Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
So we have one son in jail for rape & murder (probably framed but either way...), 2nd son a two timing jerk, and a freaky eunuch for an uncle who's got his own issues...  Am I missing anything/anyone, or is more going to be revealed about other family members later to add to the list??LOL

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4bintus02Bella-Edwardrikisdadasarunarshi72capriyaSophiSaysirene_cSonyaBladepiyualka.nimmi.sb1410Dolly-heart.AbhIyalicious.shena07prc_fan1spiritpaljayOnepoundChic-.serendipity.-pieryrose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What a screwed up family!!" in Ek Boond Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shena07

IF-Rockerz

shena07

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parm.

So we have one son in jail for rape & murder (probably framed but either way...), 2nd son a two timing jerk, and a freaky eunuch for an uncle who's got his own issues...  Am I missing anything/anyone, or is more going to be revealed about other family members later to add to the list??LOL

yeah u missed the evil stepmother..LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bella-EdwardParm.piyualkaprc_fan1pieryrose

NiharikaMishra

Goldie

NiharikaMishra

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shena07

So we have one son in jail for rape & murder (probably framed but either way...), 2nd son a two timing jerk, and a freaky eunuch for an uncle who's got his own issues... Am I missing anything/anyone, or is more going to be revealed about other family members later to add to the list??LOL

Well Nirmala isn't really the step mother, but a foster mother not as attached to Mrityunjay as Jayraj is (considering he is adopted)
N I find Fahim (yes its not Rahim) equally weird, kinda feminine!! Could he be linked to Kalavati??
Don't miss out Meethi ofcourse

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.immiraJAHHNAVIsb1410-bazinga-piyualkaprc_fan1

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikkie

Originally posted by shena07

So we have one son in jail for rape & murder (probably framed but either way...), 2nd son a two timing jerk, and a freaky eunuch for an uncle who's got his own issues... Am I missing anything/anyone, or is more going to be revealed about other family members later to add to the list??LOL

Well Nirmala isn't really the step mother, but a foster mother not as attached to Mrityunjay as Jayraj is (considering he is adopted)
N I find Fahim (yes its not Rahim) equally weird, kinda feminine!! Could he be linked to Kalavati??
Don't miss out Meethi ofcourse

I didn't add him since I thought maybe he was more like well liked "help" but if he is related, definitely add him to the list too...I think he's just one step down from being another "Kalavita" but maybe with a better heart?

And yeah, Nirmala is the "adopted/non-biological" mom of Jay but her attitude seems more of the "I'm too good for you, your beneath me type"...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ddFan2012sb1410

Dilsha

IF-Rockerz

Dilsha

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
So I was telling my Frnd about EBI and its charracters and she said maybe MJ is the son if jayraj with another women but he must have told his wife he is orphan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bintus02JAHHNAVI

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dilsha

So I was telling my Frnd about EBI and its charracters and she said maybe MJ is the son if jayraj with another women but he must have told his wife he is orphan

Very well could be it.  I had a similar thought myself so just maybe...

Or also it could be as Kalvati said that as Jayraj is like Ram he is like Ravan so perhaps Jayraj is just as good and kindhearted as he is portrayed thus far and would explain his love for his eldest son and his desire to get him out of jail at all costs.

pinalkpatelbintus02JAHHNAVIddFan2012piyualka

ddFan2012

IF-Dazzler

ddFan2012

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
I think Mrityunjay is Kalavati's son who is discarded and rejected by her/him.

It is Jaiyaj who then brings him home.

Edited by ddFan2012 - 20 September 2013 at 4:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bintus02immirasb1410

immira

Coolbie

immira

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
This si a messy family..everyone has a secret..its gonna take some time to und..i m ready for the ride

JAHHNAVISophiSaysvanitha3dsb1410pieryrose

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.