CID

||CID Treasure Hunt|| (Closed, Results in New Thread)

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Yes that's right welcome to the best game ever! A treasure hunt!!! Well it's more like a puzzle piece search, but what the hell...I'm calling it a treasure hunt and you can't make me change that. ðŸ˜†

The game is quite simple, but, mind you, the clues are not. ðŸ˜† Okay I am so getting ahead of myself. ðŸ˜†

So anyways, moving back a bit, let me tell you how this game works. In different threads around this forum, I have put puzzle pieces that will join together to make a picture. Your job is to solve the clues in the post below and reach those puzzle pieces before everyone else! Yes, that's right! Before everyone else! Once you find all the puzzle pieces you need to join them together. Well obviously. ðŸĪŠ Anyways, so yeah you need to join them together and viola! you have a picture.

Rules:
  1. You cannot ask anyone except me for help. You M U S T work alone. If I find any sign that you've worked together your puzzle will be disqualified.
  2. You must PM me (KS_Shreya) with the completed puzzle (forming a proper picture) and the links to the pages where you found the puzzle pieces. Remember: the links to the P A G E S where you found the puzzle pieces.
  3. Everything should come in one PM. I will not accept multiple PMs from one person.
  4. The PM M U S T be titled "CID Treasure Hunt". Anything else and I might end up deleting it.
  5. You can ask for hints or help in this thread. If at least 10 people ask for hints then I will post hints else no hints.
  6. You have until October 11th 11:59PM IST to PM me with your answers.
And remember this is for fun and to test your skills of being a CIDian. So have loads and loads and loads and loads...well basically have fun! ðŸ˜‰
Edited by KS_Shreya - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Each clue refers to a different thread. And some clues will be easier, while others will be harder.

Clue 1

You can post whatever picture you want here, but remember you can't post anything else.

Clue 2

We reached a milestone not too long ago and to celebrate we have a lovely thread.

Hint: This milestone has both an official date and an unofficial date.

Clue 3

Appreciate me, love me, look at me, and see me. For am I the one who is a sports champion and this is where you come to see me.

Hint: I'm the one who people refer to as a G_ _ _ _  G_ _.

Clue 4

Who says that parrots can't be drunk? I prove this statement wrong.

Hint: Who in this forum is associated with parrots?

Clue 5

Who says it's hard to appreciate? As I reach #2 I prove that wrong.

Hint: I'm the opposite of Clue 3.

Clue 6

Like any good team someone needs to organize us else who will do the writing and updating?

Hint: Writing and updating are the key words here and in the title of the thread.

Clue 7

Informative, creative, and important, I serve the fans of the boss.

Hint: The boss of CID.

Clue 8

More commonly known as the duo, you can easily see how popular we are when you see the Roman number in this thread.

Hint: Look for the one previous.

Clue 9

Once done by the two Srees of the forum, this part of updating something now has a thread devoted to it.

Clue 10

Recently reaching a milestone, we celebrated on Twitter and discussed that here.

Hint: The same milestone as Clue 2.

Clue 11

Another writer of this forum, a Purvi fan through and through, welcome to my writing centre.

Hint: Her name begins with a M.

Clue 12

With this episode, CID entered the Guinness Book of World Records and now we can easily see it on this thread.

Clue 13

Random, idhar-udhar, personal, funny, and interesting baatein. That's what represents me. But of course if you search the current one you'll just get lost, so remember to go one back.

Clue 14

Hear us sing and hear us croon, this thread is for the singing sensations of the CID forum.

Clue 15

Known for the funny disclaimers, this author recently posted a story that proves the author's username.

Hint: At least one person comments on this person's disclaimers whenever she posts a story.

Clue 16

What no one else could ever have attempted, this person did by putting the big boss in a very tight position.

Hint: Vis di and PinkPearl are important parts of this clue.

Clue 17

Recently celebrating 4000 posts, this person has a sweet voice. Welcome to my corner is what she says.

Clue 18

Watch me once, watch me twice, but you can always discuss me on this lovely thread tonight.

Minionite thumbnail

In case any important questions are asked in this thread, I'll update the question and the answer here.

1. How are we supposed to tell whether something is the answer to the clue or not ? I mean will it be written there that its the answer to the clue ?
    Answer: Basically the title will either have one word that is in the clue or a set of words in the clue will reference to the title. So for example if I say, "Let the clues of this hunt guide you, the goal is this thread." "Hunt" refers to this thread. Or if I said, "Like a true CIDian, solve this puzzle." "Solve this puzzle" should lead you here because it indirectly refers to this thread.
  2. Once I get the first completed entry will the game be over?
    Answer: No. It'll continue as I want to see how many people can send in a completed entry. ðŸ˜Š And, of course, everyone should get a chance to solve the puzzle. ðŸ˜Š
Minionite thumbnail
And the game is now officially open! Have loads and loads of fun guys!!! ðŸ˜›
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How are we suppowed to tell whether somehing is the answer to the clue or not ? I mean will it be written there that its the answer to the clue ?
ControlledChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Same query as Bhav di..

Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

How are we suppowed to tell whether somehing is the answer to the clue or not ? I mean will it be written there that its the answer to the clue ?

Same question.. Will there be any indication as to the answer..
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Answered above. Sorry I should have made that clear before. ðŸ˜†

Basically the title will either have one word that is in the clue or a set of words in the clue will reference to the title. So for example if I say,

Let the clues of this hunt guide you, the goal is this thread. "Hunt" refers to this thread.

Or if I said,

Like a true CIDian, solve this puzzle. "Solve this puzzle" should lead you here.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tha means if a clue takes me to a thread the whle thread will be the answer ??? Sorry for my confusions 😆
Minionite thumbnail
No, no. You have to search that thread for a puzzle piece. It'll be a very small piece of a 18-piece puzzle. If you go down in order and find all the puzzle pieces, you should be able to form a picture that is quite related to the CID forum. ðŸ˜›

And what you have to PM me is the page where you found the puzzle piece, so for example, if you find a piece on page 4 of the General Discussion thread, I want the link to that page. And then you have to PM me the completed puzzle or as much as you could do.