Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
ya i know Gaurav is great actor infct i used to watc LNMDJ  and if he s satya then satya role will be for more time 
well we dnt want satya in rantra 
i wish gaurav ko koi solo role mil jaye and he says no for DDEJπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 

Originally posted by: -Subbiha-

haha if you guys are somewhat worried that with Gaurav's fine acting skills, Satya's character will get a more than needed importance, and that it will be competition for the actor playing the main guy...I'd say that's fair because Gaurav is really good with his acting. How he will do a negative role that is yet to be seen, however as a die hard fan of his; i got no doubts on him and would defo wanna see him make a comeback asap.

As of your concern for fan wars; i think thats just one thing we dont doπŸ˜†so if GK does end up joining the show, fan wars is probably the last thing you should worry about hahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ifians

mujhe iss foreign bandar ke role ke liye mr india chahiye..ta ki wo jabhi dikhayi na de..🀣

lolz🀣 sae hai sae hai mujhe v 
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehalovegurti

ya i know Gaurav is great actor infct i used to watc LNMDJ  and if he s satya then satya role will be for more time 

well we dnt want satya in rantra 
i wish gaurav ko koi solo role mil jaye and he says no for DDEJπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 

@Bold - πŸ˜†haha i'd be very happy with that; but whether he does DDEJ or not; i still want him to do a good main lead role; because that is what GK is all about
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
koi or hai kya audition ke liye...
i will prefer abhinav for this... role...

but i cant see satya here in the show
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV8jgpE7qLg[/YOUTUBE]

this is the audition Video of Arjun Bijlani...
i feel he has done a good job...i would really wish he is selected...it would be nice to see him attempt something diffrent that what he has so far portrayed...
this role would give him a boost as an actor...

waiting for AB's comeback EAGERLY!
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Sanchu for posting Video of Arjun's audition

Arjun is such an outstanding and versatile actor...he has done brilliant job in the audition...very impressive

We all ABians want to see him back on screen..so let us wait and hope for the best..
Shimolina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohhh god...yeh satya ki hatya kyu nahi kar deta raghu...isski flight hi crash ho jani chahiye... 😈
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV8jgpE7qLg[/YOUTUBE]

this is the audition Video of Arjun Bijlani...
i feel he has done a good job...i would really wish he is selected...it would be nice to see him attempt something diffrent that what he has so far portrayed...
this role would give him a boost as an actor...

waiting for AB's comeback EAGERLY!

AB jahan MAIN wahan...πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†... *my 1st comment in this forum*

iss video ne toh kitni badi chinta mein daali thi mujhe... bt finally i gave in to th AB fan in me...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

hats off to AB for playing a psycho lover char SO WELL... cud never imagine him playin such chars with soo ease...bt being Versatile actor he is, this ws EXPECTED..⭐️⭐️⭐️

IF he is selected,then lik other ABians i will also watch the show ONLY for him.. if hes NOT,still not an issue for me as i STILL hope somethin evn more better wilb awaiting him..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 I liked Aadesh the best, I think he played the character of Satya right, the arrogant son of an arrogant mother DM. If the role is to be character driven, then I think we need a strong psycho vibe and unfortunately the chocolate boy vibes don't work very well.
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Catatonic_Cat

I liked Aadesh the best, I think he played the character of Satya right, the arrogant son of an arrogant mother DM. If the role is to be character driven, then I think we need a strong psycho vibe and unfortunately the chocolate boy vibes don't work very well.

true catty. from all the auditions i have seen. two auditions stood out the best. aadhesh's and abhaas's. they both have played negative characters before and can carry the psychoness very well. unfortunately for others who auditioned, m not really getting the feeling of a creepy psycho. they dont seem to fill in for the role. no offense to their fans and i hope they get better roles.