Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ye big twist kya ho sakta hai????ye ZA production wale hamesha daraneka kam karte hai...phir se meri neend udayenge ye kamine😡
Onlyrantra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnks

mujhe ye role chahiye hi nahi apne show mein...mei to usko entry lene se pehle hi nafarat karne lagi hu...i just hate satya's character😡😡😡

Same here niyati..Enter hone se paheli hi itna famous hota ja raha hai..pta nai kon hoga wo?
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg everyday article regarding this satya guy is killing me,the way known names of tv are auditioning for the role looks like it is gonna be really imp role i just hope they don't show antara satya marriage track that's big no
M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hum rantara ko lekar bahot khush hai...hume koi aur nahi chahiye...ye track dikhana cv's ke liye kya bahot jaruri hai...😕
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
vote for Aadhesh chaudhary ðŸ˜† 
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nnks

mujhe ye role chahiye hi nahi apne show mein...mei to usko entry lene se pehle hi nafarat karne lagi hu...i just hate satya's character😡😡😡

same here mujhko bhi yeh character nhi chahye
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Delena-cious

vote for Aadhesh chaudhary ðŸ˜† 

kar diya
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
mujhe iss foreign bandar ke role ke liye mr india chahiye..ta ki wo jabhi dikhayi na de..🤣
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haha if you guys are somewhat worried that with Gaurav's fine acting skills, Satya's character will get a more than needed importance, and that it will be competition for the actor playing the main guy...I'd say that's fair because Gaurav is really good with his acting. How he will do a negative role that is yet to be seen, however as a die hard fan of his; i got no doubts on him and would defo wanna see him make a comeback asap.

As of your concern for fan wars; i think thats just one thing we dont do😆so if GK does end up joining the show, fan wars is probably the last thing you should worry about haha😆😳
Edited by -Subbiha- - 10 years ago
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Subbiha-

haha if you guys are somewhat worried that with Gaurav's fine acting skills, Satya's character will get a more than needed importance, and that it will be competition for the actor playing the main guy...I'd say that's fair because Gaurav is really good with his acting. How he will do a negative role that is yet to be seen, however as a die hard fan of his; i got no doubts on him and would defo wanna see him make a comeback asap.

As of your concern for fan wars; i think thats just one thing we dont do😆so if GK does end up joining the show, fan wars is probably the last thing you should worry about haha😆😳

yeah..u should not worry on that..

GK took part in a reality with other lead male actors...we never fought there