen, however as a die hard fan of his; i got no doubts on him and would defo wanna see him make a comeback asap.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

As of your concern for fan wars; i think thats just one thing we dont doLOLso if GK does end up joining the show, fan wars is probably the last thing you should worry about hahaLOLEmbarrassed

Edited by -Subbiha- - 20 September 2013 at 10:05am

.Tanya.GauravsDbest-Drama_Queen-miss_bennet

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

haha if you guys are somewhat worried that with Gaurav's fine acting skills, Satya's character will get a more than needed importance, and that it will be competition for the actor playing the main guy...I'd say that's fair because Gaurav is really good with his acting. How he will do a negative role that is yet to be seen, however as a die hard fan of his; i got no doubts on him and would defo wanna see him make a comeback asap.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

As of your concern for fan wars; i think thats just one thing we dont doLOLso if GK does end up joining the show, fan wars is probably the last thing you should worry about hahaLOLEmbarrassed

yeah..u should not worry on that..

GK took part in a reality with other lead male actors...we never fought there

GauravsDbest-Drama_Queen--Subbiha-miss_bennet

snehalovegurti

IF-Dazzler

snehalovegurti

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
ya i know Gaurav is great actor infct i used to watc LNMDJ  and if he s satya then satya role will be for more time 
well we dnt want satya in rantra 
i wish gaurav ko koi solo role mil jaye and he says no for DDEJLOLWink 

Originally posted by -Subbiha-

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbest-Subbiha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top